[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't more people like Hannibal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (60KB, 555x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 555x616px
Why don't more people like Hannibal?
>>
>>48922280
some people arent desensitized enough I suppose

one of my fav shows for sure
>>
I liked it like 4000x more than I already did when Ginger appeared.
>>
Brutal as fuck violence and gore. It takes a degree of desensitization to appreciate, which is to be expected from a niche show like this.
>>
I think it might be literally too edgy
>>
there honestly isnt as many users on tumblr as you would think
>>
>>48922280
>shitty tumblr tier panel joke
2/10, +1 because at least it wasn't a gif
you won't win anyone over with that
>>48922348
>some people arent desensitized enough I suppose
Nigger what are you talking about?
>>
>>48922280
It's hardcore horror. The episodes are hard to watch.
>>
>>48922280
it's a confusing show for normies
i recommended this show to my friends, and they say they can't follow the plot, and they say the show it's pretty "weird" and just 90% of the time they don't know what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>48922348
>>48922391
>>48922438
>>48922516

Oh fuck off.

More people don't like the show because of it's numerous shortcomings, I personally love it in spite of them but jesus fucking christ you people are sad.
>>
>>48922597
What would you consider to be its numerous shortcomings? I agree that it's flawed. I'm just interested in hearing someone else's opinion.
>>
>>48922597

>numerous shortcomings

Such as?
>>
>>48922597
What sort of shortcomings?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 369x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 369x194px
>>48922673
>>48922662
>>48922649

Lol
>>
>>48922673
>>48922662

I like Hannibal but there are a lot of flaws that keep it from being patrician level. The killer of the week bullshit, almost nonexistent over all plot, and a ton of fan service tumblr type shit.
>>
>>48922723

>The killer of the week bullshit

There were only like 4 serial killers in season two besides Hannibal and Gary Oldman-man.

>almost nonexistent over all plot

The plot is Will trying to catch Hannibal.

>and a ton of fan service tumblr type shit

That's not a real criticism, stop looking at tumblr.
>>
I like the show, but goddamn, the music is fucking awful. There's nothing for your brain to do, because the music tells you exactly what to feel at any given point.
>>
>>48922280
Because I refuse to watch network television shows.
>>
>>48922774

There wouldnt be nearly as much homo eroticism between Will and hanni if it wasnt for tumblr. it was just shameless pandering.
>>
>>48922723

Haha nigger you fucking what?
>>
>>48922723

>Killer of the week bullshit

They probably could only sell it to the network as a procedural at the outset. Now the continuity's built up so much by the end of Season 2 that they can't easily go back to it, and it's probably done well enough that NBC isn't going to demand them to go back to that old format in earnest.
>>
>>48922723

>The killer of the week bullshit

>people still complaining about this

Look up how many active serial killers there are in the US yearly.

the 6 or 7 per season is perfectly reasonable for what is essentially a serial killer hunting task force.

And they're always inventive and interesting.

>boo hoo a television show has television show elements

Fuck off.
>>
Freddie>Margot>Abigail>POWER GAP>BeverlyBedelia>POWER GAP>Alana>Miriam>POWER GAP>Bella>POWER GAP>long neck Kade that stupid fucking bitch
>>
Show deserves to be on cable. You can really feel where the writers are straining because they want to do a lot more than they're able to with their hands tied by network standards & practices and everything.
>>
>>48922885

Margot > Abigail > Freddie >>>>>> The Jawline > Fake Asa Akira > Ole' One Arm > etc.
>>
>>48922929
>freddie not number one
>>
>>48922929
mah nigga
>>
>>48922880
>>48922849
>>48922833
>>48922774

I said i liked the show, but those are definitely flaws. Dont get so mad
>>
As much as I wanted to like this show, it sometimes made no fucking sense at all.

Even the executive producer admitted on What the Flick that they threw out logic in order to make a "psychological thriller."
Literally, this show was made by pseudo intelligent hipsters.
>>
>>48923023

Except two of them aren't flaws because they aren't valid complaints, and the third is a subjective concern you have based on how much time you spend on 4chan/tumblr.
>>
>>48922905
>standards & practices
Those are there for a reason
>>
>>48922597
Autism speaks
>>
>wanting a show to get popular
Stop that. Hannibal already has a tumblr following. If it gets more popular, it'll go the same way as supernatural, sherlock, dr. who etc
>>
>>48922348
>>48922391
Because only edgy tumblrcunts like this think it's good
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 900x600px
>>48922393
What makes you say that?
>>
>>48923219
None of those shows were violent to start with
>>
Yeah, it's totally pandering to tumblr now.

That's why every strong female character got either killed or tortured this season.
>>
>>48922723
Season 2 started with a scene from the season finale and slowly worked its way there. You're trying to find some way to shit on a good show, because people think nitpicking good shows is the same as having good taste. It isn't.
>>
Pacings fucked due to the shows lack of balls in the face of potential cancellation, Will goes way too far in season two because of an obvious need to shoehorn in elements of Red Dragon in the event that Red Dragon were not to happen.

Will and Hannibal have superpowers because Fuller's too lazy to have them perform anything actually clever. Did you know that stab wounds to the face is a sign that the killer knew their victim? well you do now, because I read an article on profiling years ago, remembered one fact, and that alone enabled me to demonstrate more authentic competence in the field of psychological profiling in one post about the show, than the shows character's have actually demonstrated themselves.
>>
>>48924035
Haha! Hannibal successfully made autism a superpower!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.