[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there more passionate conservatives in Hollywood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16

Why aren't there more passionate conservatives in Hollywood today? We need strong men that are willing to stand up for American values like pic related.
>>
Well, there's Ted Nugget.
>>
Because conservatives don't get work in Hollywood.
>>
The more money the actor makes, the more detached from reality they become, the less capable they are of critical thinking.
>>
Jews
>>
>>46402819
Funny how they become "conservatives" when their career goes south. Maybe it's because they're trying to find an alternative audience?
>>
>>46402758
>dated a married woman for years and made her get an abortion
>conservative
>>
>>46402837

Funny enough, Israeli jews are very conservative.
>>
conservatives don't get media coverage

/thread
>>
>>46402902
Hollywood jews are liberals and not Israelites anyway.
>>
File: spagget.jpg (6KB, 231x218px)
spagget.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>american
>values
>>
Kelsey Grammer
>>
>MUH FAMILY VALUES
>golden age fallacy
>>
>>46402975
>>46402902

Hollywood jews support conservative policies inside of Israel and liberal policies elsewhere.
>>
>>46402836

>conservative
>critical thinking

are you retarded? that's the main demographic that believes in witchcraft and magic and shit
>>
>>46402902
Right, but they don't want Gentiles to be conservative. They want to their values to remain win their own people while the rest deteriorate and crumble.
>>
>>46403023

I've seen this post like 43,000 times before. Why do /pol/ shills repeat the same baseless cliches and buzz words over and over? You have no evidence for that claim, either kill yourself or go back to your containment shill board.
>>
>>46403032
As opposed to liberals, who believe the races and sexes are equal and that family values don't have a use.
>>
>>46402758
>america
>a country literally founded upon treason and liberalism
>ever having decent values
>>
>>46403074

That stuff at least exists and is debatable. It's far more understandable to make an argument that the races are equal than it is to argue for the existence of characters that might as well be from Lord of the Rings.

>family values
>muh conservative buzzwords
>>
>>46403006
>>46403032
>>46403068
Please leave, tumblreddit.
>>
Robert Downey Jr. although he won't admit it
obviously Mel Gibson
Craig Ferguson hinted at it

Basically the left has a sort of monopoly on PC and can adjust it to make you out to be a bad human being if you say the wrong thing.
>>
>>46402819
Yes they do. People who are capable of making Hollywood money continue to get work, unless you directly say something against jews.
>>
>>46402758
its because the type of person that becomes an actor is a film school faggot who wants to show off, aka a typical liberal

the conservatives in hollywood are behind the doors and not making a big scene to show off and impress everybody with glitter and dance
>>
>>46403032
That's like saying all liberals believe in auras and chi.
>>
why are libshills so hateful and sociopathic?
>>
>>46403099
back to tumblr kiddo
>>
>>46403194
Same reason conservafags are so hateful and sociopathic.

People in general fucking suck.
>>
>>46403194
>republican party
>not liberal

It's in the name you goon, there is literally no mainstream party in the western world that isn't in favour of liberalism
>>
>>46403257
it's neo-liberal crony capitalism, which is actually conservative.

Dems and Reps in the USA are both very right-wing, just in different ways.
>>
>>46403194
that doesn't seem very hateful
more like disappointed
>>
>>46403225

>on 4chan since its inception on and off
>last couple years regularly get told to go back to tumblr because I'm not a 70 IQ old religious woman who shills for stormfront

it's funny that you subhuman garbage edgy neo-nazi children started believing 4chan is for you at some just because the admin made a containment board for you. you're so unintelligent that you still don't understand /pol/ is a containment board even though it's one of 3 shitholes mentioned in the rules of the site along with /mlp/ and /b/.
>>
>>46403194
do you think they realize how stupid they sound?
>>
>>46402876
Haha know it's because they can stop pretending to be leftists
>>
>>46403302
>>
>>46403337
no*
>>
>>46403120
Arnold Schwarzenegger of course

He details in his book how he was the only conservative in Hollywood while he was acting his way to the top though I'd actually consider him a complete centrist since he is way too socially liberal to be an actual conservatist aka caveman
>>
>>46403301
They're both very left-wing since they're both in favour of liberal democracy, from the 1848 revolutions to now there has been nothing but the political spectrum being skewed more and more to the left, the only governments in the western world that could be considered "right" are the Vatican and Liechtenstein.
>>
>>46403308
apparently 4chan had 200,000,000 users the second it came online because autistic 12 year olds such as yourself claim this shit non stop
>>
>>46402758
Because receiving an education and succeeding in life generally leads you to become more liberal. At the extremes of wealth and power are conservatives because they're cynics and it's easier to manipulate and exploit idiots.
>>
>>46403308
Lol
>>
>>46403308
spoken like a true SA goon
>>
File: auuuuuggh.jpg (54KB, 640x480px)
auuuuuggh.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>46403390
>the spectacle has destroyed language to the extent that people now believe conservatism is liberalism
>>
File: 1353978112144.jpg (50KB, 400x391px)
1353978112144.jpg
50KB, 400x391px
>let's increase military spending
>>
Conservatives are inherently incapable of art.
>>
>>46403456
Things will only get worse if we can't slap people from across the globe.
>>
>>46403308
>on 4chan since its inception on and off
Obvious bullshit, 4chan has long been known for racism and general anti-left beliefs.
>>
File: witchcraft-4.jpg (30KB, 400x254px)
witchcraft-4.jpg
30KB, 400x254px
>>46403032
>conservatives
>witchcraft and magic

Yes, because when I think of self-proclaimed witches and wiccans named Sage and Moonbeam, opening my heart chakra and finding my spirit goddess, I think of staunch Conservatism.
>>
>>46403475
>this is le art! fuck conservadumbs! xD *taps fagbora*
>>
>>46403529
Dammit, you beat me to it.
>>
File: degenerate art.jpg (57KB, 550x358px)
degenerate art.jpg
57KB, 550x358px
>>46403475
unless its projections of your mental illness
>>
>>46403308
> using length of time on 4chan to try and make appeal to character in an argument

> not ashamed of length spent here

reddit confirmed
>>
File: euphoric.gif (1MB, 230x172px)
euphoric.gif
1MB, 230x172px
>>46403412
>conservatives
>cynics
>easier to manipulate and exploit idiots

Top kek m8. The most miserable people I know are liberals, to say nothing of their amazing ability to prove themselves dumber than I could possibly dream of week to week.
>>
>>46403508
Is that what /pol/ told you, stormfag?
>>
Malick is conservative.

His films are art.
>>
>>46403475
>I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce, and agriculture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry, and porcelain.
>>
>>46403608

Of course he's conservative. His idol is a Nazi.
>>
>>46403588
top lel you tell him fellow 4channer, lets rek his problematic beliefs and give him a taste of social justice for a change xDDD he'll learn that true 4chan is about communism and furry acceptance xDDDD
>>
File: ernest.png (89KB, 313x299px)
ernest.png
89KB, 313x299px
>>46403567
>he actually thinks there's a difference between conservatives and liberals!
>>
>>46403308
>>on 4chan since its inception on and off
>doesn't even know about /n/ and /new/
>>
>>46403564
>being ashamed of coming to 4chan

Fuck off to reddit, normalfag.
>>
>>46403706
> not understanding post at all

maybe in 5 years you'll know
>>
File: True Romance.jpg (24KB, 406x270px)
True Romance.jpg
24KB, 406x270px
>>46403659
>he actually thinks there isn't

There's nothing wrong with thinking people who pledge allegiance to either side are brainwashed idiots, but to say there's no difference between liberals and conservatives is flat out wrong.
>>
>>46403659
Conservatives want to preserve culture while liberals want it abolished at all costs.
>>
Clint Eastwood's not really a "conservative" the way you seem to think he is. Even he thought he shouldn't have spoken at the RNC.

"I was an Eisenhower Republican when I started out at 21, because he promised to get us out of the Korean War. And over the years, I realized there was a Republican philosophy that I liked. And then they lost it. And libertarians had more of it. Because what I really believe is, Let's spend a little more time leaving everybody alone. These people who are making a big deal out of gay marriage? I don't give a fuck about who wants to get married to anybody else! Why not?! We're making a big deal out of things we shouldn't be making a deal out of."
>>
File: jojo_good_grief.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px)
jojo_good_grief.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>46403813
>>46403737
>being this indoctrinated

I bet you think voting matters.
>>
>>46402758
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=933hKyKNPFQ
Yes, what a hero.
>>
>>46403894
and a real human bean
>>
>>46403813
why do you think this?

conservatives THINK that the U.S. has one singular culture, but in reality the U.S. has NO ONE culture. the U.S. simply has pop culture as a mask of all the different cultures that have immigrated here over the years.
>>
Liberal and Conservatism are now used as synonyms for Neo-Liberalism and Neo-Conservatism respectively in the US.

The Democrats are far from Liberal in the original sense. Liberal meant that they would focus on liberty and equality. This meant that people would be treated fairly and equally by their government and that they would have the liberty to do what they wish as long as it didn't infringe on the liberty of others to do what they wish. Modern Democrats took that to mean that welfare should be handed out to buy votes and that people do not have the liberty of free association and more importantly free disassociation.

Modern Republicans are just Democrats 30 years ago.
Democrats are running the country into the ground and Republicans are chasing them, thinking it's a foot race they want to win.
>>
>>46403894

That's racist!

Just because Obama is brown doesn't mean he's a wooden chair!
>>
Remember: if you think the problems in America require a cultural remedy you're a small minded fool
>>
>>46403867
not that guy and I get what you're saying--"liberal" and "conservative" have just become party identifiers and aren't reflective of what the ideologies have historically meant. Moreover, the power of each party to actually change government policy is much weaker than most people realize, given the intransigence of our national bureaucracy.

But to say there's no difference between the two is an exaggeration. There are obvious differences on social issues. How important those issues are in comparison to, say, trade policy (it is impossible to find differences here) and foreign policy (in practice they are nearly the same) is another matter.
>>
conservatives are wholly out of touch with reality
>>
>>46402758
>American values

Whose values?

>>46403032
>>46403074
>taking sides because someone told you to take sides, because they gave you a choice to take sides on, because you have "freedom"

kekekekekek
>>
>>46404249
is that why all SJWs are liberal?
>>
>>46403978
Go to any left or right wing blog and you'll see why.
>>
>>46404187
>Modern Republicans are just Democrats 30 years ago.

There is no historical parallel for the current state of the Republican party. Neo-conservatives completely dominate it, and have made foreign intervention at the behest of Israel into its core platform.
>>
>>46402893
So he's a hypocrite sounds conservative to me
>>
>>46404450
Republicans and Democrats are both completely in love with the AIPAC. That's why the wars don't stop and that's why Israel doesn't get defunded. It's completely foolish to think anything other than that. Also, the warmongering isn't completely limited to defense of Israel, but also to making sure that the US dollar continues to be the reserve currency for oil trading.

The most disappointing thing about Republicans as opposed to Democrats in defense of Jews is that the Jews are usually the complete opposite in terms of values compared to what many Republicans profess to value. They're smut peddlers, thieves, anti-gun, neo-liberals, etc. but because there are so many Post-1960s Style Christians in the Republican party they get unwavering support. The Democrats, on the other hand, are birds of a feather when it comes to American Jewry.
>>
The denial of climate change alone is so retarded there will never be a Republican president again.
>>
>>46404749
What about global warming?
>>
Because fuck Conservatives, that's why.
>>
>still playing into the Republicans vs Democrats dichotomy
Americans pls
>>
File: Jersey_Boys_Poster.jpg (25KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jersey_Boys_Poster.jpg
25KB, 270x400px
>>46402758

>Clint Eastwood
>directing Jersey Boys
>>
>>46404749
>Carbon emissions
>bad
Why do you hate trees?
>>
Because Hollywood doesn't like conservatives and the fact that most of them are crazy as fuck.

I consider myself something of a paleo-conservative along the lines of the Rockefeller Republicans. I really loathe today's conservatives because they all nuthug Ronald Reagan despite the fact he fucked up plenty and they whitewash or ignore his screw-ups. Like amnesty for illegal immigration; they overlook that a lot.
>>
>>46403652
>not realizing that 4chan has always just been contrarian as fuck in everything
there is no ideology on 4chan except liking unpopular shit
>>
Conservatives are the alphas of Hollywood

>Mel Gibson
>Clint Eastwood
>Bruce Willis
>Sylvester Stallone
>Kelsey Grammar
>Elvis Presley
>Chris Evans
>Robert Downey Jr.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.