[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

GoT general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 86

File: 1396169141376.png (391KB, 547x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396169141376.png
391KB, 547x461px
>>45443283

Go back to Somalia, autist

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!
>>
JON! JON! JON!
>>
>>45444251
First for shit episode focusing on shit characters

Only saving grace was based Alliser
>>
Thorne! Thorne! THORNE!
>>
THE KID KILLED GINGER MINGE
THE KID KILLED GINGER MINGE
THE KID KILLED GINGER MINGE

BRAVO D&D
BRAVO D&D
BRAVO D&D

>THAT NOD
>THAT NOD
>THAT NOD
>>
Stannis doesn't show up until Jon is with Mance

So even though the episode was shit it will still happen, calm down
>>
It's over bros, there is no hope. D&D hate this character with a passion and will continue to shit on him.
>>
File: 1402031268811.jpg (118KB, 412x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402031268811.jpg
118KB, 412x356px
>>45444260
Allister and Grenn. RIP
>>
I have to say it, but this was an excellent episode. The siege is my favourite part of the book, and this has also been my favourite episode. 7,5-10 because of the little kid killing ygritte, that was handled pretty cheesy. Also the ending makes no sense but ok.
>>
I can't wait to see the final episode. It's going to be a roller coaster given with how fast they'll have to dart through every storyline just to tie things up.
>>
>>45444251
was episode 9 on of the worst this season? there were some good parts but fucking d&d fucking with the story...
>>
File: potato.webm (219KB, 1280x720px)
potato.webm
219KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>45444266
She should have stayed in that cave
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 350x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 350x250px
>mfw no Stannis Stannis Stannis
>>
>want to discuss got episode with /got/
>4chan goes down

FIX YOUR SHIT MOOT
>>
>>45444260
>>45444262
This.

No based Mannis this episode.

But Thorne was his replacement until next episode.
>>
Baelish is the best character on the show. Prove me wrong.
>>
>tfw no stannis
kill of the week: faggot on the top of the wall getting BTFO by giant arrow
>>
I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE SOME STANNIS

WHERE'S THE STANNIS /TV/
>>
BRANFU X 3
>>
File: 1312286750464.jpg (24KB, 307x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312286750464.jpg
24KB, 307x308px
Alliser Thorne being the based leader/warrior he is was the only redeeming part of the episode.

12 minutes short and Tormund couldn't even finish his bear story. Instead we get ten minutes of Sam asking Jon what sex feels like.
>>
File: swg.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
swg.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
Ygritte got fucking potato'd

PO-TAY-TOED!
>>
File: fuckthis.jpg (19KB, 398x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckthis.jpg
19KB, 398x398px
>55 minutes of Jon Snow

No thanks. Absolutely terrible episode. I'm also glad that ginger bitch died too.
>>
File: 1365114684739.jpg (16KB, 229x301px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365114684739.jpg
16KB, 229x301px
Post yfw Stannis autists were expecting his moment of glory and it turned out to be 100% Jon episode
>>
GOAT EPISODE /TV/ AUTISTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
this post is dedicated to potato, first of his name, slayer of the ginger-minge and hero of castle black
>>
MOTHER

FUCKING

POTATOES
>>
>no 100 castles
FUCK YOU D&D
MY WAIFU'S DEATH WAS RUINED
IT WAS A 50 MINUTE EPISODE FOR FUCK'S SAKE
NO EXCUSE
>>
>TFW NO QT STANIS
>>
>>45444267
d and d are going to make it so forgetable, see >>45444269
>>
>>45444281
>not knowing that we've been discussing this in ghostmode

Back to Reddit with you
>>
So wait, why did Jon walk out of the gate at the end? What was he doing? I'm confused
>>
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS FUCKING SEASON FINALE

THE MOST VIEWED EPISODE

THIS IS GREAT
>>
>next episode will be all about tywin, tyrion, sandor, LS, bloodrave

STANNIS AUTISTS GETTING BTFO
>>
File: 1402030714885.jpg (51KB, 335x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402030714885.jpg
51KB, 335x368px
>>45444276

God fucking damn D&D. Why did they have to introduce this stupid little shit to kill Ygritte. Why didn't he kill Styr instead.
>>
>>45444267
This is not a question of staying true to the books. D&D are way past that point.
This is a question of basic fucking pacing and not missing your punchline so you have to fade to fucking white.

Stannis was supposed to have his redemption moment. He was the conclusion and the culmination of the battle. Now he is going to be squeezed in with a bunch of other crap and most likely rushed so we can get to Dany and Tyrion.
>>
>>45444276
>kill someone
>"oh man I better pose on these steps and wait for Jon to look over so he will think I'm cool"
>>
>the king still sails from Braavos
This. Is. Bullshit
>>
>>45444286
I laughed out loud when that happened.

9/10 episode, best all season.
>>
>>45444307
Agreed.
>>
>tfw Stannis gets two minutes squeezed into episode 10.
>tfw 15 minutes of Dany hamming it up
>>
Where where you when we all were discussing this episode for 4 hours without redditors? Wasn't it wonderful
>>
>>45444322
BUTTHURT JON AUTIST LOL

Go get abused by your father again
>>
File: 1383630660879.gif (1000KB, 300x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383630660879.gif
1000KB, 300x450px
That nod was solid motherfucking gold
>>
>>45444276
>that fucking nod

BRAVO D&D
>>
File: 1400546772954.jpg (100KB, 581x663px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400546772954.jpg
100KB, 581x663px
>>45444301
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO
>STANNISFAGS BTFO
STANNISFAGS BTFO

B
T
F
O
>>
>>45444338
NO I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THIS FEEL
>>
>>45444320
He's going to talk to Mance and try to kill him.
>>
File: 1401681760219.png (160KB, 580x731px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401681760219.png
160KB, 580x731px
>>45444312
what's ghostmode
>>
>>45444284
Why would anyone try to prove something that's so clearly true, wrong?

Petyr is the fucking man who's literally pulling *every* string. He and Sansa are the greatest of power couples and I can't wait for them to rape the countryside with fresh soldiers of the Vale after the armies of the other six kingdoms are broken and weak.
>>
Will we see more of based cook?
>>
>Tywin's/Shae's death
>Arya and the Hound "someone's coming!" scene
>Arya going on the ship to Braavos
>Mance and Jon
>SSS
>Some filler Cersei and Tywin scene
>Some filler Cersei and Jaime scene
>Some aftermath of SSS
>Checking in with Khaleesi and her dragons
>LSH
>Bran and Bloodraven
>All in 66 minutes

Next episode is gonna be rushed as fuck
>>
File: autist.jpg (294KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autist.jpg
294KB, 1280x960px
>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>tfw he was the one keeping everything together eventhough some smart ass cunt tried to steal the spotlight
Also Jons fucking nose must be made out of steel to not break after Styr smashed it into a anvil.
>>
File: john.jpg (47KB, 490x490px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
john.jpg
47KB, 490x490px
>>45444301
>>
>>45444357
Go to 4chan archives (foolz) and you can post under a thread when chan is down.
>>
File: 71602.jpg (74KB, 800x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
71602.jpg
74KB, 800x534px
how can mammoths be real if giants aren't real
checkmate bastards
>>
>>45444357
>>>/reddit/ go back there and stay
>>
>>45444251
>Episode 10
>Stannis scene rushed as fuck, afterthought instead of the climax
>Lady Stoneheart moved to next season
>OC Brienne/Hound fight, Arya runs away, Hound's touching monologue and Arya's decision cut, vale knights just let the Stark girl go
>CoTF show up for the last two seconds
>Shitty Rickon OC to take up some more time
>20 minutes about Dany locking up her dragons and Emilia trying to act
>25 minutes in KL because muh witty imp

Good thing we had all those plot cul de sacs and Missandei/GW OC and shit. Otherwise the pacing would have suffered.
>>
>>45444365
he didn't even lose any teeth
>>
POTENTIALLY THE GREATEST MOMENT OF THE SEASON WILL GET SHOVED BETWEEN SOME BULLSHIT DANY AND LITTLEFINGER BULLSHIT.

The only way this can be saved if Eurio is confirmed.
>>
Holy shit, it just keeps getting worse and worse.
>>
WHERE IS STANNIS

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE STANNIS /TV/
>>
>>45444361
Good, that means they have no chance to put in bullshit filler
>>
>>45444273
how many episodes are there for this season?

anyone know?
>>
OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK YOU YOU DUMB CUNTS> STAYED UP ALL NIGHT FOR THIS SHIT!
>>
Nameless Night's Watch Cleaver Cook is a badass
>>
>>45444301
that's why the episode was shit and nobody will care about it 2 days from now
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (18KB, 237x70px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt.jpg
18KB, 237x70px
>>45444362
HAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

THIS FUCKING THIS IS WHAT THE FUCKING AUTISTIC JONFAG LOOKS LIKE TRYING TO GIVE A BAD REP TO STANNIS

HAHAHAH YOU FUCKING SAD CUNT

THIS IS WORSE THAN WHEN YOU MADE REDDIT ACCOUNTS TRYING TO PRETEND TO BE STANNIS POSTERS FROM /GOT/
>>
WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK ABOUT WHAT D&D HAD TO SAY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tspDoDxxOnA
>>
So are Stannisfags being ironic or do they really think autists make for good kings?
>>
File: 1385177287188.png (528KB, 590x644px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385177287188.png
528KB, 590x644px
I was told Stannis comes when Jon is visiting Mance. Why is everyone mad that he wasn't in this episode?
>>
File: 123.jpg (1MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123.jpg
1MB, 1280x1440px
Hound CONFIRMED for getting KILLED by BRIENNE

HOUNDFAGS BTFO

WOMYN POWER
>>
File: 1401814457480.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401814457480.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>STANNISAUTISTS GETTING ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT


i have never seen anything like it. it was glorious drinking their tears.

and to top all of it he is going to be completely overshadowed next episode
>>
File: 1400393058577.png (737KB, 500x617px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400393058577.png
737KB, 500x617px
>tfw Stannis is just a scene in someone else's episode
>>
>>45444276
what a top lad

still the whole ygritte death situation was handled atrociously, as it was jon's taking charge of the wall. and that cunt nagging at sam, jesus fuck.
>>
no stannis at all
worst episode/10
>>
>>45444352
This shit makes no sense.

How exactly does he plan on getting close to Mance??

I'm no fan of Sam, but goddamn, he's talking some good sense that episode

Jon: "What's yer plan?"

Here's what sam should have fuckin' said.

Sam: "You fucking faggot cunt. Just because I don't have a plan ready for you right here and now doesn't make your shitty-ass plan any less shitty-ass."
>>
>>45444390
10. Like every other season.
>>
>>45444352
I don't remember that happening in the books. I thought they just fight it out and right as soon as they're about to die, Stannis and the Red Bitch show up
>>
>>45444368
neat, thanks.

>>45444376
no.
>>
>>45444391
>trusting stannis autists
>>
>>45444273
>implying they won't leave us with a le edge of seat cliffhanger and extend season 4 into another season that wont be released until next year because of d&d incompetence
>>
>>45444361
MOTHER FUCKING CUNTS. THIS EPISODE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EPISODE 7 OR THEY SHOULD EXTEND THE SERIES TO 12 EPISODES. I'M FUCKING MAD G. I WANT DANY TO FUCK OFF TO THE END OF THE WORLD SO I CAN WATCH THE GOAT CHARACTERS
>>
>>45444399
THEY CAN FUCK OFF MY DICK
>>
File: Hiz.jpg (138KB, 936x890px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hiz.jpg
138KB, 936x890px
>>45444301
>>
Maybe there will be Stannis next week. Overall, what would you rate the episode?

I'd give it a 6/10.
>>
>the fight between Thorne and Tor was better than the Viper-Mountain fight
Anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>>45444297
Stannisfags btfo because Jons storyline is more important than "RHLLOR HUNGERS"
>>
>>45444398
Marcus is on a fucking crusade lol. He's been up for 17 hours calling jonfags autists.

BASED
>>
File: 1402218392940.jpg (28KB, 500x462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402218392940.jpg
28KB, 500x462px
>>45444301
>Sad reminder that our rightful king Stannis charging the wildlings will not happen this episode. Take a look at the official HBO episode synopsis for episode 10:

>"Circumstances change after an unexpected arrival from north of the Wall; Dany must face harsh realities; Bran learns more about his destiny; Tyrion sees the truth about his situation."
>Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss

> Episode 9 is clearly focused on Jon. D&d are not gonna have their least favorite character steal the thunder from one of the characters that showfags love most.

>What else could arrive from beyond the wall and alter the circumstances so much that it's the only mention in their synopsis?

> Here it is one more time for you:
>"circumstances north of the Wall are altered by an unexpected arrival."
>Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss

>http://winteriscoming.net/2014/05/13/hbo-releases-details-june-episodes-game-thrones-season-four/

> but they said north of the Wall
> He lands at Eastwatch and marches west to attack the wildling army. The viewer's investment and POV is from the Wall. The Wall is south of where Stannis will pop out of. Put the pieces together

>There's already too much shit for them to put into episode 10, there's no way they'll have the Stannis charge in ep 10! They have to wrap up everything at the Wall in ep 9!
> That logic is really fucking flawed because the HBO synopsis proves that there WILL be a scene at the Wall. How much time did you expect them to give Stannis anyway?
>>
>>45444267
they will cut out stannis entirely.
jon is negotiating the truce with mance himself.
>>
>>45444360
>You'll never be carved up by his butcher cleaver

What's the point in living on this earth?
>>
File: slynt.jpg (53KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slynt.jpg
53KB, 500x281px
Why the fuck did Gilly even kill Janos

why did they think it was a good idea to rob boring ass Jon of one of his only awesome moments in favor of a side character killing him offscreen for vague reasons
>>
File: 1365289914441.jpg (22KB, 292x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365289914441.jpg
22KB, 292x425px
>>45444301
>>
>>45444444
>>
am I the only one that thought today's episode was pure garbage?
I mean the action was nice but... fuck that ending... those changes... the cliches.... dat janos slynt pussying out... jon going out on his own accord....

at least potatokid rekt ginger minge
>>
>55 minutes of Jon Snow

No thanks. Terrible episode. I'm also glad that ginger bitch died too.
>>
>Samwell "plot armor" Tarley

look it George, we can see that Sam is your character self insertion. We do not like it, it is not cool. He ought to be dead already
>>
>>45444402
Cleganebowl getting blown...
>>
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Friendly reminder to ignore the butthurt redditor who is so pathetic and has no life that he comes to 4chan to cry.


>>45444431
Its 4pm

I got here at 2

That autist has been ehre the whole time though making threads and samefagging kek
>>
>>45444399
Weiss is such a cunt.
>>
What will be the last scene of the finale? Will it be LS?
>>
>>45444430
Jon's storyline? you mean what he's filming?

I bet you think Sansa has a storyline too LOL
>>
File: disgraceful.png (393KB, 416x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgraceful.png
393KB, 416x616px
>>45444376
>mfw I've never been to reddit and been here since 2007 and never heard of "ghostmode" until today

Sorry I don't share your autism.
>>
based of the week:
>alliser thorne
>cleaver cook
>grenn
>potato kid
>ghost
>>
>>45444444
Goddamn bastard. First the episode, now this
>>
>>45444271
allister is only wounded right?
>>
>>45444444

LOL
>>
You guys

Listen to the end credits song

Tell me what does it sound like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJVoZ03sik&feature=youtu.be&t=32s Stannis next episode, get hype
>>
File: 1314830753079.jpg (46KB, 267x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1314830753079.jpg
46KB, 267x298px
>>45444399
>the big challenge is finding time to do everything

Well, it's a good thing the episode was only 45 minutes then. Guess there wasn't much that needed to go into it.
>>
>>45444444
STANNISFAGS BTFO BY JON

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>45444444
>Jon Fag
>Repeating digits

reported
>>
>>45444412
If I remember right in the books Jon was ordered to go out there under the guise of diplomacy to assassinate Mance. I also seem to remember book Jon thinking it was an incredibly stupid idea with a low chance of success, but I could be wrong.
>>
File: 1325579739977.jpg (73KB, 321x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325579739977.jpg
73KB, 321x320px
>>45444444
>>
>>45444402
I'm dropping this show if this is in there.
>>
File: 34634.png (277KB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34634.png
277KB, 800x450px
1. Alliser Thorne
2. Grenn
3. Potato Boy
4. Jon Snu
5. Edd
6. Sam "Foot Fag" Tarly
7. Pyp

9001. Janos Slynt
>>
STTAAANNNIIISSSSS I WANTED YOU SO BAAAAAD. AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHHGHGH

Words cannot explain my rage right now.

How will they fit everything in next episode?
>>
>>45444467
yes
>>
>>45444444
Based Jon.
>>
>>45444365
The best part is that Jon actually concedes this
>>
>>45444276
alpha as fuck
>>
>>45444442
When the fuck did she kill him? He was still alive when Sam opened the door.
>>
>>45444415
Fuck you, you can't hurt me! YOU? CANT HURT ME! D&D HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME. I AM NOTHING! You cant kill nothing

Stannis,

Stannis

STANNIS!

RISE LIKE A PHOENIX, GO BEARDED WOMEN! FUCK D&D
>>
>tfw people don't realize jon, dany and bran flakes are the stars of the show
>>
>that shitty Kit acting

did they think they could make a good episode centered on this shit character and actor?
>>
>>45444392

This.

This was a really good episode in that it felt exactly like fifty-odd minutes of Neil Marshall going balls out medieval fantasy warfare, which is something that Neil Marshall is very good at. That said it had a lot of scenes that fall flat, the change to Ygritte's death was fucking laughable although Harrington did a decent job selling it. It definitely wasn't the best written episode this show has had, but it was definitely the best directed and edited. Also the fight scene between Jon and Styr was by FAR the best fight scene this show has had.
>>
>>45444444
>444444
Jon laughing in the face of Stannis autists fucking CONFIRMED
>>
>>45444251
A quick question.

DID THEY FUCK IT UP?
>>
>>45444360
Wildlings trying to get into the kitchen got BTFO
>>
>b-but the episode sucked because they didn't introduce stannis yet!
Fuck off, autists. The battle was GoAT.
>>
>>45444392
Oh shit fuck yeah. Boiling water, fucking cleaver to the face. Now there is character they needed to expand, instead of generic satin 0.5.
>>
>>45444442

Wait Gilly killed Janos? I thought he was just hiding in the corner. Man, I must be really dumb.

Also /r/equesting a webm of the giant firing his bow and sending the crow sailing back behind the wall.
>>
>>45444444

SO
FUCKING
BASED
>>
since Comcast is all over my balls nowadays whenever I pirate something, would they care if I downloaded it off of slsk?

I'd really like to be disappointed but I don't care for getting my service interrupted
>>
>>45444251
Did you fucking shits crash /tv/ when STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS didn't happen this episode?

It's been down for like an hour or 2.
>>
So remember how a few weeks ago a guy was claimining they shot a scene where Jon Snow gets pushed into fire but doesn't seem to burn from it?
>>
>>45444382
>Littlefinger
>Bullshit

Back to leddit with you
>>
>>45444498
it was pretty good. and i'm a shitposting stannisfag
>>
File: 1401198405315.jpg (455KB, 1867x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401198405315.jpg
455KB, 1867x358px
>>45444474
>Reddit happy over 5
>Meanwhile stannis gets the get of all time

Face it autist, you'll always be a mere shadow
>>
>NOT ENOUGH GHOST
>SAM BEING AN ANNOYING CUNT
>THENN'S BEING SO EVIL U GUISE
>NO STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
>NO 100 CASTLES

Bravo D&D.
7/10 episode, some of it was pretty cool.
>>
>>45444491
those are the worst characters though
>>
>>45444426
10/10

However, I'm really really pissed off at Stannis being in with the shit characters next episode

>Tyrion's arc, 20 minutes
>Bran's arc, 10 minutes
>Dany, grey worm and co. 10 minutes
>Hound/Brienne. Arya ship 10 minutes
>this leaves 10 minutes for Stannis if we're going by last episode's time limit

OH WAIT

I FORGOT ANON

THERE'S A RICKON/OSHA SCENE TOO

AND A SANSA/PETYR SCENE

AND A TOMMEN/MARGE SCENE

AHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>45444297
>Jon Snow
>>45444301
>100% Jon episode
More like 50% Jon, 50% Pink-Mast Beta.

>tfw Ygritt died
I actually felt bad. Almost shed a tear.
>>
GET HYPE
>>
>>45444503
Yep it was amazing, never seen such production values in a TV show

A few unnecessary scenes at the start but otherwise time flew by
>>
>>45444517
If you are really worried about them bitching just use peerblock
>>
Would it have been so bad to have the battle play out like it did in the books?
Jon perched atop a tower, firing arrows at the fleeting targets below while chaos ensues all around. Would have also worked well within the constraints of the show.

>>45444276
I fucking laughed hard when that happened.
>>
>>45444432
I am so sorry. You were right brother. I should have never doubted you. I should have not trusted the two hacks.

Please forgive me.
>>
>>45444444
MY KEKS
>>
>>45444502

This guy was a fooken legend
>>
you have ten seconds to justify the fact Sam is somehow still alive in such a "dark, unforgiving, cruel harsh world"
>>
>>45444482
>>45444482
Next episode is 66 minutes
>>
>>45444405
And yet they STILL deny that Jon Snow is TSOIAF and will sit the iron throne in the end

Lap it up Stannis fags
>>
poorly paced episode- they were losing then all of a sudden every wildling inside the castle died and it was just the red head left alive. Then all the wildlings just left for no reason? Couldn't they tell that they didn't have the man power when there were only fucking 4 archers?
Giants looked great though, and the scythe was awesome
>>
There must be like four Crows left seeing as how many fucking died.
>>
File: 1365347855012.jpg (17KB, 444x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365347855012.jpg
17KB, 444x299px
>be an autistic plebby redditor
>browse /r/asoiaf like you always do, talk about how you love dany so much, how you think jon is the hero of everything or whatever like the disgusting pleb that you are
>suddenly someday someone posts something called "cleganebowl"
>It's so epic!
>start talking about it with excitement, leave comments in the youtube video of the theory
>see people mentioning a place called /got/ in the comments
>find out that it's the game of thrones thread on /tv/, 4chan
>first be scared to go to 4chan but eventually find the courage in yourself to visit it because it's what the one true hero Jon would do
>start browsing the threads and see that people really like Stannis and not Jon
>get frustrated because you swore an oath to your fellow crows in /r/asoiaf to defend Jon whenever possible
>people make fun of you for liking John, get even more frustrated
>tears start to go down on your cheeks, "it's just like Ygritte's death" you say to yourself
>people remind you constantly how Jon got stabbed and possibly dead
>make ridicilous arguments such as "Melisandre will revive him you'll see!!!"
>eventually people start to ignore you except for a few times where you post an imgur link instead of posting a pic on an imageboard
>you get even more mad, just like how mad Jon get when Thorne abused him
>gather your fellow "crows" from /r/asoiaf
>form a band of posters, call yourselves "the crows beyond the wall"
>try to shittalk stannis again because you can't accept the fact that he's so liked here
>get ignored again
>start shitposting because you learn there's no "downvotes" here
>feel like Jon in that cave with Ygritte
>get excited and start writing a fanfiction where you are Jon Snow's long lost cousin
>people on /got/ still ignore you and you are still frustrated because you let your fellow crows down
>go back to /r/asoiaf and post the recent OC you stole from "beyond the wall" on there for le upboats

life of a jonfag everybody
>>
They're cutting LS aren't they?


;_;
>>
From what I know about the series, Stannis Baratheon is probably the only worthy one to be king.
>>
>>45444519
>It's been down for like an hour or 2.

Dude it's been down since the opening credits started rolling. over 4 hours
>>
that was hackson tier shit with the giants

rip ginger minge
>>
>>45444535
I already knew who was going to die and the outcome, but it still had me at the edge of my seat
>>
>>45444530

Its confirmed ep 10 will be like 66 minutes or so
>>
>>45444554
Jon and Ghost appeared. They recked shit up
>>
>>45444517
VPN
>>
>>45444272
>Ending makes no sense
If you're retarded maybe.

>Kid kills Ygritte
If you didn't see that coming from a mile away then your pants on head retarded.
>>
File: ptsdv3.webm (175KB, 640x360px)
ptsdv3.webm
175KB, 640x360px
>>45444530

>mfw the season finale for the 2nd time with this show will be shit
>>
Fucking Janos was completely useless. Also why didnt he raped Gillie?
>>
death of ygritte worst day of my life.

Feel sad now.

I guess the fact that they ruined fucking everything in that episode and didn't even have stannis, doesn't help.

Potatokid is probably the worst decision of D&D, and that's in an ocean of horrible decisions.

I hate how they handled :
-ygritte
-jon
-janos
-samwell
-gilly

the only thing they've done right is Thorne.
Which is actually surprising because usually they don't go "grey", it's either a good guy or a bad guy, and as he's "against jon", was expecting them to constantly display him as an incompetent and/or retard and/or evil guy.

Oh well.
So, what should I watch next for more Rose Leslie?
>>
this was the best episode of GoT in the entire series thus far. Fuck the haters
>>
>>45444442
She didn't kill Janos he was still alive
>>
File: 1401985199511.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401985199511.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>45444276
>tfw that's the nod Stannis was supposed to give to Jon

Fuck you, D&D.

(captcha : anksidq orphans)
>>
>>45444361
Please remind me, what is the "someone's coming!" scene?
>>
>in the books the night's watch hold off for a night barely holding back mance's scouts
>wanting to deny Stannis one of his best scene's by cramming it in instead of saving it for the season finale
God I bet you thought Godzilla was slow as well
>>
>>45444427
The fight between Jon and that Thane fucker was better still.
>>
>>45444442
She didn't he's still alive. Not a bookfag, I was expecting him to get pushed off the wall, especially when they said he was needed below.
>>
>>45444544
plot armor

same reason Tyrion, Jon, Dany and Arya are still alive even though they should have died like 10 times over by now

the world is only "dark, unforgiving and cruel" to unimportant characters
>>
Pyp death > Skelefu death
>>
File: viggo lol.jpg (63KB, 757x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
viggo lol.jpg
63KB, 757x430px
>>45444444

Jon Targaryen, the Quints that was Promised
>>
File: 2352133683211.jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2352133683211.jpg
36KB, 480x640px
>be an autistic plebby redditor
>browse /r/asoiaf like you always do, talk about how you love dany so much, how you think jon is the hero of everything or whatever like the disgusting pleb that you are
>suddenly someday someone posts something called "cleganebowl"
>It's so epic!
>start talking about it with excitement, leave comments in the youtube video of the theory
>see people mentioning a place called /got/ in the comments
>find out that it's the game of thrones thread on /tv/, 4chan
>first be scared to go to 4chan but eventually find the courage in yourself to visit it because it's what the one true hero Jon would do
>start browsing the threads and see that people really like Stannis and not Jon
>get frustrated because you swore an oath to your fellow crows in /r/asoiaf to defend Jon whenever possible
>people make fun of you for liking John, get even more frustrated
>tears start to go down on your cheeks, "it's just like Ygritte's death" you say to yourself
>people remind you constantly how Jon got stabbed and possibly dead
>make ridicilous arguments such as "Melisandre will revive him you'll see!!!"
>eventually people start to ignore you except for a few times where you post an imgur link instead of posting a pic on an imageboard
>you get even more mad, just like how mad Jon get when Thorne abused him
>gather your fellow "crows" from /r/asoiaf because autist
>form a band of posters, call yourselves "the crows beyond the wall"
>try to shittalk stannis again because you can't accept the fact that he's so liked here
>get ignored again
>start shitposting because you learn there's no "downvotes" here
>feel like Jon in that cave with Ygritte
>get excited and start writing a fanfiction where you are Jon Snow's long lost cousin
>people on /got/ still ignore you and you are still frustrated because you let your fellow crows down
>go back to /r/asoiaf and post the recent OC you stole from "beyond the wall" on there for le upboats

life of a jonfag everybody
>>
>only two fucking giants
>pyp and gren are dead
>pyp was ginormous pussy

fuck off d&d
>>
I really think it would have worked better for the show if Jon never met Ygritte in the fight, just came across her body after it, never having any idea who killed her.
>>
>>45444544

Because he knows how to use a crossbow.
>>
So does le kitchen knife guy have a name yet?
>>
File: 1315115823011.jpg (62KB, 300x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1315115823011.jpg
62KB, 300x260px
>>45444572
It's going to be Mysha 2.0.
>>
>>45444358
> He and Sansa
>and Sansa

Sansa is his weakspot.
>>
>>45444554
Also the giant bow and arrow
>>
>OpTic xOLLyZz ????? Ygritte
>Ygritte(TEAM): olly...
>Jon Snow(TEAM): omg olly learn to aim
>OpTic xOLLyZz(TEAM): haha thought she was wilding sry. did u see the 360 tho ?
>Ser Alliser Thorne(TEAM): STOP DOIN FUCKIN TRICKSHOTS AND PLAY THE OBJECTIVE
>Ser Alliser Thorne(TEAM): HOLD THE GATE YOU FUCKIN CUNTS
>>
File: 1359417284415.gif (939KB, 158x129px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359417284415.gif
939KB, 158x129px
>Post your face when Pyp is kill
>>
>>45444502
That was my favorite part of the episode and this was probably my favorite episode they ever did.
>>
>>45444566
Thank fuck.
>>
that elio guy from westeros.org thought the Scythe was shit.
what's /got/'s opinion^?

I personally thought that was the fucking best part of the episode.
Finally the jews came up with good OC for a change
>>
>>45444585
>the world is only "dark, unforgiving and cruel" to unimportant characters

or to characters that GRRM wants to kill for shock value
>>
>>45444489
>>45444508
For some reason I thought he was dead. He wasn't moving and it looked like there was a bloody gash on his head and I thought I saw them carry his body out.

I just checked and yeah, he's alive
>>
File: 1398832762530.jpg (73KB, 373x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398832762530.jpg
73KB, 373x388px
Where were you when you realized Stannis is just a side character in Jon Snows story?
>>
File: R'HLLOR HUNGERS.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
R'HLLOR HUNGERS.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Soon.
>>
did you see how badly Jon got rekt by based Styr?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>Ygritte dead

HAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH

EAT SHIT TRAITOR MANLET

200 wildlings ded

bravo
>>
>>45444545
That means jack shit. He is no longer a conclusion, he is a footnote in some-else's episode.
>>
>mfw Pyp and Grenn are kill

d&d why
>>
>>45444575
This
it's just stannisfags gettin mad
>>
Hello /got/, show insider here

I came on here a few weeks ago, you may remember. I don't know if you have the screencaps, but everything I've said is true. Alliser doesn't die, and Stannis hangs Janos for cowardice next episode. And as you can see, the NW have beat back the wildlings - Stannis is taking the credit.

It's going to be great
>>
>>45444284
>Baelish is the best character on the show.
4 u
>>
HOLY FUCK WHY THE FUCK DID THEY KILL OFF GRENN

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY


WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHYYY.......

He is not dead in the books, Does this mean they spoiled the books and he will die when winter comes? IS GRRM going to write them out just because of the show???
>>
>>45444535
>Production Values
Spartacus has a couple of eps that are on this level. The final one especially.
>>
>>45444620
10/10
>>
>>45444557
>being this autistic
>>
>>45444610

This episode suffers from a shit script but it is the best piece of filmmaking in the series. Blackwater was basically the same way, but less good filmmaking.
>>
i thought the red head leader guy was mance
>>
>>45444442
You made me rewatch it to be sure, you rooseman.
NOT FUNNY.
>>
i feel that episode redeemed much of the shit of a season this has been
>>
>>45444619
Jon is a camera

do you also think LF is a side character in Sansa's story? fucking lel
>>
>>45444555
There were 45 crow deaths in the episode.
>>
>>45444630
Not sure if believe, continue dumping

When will Dany fuck off with her dragons?
>>
>>45444620

Wait

Stone cold killer archer boy was this kid?

Holy shit, he manned the fuck up didn't he
>>
File: 5457845.jpg (107KB, 833x595px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5457845.jpg
107KB, 833x595px
>yfw Grenn started reciting the oath
>>
Worst episode of the season.
The only saving grace was the tears of the Stannisfags.
>>
File: 1399963569193.jpg (646KB, 1867x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399963569193.jpg
646KB, 1867x358px
reminder that you will never get this get
>>
File: 1392639527978.gif (195KB, 275x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392639527978.gif
195KB, 275x320px
>>45444608
>>
http://strawpoll.me/1865571
http://strawpoll.me/1865571
http://strawpoll.me/1865571
http://strawpoll.me/1865571
http://strawpoll.me/1865571


VOte up
>>
>>45444647
>showfags
>>
>>45444599
Three-finger Hobb
>>
>>45444402
If they kill the Hound outright, I'm fucking dropping this shitshow.
>>
>You know nuffin...Jon Snuh...
HAHA GEDDIT? IT'S HER CATCHPHRASE.
LOLOLOL. FEEL SADNESS. DO IT.
>>
File: 1352727004909.png (115KB, 326x226px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352727004909.png
115KB, 326x226px
>>45444402
>The Hound is going to get his ass beat by Brienne because womyn power
>>
File: 1339590612529.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339590612529.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>45444658
>>
File: 1235484418.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1235484418.gif
1MB, 230x290px
>>45444645

>be an autistic plebby redditor
>browse /r/asoiaf like you always do, talk about how you love dany so much, how you think jon is the hero of everything or whatever like the disgusting pleb that you are
>suddenly someday someone posts something called "cleganebowl"
>It's so epic!
>start talking about it with excitement, leave comments in the youtube video of the theory
>see people mentioning a place called /got/ in the comments
>find out that it's the game of thrones thread on /tv/, 4chan
>first be scared to go to 4chan but eventually find the courage in yourself to visit it because it's what the one true hero Jon would do
>start browsing the threads and see that people really like Stannis and not Jon
>get frustrated because you swore an oath to your fellow crows in /r/asoiaf to defend Jon whenever possible
>people make fun of you for liking John, get even more frustrated
>tears start to go down on your cheeks, "it's just like Ygritte's death" you say to yourself
>people remind you constantly how Jon got stabbed and possibly dead
>make ridicilous arguments such as "Melisandre will revive him you'll see!!!"
>eventually people start to ignore you except for a few times where you post an imgur link instead of posting a pic on an imageboard
>you get even more mad, just like how mad Jon get when Thorne abused him
>gather your fellow "crows" from /r/asoiaf
>form a band of posters, call yourselves "the crows beyond the wall"
>try to shittalk stannis again because you can't accept the fact that he's so liked here
>get ignored again
>start shitposting because you learn there's no "downvotes" here
>feel like Jon in that cave with Ygritte
>get excited and start writing a fanfiction where you are Jon Snow's long lost cousin
>people on /got/ still ignore you and you are still frustrated because you let your fellow crows down
>go back to /r/asoiaf and post the recent OC you stole from "beyond the wall" on there for le upboats

life of a jonfag everybody
>>
>>45444626

>tfw no Donal Noye to spout retarded political opinions before dying like a man of the Night's Watch
>>
File: HPx6.jpg (43KB, 720x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HPx6.jpg
43KB, 720x404px
I fucking lol'd

GoT going into unintentional hilarity terriotory, maybe it's time to stop watching?
>>
>>45444658
This episode cemented Grenn as the ultimate bro
>>
File: 1402169860660.jpg (365KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402169860660.jpg
365KB, 2464x1648px
>>45444406
Please, no more..
>>
File: 1367191980849.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367191980849.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>45444620
>>
>>45444658
forced, akward, unnecessary, unrealistic and cliched as fuck
>>
File: styr.jpg (70KB, 378x487px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
styr.jpg
70KB, 378x487px
>>45444621
>>
>>45444400
I realize it's a meme but all the "STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS" bits made me think more on the character and, other than the obvious fact that he is the rightful heir via the other two "heirs" being Lannister flipper babies, with Davos being his moral compass and his strong military background and sense of justice, I think it could actually be a good choice for the kingdom.

I sure as fuck don't want the Lannisters still in power. The Tyrells seem pretty benevolent but I dunno, and....just lolno to the Targaryens'
>>
>>45444603

Don't remind me. Man, that was not a good season finale. Well, we can't knock it out of the park all of the time, right?
>>
>>45444557
>he actually typed this
>he's the jonfag
>>
>>45444673
>there are bookfags who felt bad for her death also

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

i wish someone ressed her so she could die again
>>
>>45444605
that was pretty badass
>>
File: 1312650990552.png (86KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312650990552.png
86KB, 250x250px
>>45444620
>>
File: 1395413477903.gif (3MB, 200x150px)
1395413477903.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>45444471
>>45444471
>>45444471

>Mfw nobody pays attention to my post and you retards are still bitching about no Stannis in this episode
>>
File: re.gif (2MB, 272x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
re.gif
2MB, 272x210px
>bored during downtime
>twitter search "game of thrones"
>variations of "why was this battle given an entire episode"

I'm starting to guess a lot of the people still have no fucking idea what's happening north of the wall, or they jut forget that albino zombies are fast approaching behind the wildlings.
>>
File: output.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
output.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
HOLY SHIT!!
>>
File: 1386063489544.jpg (52KB, 610x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386063489544.jpg
52KB, 610x288px
>>45444620
>>
>>45444674
DROPPED
>>
>>45444674
no. Actually, the hound is kill, then he is revived with Lady Stoneheart
>>
Doesn't Stannis come when Jon is talking with Mance? Why was anyone expecting him to show up before that?
>>
File: 1377150729429.jpg (43KB, 316x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1377150729429.jpg
43KB, 316x399px
>>45444620
based d&d
>>
File: 14010017362609.jpg (195KB, 1059x1222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14010017362609.jpg
195KB, 1059x1222px
http://strawpoll.me/1862724


http://strawpoll.me/1862724


http://strawpoll.me/1862724


http://strawpoll.me/1862724
http://strawpoll.me/1862724


http://strawpoll.me/1862724
>>
>>45444402

>She kills him.
>Like we see him die.
>She even cuts his head off.
>and who
>are you
>>
I was hoping they'd change Ygritte's last words in the show because I rolled my eyes hard when I read it in the book.
>>
File: 1392618221011.png (322KB, 414x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392618221011.png
322KB, 414x547px
>mfw nobody on the fucking wall even knows who stannis is according to the series and when he shows up to save america from terrorism they just look around at each other
>>
File: 1387402800987.jpg (116KB, 400x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387402800987.jpg
116KB, 400x536px
>>45444658
>>
>>45444703
MY SIDES
>>
>>45444557
I just stopped reading.
I have no clue what you are trying to say.
This isn't even interesting.
>>
>>45444276

Fucking BROSEPH!

Ygritte got BTFO!
>>
>>45444689

That pretty much sums up all of ASOFAI though.
>>
>>45444703
kek
>>
File: fookanlejen.jpg (36KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fookanlejen.jpg
36KB, 320x240px
would it made a difference if the fookin legand was there
>>
>>45444703
HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 1299809032700.jpg (16KB, 196x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1299809032700.jpg
16KB, 196x258px
they have so much shit to cover next episode wtf mang
>>
REMINDER THAT THERE'S NO TIME FOR STONEHEART
REMINDER THAT THERE'S NO TIME FOR STONEHEART
REMINDER THAT THERE'S NO TIME FOR STONEHEART
>>
>>45444560
Epic b8, or are do you really think we gonna believe you are from reddit and not some fag epic masterb8er
>>
>>45444703
saved
>>
File: 13633622222074.jpg (12KB, 380x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13633622222074.jpg
12KB, 380x405px
>>45444693
>>45444728

>be an autistic plebby redditor
>browse /r/asoiaf like you always do, talk about how you love dany so much, how you think jon is the hero of everything or whatever like the disgusting pleb that you are
>suddenly someday someone posts something called "cleganebowl"
>It's so epic!
>start talking about it with excitement, leave comments in the youtube video of the theory
>see people mentioning a place called /got/ in the comments
>find out that it's the game of thrones thread on /tv/, 4chan
>first be scared to go to 4chan but eventually find the courage in yourself to visit it because it's what the one true hero Jon would do
>start browsing the threads and see that people really like Stannis and not Jon
>get frustrated because you swore an oath to your fellow crows in /r/asoiaf to defend Jon whenever possible
>people make fun of you for liking John, get even more frustrated
>tears start to go down on your cheeks, "it's just like Ygritte's death" you say to yourself
>people remind you constantly how Jon got stabbed and possibly dead
>make ridicilous arguments such as "Melisandre will revive him you'll see!!!"
>eventually people start to ignore you except for a few times where you post an imgur link instead of posting a pic on an imageboard
>you get even more mad, just like how mad Jon get when Thorne abused him
>gather your fellow "crows" from /r/asoiaf
>form a band of posters, call yourselves "the crows beyond the wall"
>try to shittalk stannis again because you can't accept the fact that he's so liked here
>get ignored again
>start shitposting because you learn there's no "downvotes" here
>feel like Jon in that cave with Ygritte
>get excited and start writing a fanfiction where you are Jon Snow's long lost cousin
>people on /got/ still ignore you and you are still frustrated because you let your fellow crows down
>go back to /r/asoiaf and post the recent OC you stole from "beyond the wall" on there for le upboats

life of a jonfag everybody
>>
>>45444703
gj m8
>>
So 4chan was down for me and I went to imdb so check their opinions, almost nobody there liked the episode, I thought it was great (except for no based stannis), way better than the blackwater battle. what do you guise think?
>>
>>45444733
What the fuck did you just say about me you fucken cunt? I was a fuckin Legend in Gin Alley... a fookin legend. You know how much they paid me to kill a man in kings landing? seven silvers. they told me a mans name and that man never saw daylight again, none of them cocksuckers got away from me and I made over 2100 confirmed silvers. I'm a top ranger and I'm the fastest dirk north of the wall. You are nothing to me but another cunt. I will fuck you til you're dead with a force that has never been seen before north of the wall. I haven't lost a fight since I was nine. maybe its time do ya think? ay? maybe you're the man? eh? cunt? Think again bastid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of deserters across the haunted forest and we could piss in any gutter and sow five of you. The piss that wipes out your pathetic cunt lieff. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my dirk. Not only am I trained as the best fighter in the Nights watch, but I was a fucking legend in gin alley, a fucking legend. I would take any knight ANY KNIGHT ANY TIME. fucking cunts in steel plate, fucking cowards. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the iron price, You should shut your fuckin hole. you look like a fucking ballsack, ugly lookin stoopid cunt face... I will piss in your cunt mouth and you will drown in it. You're fucken dead bastid!
>>
was it jon who shot the arrow and killed the giant? was the leaker correct?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arg_pxc-Lv0

HOW FUCKING MAD LOL
>>
>>45444739
Dropping the show if there's no LS
>>
>>45444402
I honestly havent really cared too much about the changes in the show, but if he actually is comfirmed murdered by bree im going to be quite upset. wouldnt that imply that he doesnt survive? and if she does kill him, then what the fuck was the point of introducing the infected wound in the first place? it makes that whole scene where he gets it and all the scenes where they talk about it pointless.

also, i doubt very very much that stannis will appear in the next episode. its going to end with tyrion killing tywin. thats going to be the only big reveal.
>>
>>45444731
>ASOFAI

hi showfag
>>
>>45444502
Honestly the best scene in this episode, although this is coming from a culinary student
>>
>>45444733

He would have soloed the giants.
>>
>>45444446
WHO CARES YOU FUCKING AUTIST THE EP WAS GOD TIER COMPARED TO THE USUAL SHIT THEY PULL
>>
>>45444462
>been here since 2007

Then you are one of the faggots from the endless summer that came in and never left.
>>
File: 1399658746303.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399658746303.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
In case someone didnt notice yet, the preview confirms Sandor vs Brienne
>>
>Wrapping up an entire quarter of the novel in a single episode.
>>
>>45444735
>>45444739
They are obviously moving Stannis to the first episode of next season.
>>
Why doesn't anybody have a shield when they're fighting?
>>
File: 1399484214636.jpg (73KB, 363x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399484214636.jpg
73KB, 363x475px
If you're not a Stannisfag that means you're a Danyfag and there is nothing worse on this Earth.

Didn't happen this episode which would have been obvious to anyone who'd seen the preview as the cavalry charge happened in the day while this siege happened at night.

Great episode
>>
>>45444703
Am I retarded, or would the force required to send a body flying that far just make the arrow go straight through him anyway?
>>
>>45444666
are you retarded? You enjoyed Janos/Samwell/Gilly/Potato stuff?

This episode was shit and it's not even about no stannis. They handled everyone terribly beside based Aliser.
>>
>>45444402
>WOMYN POWER
>implying she couldn't kill the hound
>implying she's a woman
>implying her clit isn't 8 inches of steroid-induced empowerment
>>
BASED STANNIS SAVING THE DAY NEXT WEEK

GET
FUCKING
HYPE
>>
File: 1316013249310.jpg (43KB, 188x206px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1316013249310.jpg
43KB, 188x206px
>>45444735
Don't worry, we'll get the high-anticipated climax to the dramatic Grey Worm/Missandei love story.

I just got to know what happens next.
>>
File: 1402045652909.png (92KB, 883x956px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402045652909.png
92KB, 883x956px
>tfw no stannis

a-at least next episode he will show up... and not get overshadowed by the other big events happening... r-right guys? ;_;
>>
is allister kill?
>>
>>45444604
She's his best pawn.

You think he loves her?
Fuck no.

He'll use her right the fuck up and take her title with him.
>>
Rip yogurt
she was milky, yet sour
>>
>>45444751

Nope. I think it was just some generic Night's Watch guy.
>>
>Jon falls in fire
>Is fine

Targaryen confirmed
>>
Why were the arrows on fire?
Fucking television bullshit. At least they said LOOSE instead of FIRE.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/1865582

http://strawpoll.me/1865582

http://strawpoll.me/1865582


http://strawpoll.me/1865582
>>
>>45444630
>Stannis hangs Janos
plz no
>>
>>45444758

>You will never see him do some nasty ass moves with those dual knives against the giants

Fuck me
>>
>>45444599

His name is Hobb, you fucking faggots. At least read the wiki for the abortion of the show. Christ.
>>
File: 1399257389207.png (74KB, 500x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399257389207.png
74KB, 500x461px
>>45444658
>>
What if they just end the next episode with a horn being blown near the wall and you see the flaming stag banner then it ends?
>>
d&d played this shit perfectly

yes, they will be stannis, but with dany and her dragooons, lady stonheart, sandor "death", arya heading to Braavos, bran with the magic tree, tyrion killing his father and shae and jon shit. Who knows? Maybe they will even show balon greyjoy death or something.

Fucking d&d. They obviously need to use stannis, so they use these tricky tacticts. fucking gay faggots
>>
File: 1390591682505.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390591682505.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>45444753
Larry has given up.
>>
>>45444760
the ep had well-directed action but far too many limp character scenes and no proper conclusion. these are legit issues.
>>
>>45444361
>Tywin/Shae's Death
8 minutes tops, and most of that will be Tyrion being let go and saying his final goodbye to Jamie.

>Arya/Hound
5 minutes tops.

>Arya to Braavos
Probably last scene of show.

>Tywin/Jaime/Cersei shit
They'll probably have one last scene with Tommen. 5 minutes tops.

>Mance and Jon
5 minutes tops. Although filler of Jon actually getting to him might be in play

>SSS
The more the better but this was actually a pretty short scene in the book. It won't be longer than 10 and I think even that would be pushing it.

>Khaleesi/Dragons
Christ you know they will but let's hope it isn't too cringeworthy. Let's say 5.

>LSH
Maybe the final scene. Anything more than a television spot and it won't have the intended effect.

>Bran/Bloodraven
Christ who cares, do people even read the Bran chapters? Let's say 5 minutes.

All of that you could easily fit into the regular 49 minutes.
>>
>>45444582
we need to make a webm of that hammer at the end
>>
>Jon wants to seal the gate
>Jon keeps being worse at combat than he should be
>Janos turns into a stuttering little bitch for no reason
>Sam is referred to as "slayer" insultingly, not admirably
>Sam didn't send the ravens
>Donal doesn't exist
>General Night's Watch incompetence
>Wargs are now able to into animals over the wall somehow

I know Stannis gets shit on the most obviously, but D&D seem to fucking hate The Watch just as much
>>
>>45444795
>>45444795
>>45444795
NEW THREAD
>>
>>45444617
>shock value

It's only shocking because he *doesn't* give perceived protagonists, or fan-favorites plot armor.

Think about it.
>>
>>45444760
>COMPARED TO THE USUAL SHIT THEY PULL

you know that still doesn't mean it's good? better? maybe. best episode of the season? I really liked the purple wedding more

you are a starving african nigglet having crumbs for dinner
>>
>>45444806
>>45444806
>>45444806
>>45444806
NEW THREAD
>>
>>45444755
And the cavalry charge in the snow in next weeks preview is just one of brans dreams?
>>
> expecting stannis's glorious entry to not be after a cliffhanger

>>45444361
don't worry, next episode will be double length
>>
>>45444808
all we saw were faceless extras getting killed. The Crow butcher was GOAT though. Direction was great. Some of the sets looked good
>>
>>45444770
Nope, you're absolutely right.
>>
>>45444703
lel.
I'm a butthurt mad stannisfag but I still laughed at that.
>>
File: awww shit.gif (3MB, 200x180px)
awww shit.gif
3MB, 200x180px
DAT FUCKING NOD DOE
>>
>>45444753
>I thought it was a decent episode but it was shit and here's why

Just like every other review he makes.
>>
>>45444809
I wish you were right but I am not getting Hyped again.
>>
>>45444751
it was a ballista, a siege weapon that fires huge spears, so no it wasn't Jon
>>
>>45444739
I think Stoneheart would be a better reveal in season 5 episode 1
>>
The season better end with STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

if it's halfway through the episode it'll be retarded as fuck
>>
>>45444822
FAGGOT
>>
>>45444402
If this is confirmed then Brienne also bites his ear off
>delicious houndfags tears
>>
>>45444809

>IMPlying Tyrion and Jaime would talk about beetles some more.
>Implying Tyrion won't ask Tywin about the beetles while he shits himself.
>>
>>45444620
10/10
>>
>>
>>45444402
...pls no

after potatokid, that's be the end.
>>
>Watch episode with brother
>Say that I hope that wildling bitch dies and Sam lives on
>He argues that the ginger minge should live over Sam because she has a pussy
>Sam acts like a man, ginger minge dies
>Brother sits there uncaring

People really do care about tits over character development.
>>
>>45444494
Best fight scene was Jon and Karl. Although both of them are definitely convincing scenes where as the rest you're very aware that you're watching actors with fake swords.
>>
>>45444854
He comes back when Lady Stoneheart ressurects him.

>Brienne fags getting BTFO
>>
>>45444269
DAILY REMINDER THAT D.B. WEISS HAS STATED IN INTERVIEWS AND COMMENTARY THAT HE HATES STANNIS AS A CHARACTER AND INTENTIONALLY RUINS HIM ON THE SHOW
>>
so next week

>boring bran and his fag friends
>kings landing drama
>tyrion killing tywin
>some dany filler
>stannis at the wall
>arya & hound conclusion
>probably some ramsay & reek scene
>lady stoneheart

thats a lot of things to juggle in one episode. will probably be shit.
>>
>>45444847

Didn't last season end with Dany's pack of roaming retards chanting mother?

If they end with Stannis chants, it will be like poetry.
>>
File: 1321588164100.jpg (229KB, 396x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1321588164100.jpg
229KB, 396x385px
>>45444805
Larry...
>>
>>45444697
I skipped your post. No mention of based stannis.
>>
File: 1323222240001.jpg (20KB, 409x409px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1323222240001.jpg
20KB, 409x409px
>mfw the kitchen staff killed the raiding party
>>
BEST EPISODE IN A LONG TIME!!

FUCKING LOVED THIS WEEKS EPISODE!!

IS WAS AWESOME!!!

JON! JON! JON! JON! JON! JON! JON! JON!

FUCK YEAH! JON SNOW!
>>
Next Ep
>Tyrion kills Shae and Tywin
>Jon confronts Mance
>Stannis does something; no one cares he's not important
>Lady Stoneheart reveal
>Dany does something
>quick reminder that Rickon exists
>Hound vs Brienne

what are you most hype for?
>>
File: 123.jpg (22KB, 200x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123.jpg
22KB, 200x250px
>>45444399
>>
File: 1396040092241.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396040092241.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>45444921
Farewell Larry
>>
>>45444847
the Stannis stuff is all good, but I just wanted to see Melisandre blow up that owl with magic.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (348KB, 1620x887px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
348KB, 1620x887px
>>
DROP THE SCYTHE!
>>
>>45444882
>zombie cleganebowl
>>
>>45444903
>>45444847
it'll end with zombie cat
>>
>>45444793
To see where they were shooting?

Shit was dark yo, and the wall is hundreds of feet high.
>>
>>45444805
you can hear how he doesn't give a shit in his voice.
>>
>>45444502
Webm when?
>>
>>45444463
> ghost
> not even 1 minute of screen time
>>
>>45444974
shit son. It's gonna b cracks when ppl start revivn! hahah
>>
>>45444502
THE KITCHEN IS FUCKING CLOSED
>>
File: 1339104178103.jpg (118KB, 500x417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339104178103.jpg
118KB, 500x417px
>>45444753
He's so fucking butthurt (STILL ABOUT NED STARK BTW)
He doesn't fucking understand how a 'good guy' can die, but a 'bad guy' can 'win'.

It's like when a child says "Why do bad things happen to good people?". Jesus grow up Larry, shit happens.
>>
>>45444782
thats what littlefinger is thinking
but in the end there will be some stupid scene where she makes him hesitate at something important and that is going to destroy all his plans
>>
I, Claudius >>> Les Rois Maudits >>> Rome >>>> Game of Thrones
>>
>>45444463
you forgot
>giant archery
>pyp dying, because the whole point was to show us the life and death of Nightswatchman #67

otherwise not even close to the Blackwater episode.
>>
File: True Ireland.png (42KB, 468x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
True Ireland.png
42KB, 468x599px
How was it supposed to happen in the books?
>>
>>45444753
He's pretty much spot on to be honest
>>
>>45445052
>I, Claudius

based
you had to ruin it by rating Rome though.
>>
>>45444608
I don't know why I liked him so much.

He was like the most normal guy in the whole series I guess?
>>
Did we see Pyp before this episode?
>>
>>45444630
You're confirmed for fraud.

You said that Sam kills Ygritte.
You said that Jon kills a giant.
You said that there will be more than a wall-fight in this episode.

No reason to trust you anymore.
>>
>>45444444
STANNIS FAGS

B
T
F
O
>>
>>45444646
Blackwater had brilliant writing

>That Cersei/Tommen scene
>>
>>45445154
r u for fucking real
>>
>>45444632
No, they replaced Noye with Grenn
>>
>>45444703
Why does that archer look like Edmure?
>>
>>45445081
>Castle black gets attacked south of the wall
>happens pretty much the same
>Pyp and Grenn survive, The giant is killed by Donal Noye the 1 armed blacksmith.
>Allister and Slynt arrive from eastwatch after the battle and imprison Jon in an ice cell when he confesses he slept with ygritte
>Then they send him to go parlay with Mance
>>
>>45444809
The Bran part introduces 2 new characters, it will probably be the longest part of the episode.
>>
Someone make a .webm of the Scythe please.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>45445091
You agree with his claim that only "muh good guys " should win?
>>
>>45444811
bobby b would have been proud
>>
>>45444809
The finale is 65 minutes
>>
>>45444630
Half the shit you said would happen didn't. They would never take Janos's death away from Jon, and they would never take Stannis's charge away either. That is a story altering character defining moment for both of them, and it's actually a bonding moment for them as well.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (46KB, 443x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw.jpg
46KB, 443x333px
>>45444608
>>
>>45444580
the previews of the next episode has arya saying this, then it cuts to hound pulliung his sword on someone that everyone is assuming is brienne.
>>
Anyone want to fill me in on the events of next episode?
Something about Stannis?
>>
>>45444785
49/10, would chuckle again.
>>
>>45445081
I thought the show did a really nice job I'd argue they did it better than the book tbh. so in the book jon doesn't know who killed ygritte and I think he was at the bottom as they go the night before the horde comes I could be wrong its be like 2 years since I've read that book and it was one of my least favorite of the big battle parts it also was alot more slow in the books like the wildings fire alot of arrows at the night's watch and miss because of the height and the watch peppers them with arrows and the giants only showed up at the main gate and didn't borrow the silverknights greatbow. green and pip didn't die but minor characters did in their place a blacksmith was supposed to go down and kill that giant. also get ready for the greatest character boost ever
>>
File: 1389518298278.jpg (47KB, 396x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389518298278.jpg
47KB, 396x386px
>>45444410

>mfw I would have put all the dead bodies in the tunnel then board it up
>mfw the wildlings open the gate and are greeted by the undead
>>
>>45445110
>stuck at the end of the world
>cold
>bad food
>only criminals for company
>forced into a fight he had no business being in
>slow miserable death
all because he wouldn't suck some rich boy's dick. more sympathy for pyp than anybody else in the show. RIP good buddy.
>>
>>45445081
In the books the battles are separated, Ygritte's party attacks the wall first and she gets killed.

The battle against Mance happens later and lasts for several days before Thorne and Slynt show up(They weren't at the wall yet) and arrest Jon for oathbreaking. They force Jon to go out to assassinate Mance, Jon goes and talks to Mance, which is when Stannis shows up.

Combining the two battles probably hurt the pacing of the season a lot, but I can see why they did it. Cutting Stannis until next episode really fucks up the momentum, though.

And of course, Sam wasn't back yet and Grenn and Pyp survive.
>>
>>45444561
Lack of STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS crashed /tv/.

It is known.
>>
>>45445332
They'd have to be revived by the WW you fool
>>
>>45444402
He won't.

They've already made his shoulder wound out to be a big deal. So he'll "die" from that.

I don't see any possible way that scene will play out unless Brienne makes peace with Sandor/Arya because she's in good hands.
>>
>>45445268
Jon goes out to talk to Mance, but Stannis's army attacks and routs the wildlings before Mance can kill him.
>>
>>45444753
>dat mad dornishmen
He kinda got a point about Jon Snow going to ninja Mance Rayder, how it makes no fucking sense. Because in the books he doesn't fucking do it on his own, the NW forces him to do it and even he acknowledge it's fucking suicide and stupid.

>>45445034
Well he explains that very clearly after Ep8 ( the first of his meltdown ).

He's pissed at roose getting rewarded ( warden ) for doing "evil" things, at ramsay getting rewarded ( legitimized ) for doing evil things ( flaying the ironborn after taking moat cailin ), etc..etc.. while "heroes" keep getting REKT for doing the good thing.

I liked his reviews once, but the more it went on, the more it was obvious this guy should watch LOTR or hollywood movies. That's more his style. MOvies where villains ultimately loses, always, and heroes don't die, only get hurt ( but this make them angrier/stronger!) or very rarely one semi-important hero dies.

He was pissed and shocked after ned stark ( understandable, first big death ), almost dropped it... Then dropped it again after the RW... and came back because someone told him about the PW, and he was all happy about JOffrey dying or something. He's not GoT/asoiaf targetted audience.
>>
File: 1281878870623.jpg (52KB, 500x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1281878870623.jpg
52KB, 500x419px
>>45444502
Oh man when that flashed up I thought it was a wildling

>mfw stew's not done yet
>>
>>45445378
Hound will kill Brienne and Pod, LS is cut
>>
>>45444646
>shit script
Baby's first GoT episode? You realize who writes this how right?

This was the best ep they ever did. Blackwater was alright but that ep didn't have the start to finish captivating feels that this one did.

Half the episode I wanted to scream at how badass it was.

>Mammoths
>Ygritte is Sniper Wolf
>Ghost is actual wolf
>Giant archer
>Thorne putting it down on these bitches
>Jon Snow is actually commander material
>That kitchen scene
>Tormund is a one man wrecking ball
>Styr/Jon fight scene
>Sam bantering with Pyp
>Sam slaying that wildling pussy
>Dat Grenn saying the oath as Mags was sprinting at him full speed
>Dat scythe
>Dem flaming barrels
>Dolores Edd? More like Doloresoutofyourfuckingleagueson Edd
>Potato getting his revenge like you knew he would


All blackwater had was the wildfire scene, stannis being the mannis, tyrion leading the sortie, and Pod doing work.
>>
>>45444857
MUH KUH KUH KUH
>>
File: 1398228411291.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398228411291.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>45445476
>the fuck are they talking about a scythe?
oh shit nigga got fucked up!
>>
>>45444824
ah didnt even notice the horses. alright, so stannis will show up.

houng being killed by brienne is still going to suck. arya not giving him the gift of mercy was a big deal. Dont see how it can happen now.

only way i can tihnk it could happen is if
>houng bree fight
>fight is long but hound is wounded
>fight is interupted somehow
>hound gets away with arya
>hound succumbs to his wounds + infection

i admit its a shit idea but there is no other way. this also allows for arya leaving for braavos. otherwise she'll have to run from brienne cause i doubt shes about to let arya just up and go
>>
>>45444768
implying that doesn't just mean you're a Branfag.
>>
>>45444896
proof
>>
>>45444522
>not cia
kettle black man
>>
>>45445476
whats all this about a scythe? i dont remember seeing any scythes
>>
>>45444703
wouldn't an arrow going that fast just go through him?
>>
>>45446195
that big fucking bladed wrecking ball they dropped to scrape the climbers off the wall.
>>
>The scene comes on
>This is okay, it's not so sad, not as sad as the books
>Slow motion of Jon kissing and cradling her

don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry

fuck
>>
>>45446784
i was still laughing at the power stance + nod potatoboy gave jon
>>
>>45444361
Don't forget a Rickon/Osha scene, apparently.
>>
>>45444767

most of them seem to be using two handed longswords
>>
File: abstract.jpg (88KB, 854x859px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abstract.jpg
88KB, 854x859px
>episode is all plot dialogue and character interaction
>FILLER EPISODE SHIT EPISODE BRAVO D&D

>episode is 50 minutes of HAPPENING that's been building up for 4 seasons
>FILLER EPISODE SHIT EPISODE BRAVO D&D

You guys are so autistic I don't even know where to begin telling you what tremendous faggots you are.
>>
>>45445419
>it was obvious this guy should watch LOTR or hollywood movies
I could say the same for a lot of the self proclaimed critics of ASOIAF.
>>
>>45446953
Where is this in the trailer?
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 86


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.