Why don't Young Hollywood Instagram starlets never talk about Chinese sweatshop cities and the injustices suffered there? Can we somehow bring this to their attention, surely they would want to know about it?
>Well I Wikipedia that and you Wikipedia can't!
>Oh let me Wikipedia here and Wikipedia there!
>Wikipedia this! I am the Wikipedia!
>I did Wikipedia and you are no Wikipedia.
>WHO CRINGED!? YOU DECIDE!
Now that the dust has settled. Was it kino or was it Reddit?
The japanese film is total trash but the animated serie first season was fantastic.
The animated series was terrible compared to the actual manga.
>you like character? too bad dead:the show
That (sadly) doesn't apply anymore. Since the plot moved to earth there's not been many deaths.
Post your best female-empowerment moments
"Dougleth, come back to my shed, I want to show you something"
>every character is colored, except the main character
really makes you think
>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER
At least I'm not a Nelson Nosepicker
Who was the best Hannibal Lecter? Who was the worst?
Hopkins, Mads, Frenchie, the other 2.
Mads could have been a real contender if it wasn't for last two seasons. They deviating greatly from original premise which lowered his over-all score even if his individual performance (Donut Steel Lecter) not the one from books, it would be pretty high by itself. In context it lowers it greatly.
If the series only ran the first season, I'd argue he was near perfect in the role but sadly it kept going and then season 3 happened and only faggots like the long drawn out scenery porn, gay innuendo and whatever the fuck that series finale was.
If the series ever comes back, they want to use a black clarice. Again more OC nonsense. Fuller needs better oversight. When he lost that, show went to shit. Which is really unfortunate.
>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation
>Still refuses to air The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson because of the twin towers
>Or even if they air it, they cut the scene in the twin towers majorly
Why? Why are Americans still so butthurt about this?
reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer
>the golden god
What did Dennis mean by this?
What are you working on? What can you show us?
-- Resources --
>The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb)
- Fade In (Windows/macOS/Linux, $79.95) - https://www.fadeinpro.com/ [Works with Fountain]
- Highland (macOS, $29.99) - https://quoteunquoteapps.com/highland/ [Works with Fountain]
- Slugline (macOS, $39.99) - http://slugline.co/ [Works with Fountain]
- Amazon Storywriter (Web, Free) - https://storywriter.amazon.com/ [Works with Fountain]
- Trelby (Windows/Linux, Free & Open Source) http://www.trelby.org/ [Works with Fountain]
- WriterDuet (Web, Freemium) - https://writerduet.com/ [Works with Fountain]
- Scrivener (Windows/macOS, $45.00) - https://literatureandlatte.com/scrivener.php [Works with Fountain]
- Adobe Story (Web, Freemium) - https://story.adobe.com/
- Celtx (Web, Freemium) https://www.celtx.com/
- Montage (macOS, $29.95) - http://marinersoftware.com/products/montage/
- Final Draft (Windows/macOS, $249.99) - https://store.finaldraft.com/final-draft-10.html
- Movie Magic Screenwriter (Windows/macOS, $249.95) - https://www.screenplay.com/catalog/product/view/id/30/category/8
>Fountain, a free and open source plaintext screenplay format (works across multiple text editors and screenwriting apps)
- Website - https://fountain.io/
- Introduction Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZdiUqrZ1g
- Fountain for Vim - https://vim.sourceforge.io/scripts/script.php?script_id=3880
- Fountain for Emacs - https://rnkn.github.io/fountain-mode/
- Fountain for Atom - https://atom.io/packages/fountain
- Fountain for Visual Studio Code - https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=massivedanger.fountain
I have script in the works about a kid who witnesses a miracle first hand which ends up forming his whole life. He ends up biting up more than he can chew and finally before one last bedtime, he spits it out.
>Movie about Italians starts
AYYYYYA MUMMA WHYA ISA THEA PASTA COOOOOLD, UNCLE ANTONIO ISA COMING OVER SOONA
ANDA WHERE ISA THE SPECIAL SAUCEA, WHERE IS MUMMA'S SPECIAL SAUCEA MUMMA MIA
Any good documentaries on Big Foot?
>in b4 "b-but Sasquatch can't into REAL!"
Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.
What do you expect of the second season?