[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/ I've got a serious question. My girlfriend is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

File: BerlinHBH.jpg (28KB, 420x241px) Image search: [Google]
BerlinHBH.jpg
28KB, 420x241px
Hey /trv/

I've got a serious question. My girlfriend is doing a solo backpacking trip around Europe in the Summer for about 3 months. How worried should I be about her sleeping around? Please no bully and serious responses.
>>
You should break up with her, not even joshing m8
>>
>>970941
C'mon OP only you know your girlfriend. If you're worried enough to ask this here, then yes you should be worried.
>>
has anyone here had sex with a girl while travelling while she was dating someone else?
>>
>>970941
worried? you'll be smelling dicks when you're around her for a month after she returns.
>>
You shouldn't be worried. It's likely to happen, but why worry about things you can't control?
>>
>be with my girlfriend for 3 years
>everything's good
>she leaves 2 month to learn a language
>go to see her after 3 weeks
>feel there's something wrong
>she slept with some douche american aiming travelling girls
>>
>>970948
Not only traveling, I've fucked a girl in a relationship (I was actually caressing her thigh while she was on the phone with her boyfriend).
My wife was in a (unhappy and unealthy) relationship when we met.
Some girls like sex just like we do. I think given the conditions are right, almost every sexually healthy human being has a chance to slip (and sleep).
If you are in a healthy happy Relationship, if she has no history of cheating and if you trust her, you'll be fine.
Maybe tell her to use condoms if she ever plans to cheat on you tho. I'd rather wear the horns than clams.
>>
>>970959
>If you are in a healthy happy Relationship, if she has no history of cheating and if you trust her, you'll be fine.

Nah. Cheating sex is still highly likely do to a sense of hedonism while traveling
>>
>>970941

Ask yourself why she has not invited you on this trip, OP.

If it is money ask her if you could go as a couple should you be able to get the cash together. If she still says no or spouts some guff about "wanting to find herself" then it is pretty clear sex is one of the reasons she is going away for so long. 3 months is a long time too, especially solo, I would guess that she has some European suitor she has met through the internet that she wants to road test before moving there permanently if it works out but keeping you as a back up at home in case it doesn't.
>>
>>970960
Yes, read the sentence after the one you quote.
>>
>>970961
This is pretty narrow-minded. I mean, you can't envision a single reason why you might want to go on a trip by yourself except for sex?

OP, you'll be fine as long as you have a healthy mindset. Try to be flexible to undesirable outcomes if you can, and if you can't make sure she knows before you leave that you mean business. Don't turn into a jealous twat though as this is guaranteed to backfire on you.
>>
>>970941
I remember this /trv/ related copy-pasta that really made sense but I can't remember why, basically every girl on holiday will fuck a dude, bf or not.
And I would probably do the same as a guy OP, just think of it.
>>
>>970941

She WILL cheat if the situation arises. She wont be able to help herself. Something about the distance and different environment makes all girls and many guys incapable controlling themselves. Its not unlikely that they wont even consider it cheating.
>>
>>970973
>ALL girls
>..m-many guys

Nigga everyone fucks and everyone cheats, especially when travelling
>>
>>971030
well i dont

there are people that cheat and people that dont

those who want to cheat will do it
those who are "neutral" will do it when the situation arrises
those who dont want to cheat wont do it if they have enough self control
>>
>three months solo backpacking in Europe

Are you retarded? Her pussy is going to fit a package of hotdogs by the time she gets back

I'm sorry but she is going to fuck guys OP.

I hope you're not in a very serious relationship (but at the same time >getting in a serious relationship in a day and age with more easy pussy than ever)
>>
ITT: 11 year olds.
>>
>>970948
Slept with a married woman twice last year while her husband was working night shift. Felt guilty at first but meh.
>>
>>971052
fag
>>
>>971052
So by what >>971042
is saying, that woman engaged in pedophilia, someone contact the authorities

seriously though what is with people trying to avoid the cold truth that cheating is VERY likely in this day and age
>>
>>971057
around 40% cheat at least once in their life in western countries. that isnt that much.
>>
File: that hiv.png (252KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
that hiv.png
252KB, 565x600px
>>971057
>2015
>still dating faithless sluts like you have no other option.

Whatever, enjoy your AIDS....
>>
>>971057
>>971116
most men this days are just beta and dont seem to care if their woman cheats and say it would be normal.

of course op is beta for letting his girlfriend go on a 3 mont solo
trip but he is not as beta as 90% of
the anons in this thread that justify
womans cheating or even sleep with woman that have a bf/husband

you guys are the cancer, worse than feminist. you are fucking nothing
but easy to fuck sluts.

a true alpha makes a single woman fuck with him and not the partner of another man.
>>
>>970965
>This is pretty narrow-minded. I mean, you can't envision a single reason why you might want to go on a trip by yourself except for sex?

Nope. Had you bothered to read my post you might have noticed a few things such as sex being ONE of the reasons IF she still doesn't want him to come along. I also made the point that 3 months without sex is a long time. When was the last time you went without sex or masturbation for 3 months?
>>
>>971088
What's the percentage of solo traveler females that cheat though? How many of us have tales of banging traveler chicks?
>>
If she's taking a 3 month break from you, it's over. I think she might be trying to tell you something, OP. Will she fuck other men? Yes. Will it be considered cheating? No, because it's over.
>>
>>971140
A thousand times this.
>>
>>970941
Pretty worried.

You know how it is incredibly easy for women to have sex at home and yet most do not fuck a different guy everyday? Well, when they go abroad, they do. Traveling women spread more STDs than prostitutes. The more you know.
>>
On my last trip I've seen girls spend more time talking to their boyfriends via skype than talking to the people around them. Cheating is sensationalized, most people have the control not to do it if they're in a long stable relationship.
>>
>>970948
Yes, a number of times. I didn't even actively try to pick them up, we just got along well and it happened naturally.
>>
>>971140
Well, she's telling him something but it's not really trying to tell him something. It's a lazy ass way to do it.
>>
do european accents intrigue her?
has she told you if uncircumcised cock is not disgusting?

if yes and no then ur fucked
>>
>>970941

Very worried.

A friend from work is going overseas for 6 weeks and a mutual female friend was trying to convince her to get her own room "just in case".

6 fucking weeks bro.
>>
OP, it's easy to cheat/sleep around when you're traveling.

Honestly, it depends on her and only you know her well enough. I have met girls who were taken and had the self control not to cheat...but I've also made others cheat and seen my fair share of it (some while they were traveling with their bf)

But the truth is that people who cheat, will cheat. Traveling along with alcohol makes it so much easier for them
>>
>>970941
Sorry to sound /pol/, but putting a woman in a situation where she has no accountability is bound to end bad. If she is going with other female friends you can almost guarantee they will influence her in negative ways. Her intentions may be clean now, but her female nature will likely lead her to other cocks. Welcome to the 21st century. Oh, and she will find some way to blame it on you, or rationalize that she did nothing wrong. Her friends will help in this. If she doesn't break up with you during the trip or when she gets back, please don't stay cuck'd, my friend. Good luck. There is a reason you are not invited...
>>
When I was stationed in Hawaii, I fucked maybe 20 girls who were on vacation over the course of 3 years. I'm sure a few of them had boyfriends who didnt come with them.
>>
>>970941

Is she coming to

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
?

Seriously though, 3 months solo travelling in Europe, which has lax alcohol laws and vast amounts of promiscuity, as well as guys of all different ethnic groups, cultures and languages hitting on her desperate to stretch out her tight little pussy.

It is over m8

Nip it in the bud and save some pride.
>>
OP, what you should do is have a heart to heart talk with her and say, you know it will be a long time away from each other and you're definately going to be faithful but will be ok with it if she isn't or is keeping the option open as long as she is honest about it and tells you before she goes. Then the second you've lulled her into a false sense of security and she confesses that she is not going to say no to a bit of cock, dump her sorry ass and call her a filthy slut.

It's not on if she is just going on a sex tour of Europe and just leaving you in limbo back home expecting you to be faithful.
>>
Don't even worry about what she is doing. Whether you trust her or not is irrelevant. You can't control if she cheats or not. So why stress it.
>>
>>971564

Says the guy who just typed this while his dick is balls deep in OP's girls throat
>>
>>970941
If she's going on a solo backpacking trip as a woman if she doesn't have sex with other guys voluntarily she will probably get raped.
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1280x1272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1280x1272px
Get Jones'd m8
>>
Dont Panic! Op take a deep breath. Good now just follow these instructions and you'll be fine. First slowly but surely pester her with endless questions about whether or not she loves you. This will look like it's not working at first but trust me keep at it. Second find a ring any round thing will do your love is worth more than just gold and diamonds. Last step bust in during a family gathering fall on one knee holding up your tin ring or whatever and shout I LOVE YA BABY YOUR MY FOREVER GIRL!!!??? If after you do these things in the way ive laid out she said yes then I'd say you've got nothin to worry about. Remember fight apathy or don't.
>>
>>971587
kek
>>
>>970941
Depends on your girlfriend. I've seen some girls that were faithful for months (at least they pretended to, and did quite a convincing job at it, I can't be sure that they didn't cheat and just kept it to themselves) and I've seen and heard about more girls that cheated.
Hey you could always just keylog her computer/tablet/phone. You'll be able to read her texts, see the picture she takes and depending on the keylogger even call the program invisibly on her phone so you can listen to what's happening around her.
>>
>>971888
This right here. Gotta keep your bitch in check, OP.
>>
Shit man, break it off or at least 'freeze' it or some shit because you clearly lack trust
>>
Why did she not invite you? That's a huge red flag
>>
>>970948
sure. Also virtually all of my female friends hooked up while studying abroad/traveling
>>
>>972060
And therein lies the point. Even if most women, even people in general, are faithful. A big reason for that is all of the barriers to it. When traveling, backpacking especially, all those barriers are gone.
>>
File: amtest.jpg (108KB, 861x488px) Image search: [Google]
amtest.jpg
108KB, 861x488px
One question nobody has asked OP and I'd like an answer to if he ever sees fit to actually read this thread and reply to any of the posts (the fact that he has not makes me suspect this thread was set up as a ruse to find mirth and merriment in some of the responses he might get) is this:

Is this girl actually worth worrying about?

Is she really important to you, or just a moderately attractive woman who has let you touch her boobs a few times?
Is it serious between you or are you just having fun?
If she asked you "where do you see our relationship going from here?" would your answer include something long term like kids, marriage or buying a house together or would you just shug and say you don't know but like where you are now?

If you aren't serious about her then don't worry, either break it off or freeze it like >>972019 said. However if you are serious you MUST go with her, anything short of that gives her the message that you're not serious about your relationship and you WILL loose her even if she is going to travel Europe while remaining celibate for 3 whole months. She expected a commitment from her boyfriend and hoped he would come too if he thought anything of her, she is testing you and if you don't go with her you will fail that test.
>>
File: having a blast.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
having a blast.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
>Gf went to Europe to visit several countries last year
>Literally asked if it was OK to cheat
>Didn't want to seem like a bad boyfriend
>told her ''OK, but only with Muslim men''
>Didn't realise there were Muslims in Europe
>She agreed
>You can guess what happened
>On her facebook she has a photo album of Bosnia and Herzegovina called ''Brothelsnia and Herzegovina'' which shows her kissing many Bosnian men, who are apparently majority Muslim

I still haven't broken up with her.
>>
>>972102
-5/10 try again
>>
My gf went abroad before we started dating. She was telling me out of the five girls in her group that had boyfriends, four of them cheated. The only one that didn't never left her room.

One of them took it in the ass so that it wouldn't be cheating kek.
>>
>>972113
>One of them took it in the ass so that it wouldn't be cheating kek.
Only in america

>>972102
>low_res_bait.png
>>
>>971575

Lel'd
>>
>>972114
Nah. I know a Muslim chick in a GCC country that did the same.
>>
Dude. Go to the sex travels map/story thread. Read the most recent one about the Swedish solo travel chick. That's your girlfriend.
>>
>>970941
> How worried should I be

A lot

Also post pic
>>
Not trolling but very high chance she will cheat

My girl went to Paris and she admitted she "almost" hooked up with a girl from Tinder. And she was only gone a week. He friend she was with was fucking loads of guys.
>>
>>972528
> hooked up with a girl
Meant to say guy
>>
I'm planning on backpacking Euro after I finish college next year. If I'm a guy, will I get the same opportunity to sleep with Euro cuties?
>>
File: 1427453512758.jpg (259KB, 892x707px) Image search: [Google]
1427453512758.jpg
259KB, 892x707px
>>972534
no
>>
File: 1428049711869.png (281KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1428049711869.png
281KB, 480x360px
>>970941
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted (yes, i know it's reddit, but it's pretty funny. read it, won't take you more than 3 minutes) - https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1ypmkh/sunday_trp_humor_girl_requests_open_relationship/
>>
>>972541
>yes, i know it's reddit

that's not the problem with that link

>TheRedPill

That's /pol/ bullshit and that reddit is a neckbeard anti feminism collection. Also, as a result I am going to assume that story is made up
>>
>>972530
by "almost" she meant to say "totally"
>>
>>970948
Yup,>>972423

Honestly I'd break up with her, and I'm no just saying that cos its the advice 4chan gives.
>>
>>972528
Did you break up with her?
>>
>>972566
Why is everyone saying break up with her?

Why not use this as an opportunity to fuck other slores?
>>
>>972572
Because he obviously doesn't have any opportunity to fuck any others or he wouldn't worry about this one getting away
>>
>>972595
Even in the most austere and out of the way places, I've found there is always an opportunity to fuck.
>>
>>970941

Why not discuss it with her first?
>>
>>970941
OP,

its either ALL TRUST or NO TRUST in a relationship.

I talked to my own GF and said that if she ever felt like cheating on me, to break up with me first.
People don't know how to break up properly, or when the right time to do it is, and just end up hurting each other.
Talk to ur girlfriend openly about if she is going to be promiscuous while travelling, and you should also use ur own judgment in predicting the outcome of the trip. Guys will be all over her, and because she is in "travel-mode", she will have a very open mind-set, and give people the benefit of the doubt.
Has she travelled before? Does she realize that 99% of men who talk to her are trying to get into her pants? Because if she is friendly with guys at all, there is a very high chance that she will end up sleeping with them.

You really should talk to her up front OP, do it in a loving way.. be like "Hey gf, I'm a bit worried abt something. It may sound silly, and I don't want to hurt ur feelings when I say this, but it is nonetheless a very real thing that we need to talk about and negotiate for our relationship to work."

good luck anon.
and remember, if shit doesnt work out, it will hurt for a while, but you'll pick up the pieces and move on to new and amazing experiences as a stronger, wiser person.
>>
>>972550
Whilst the veracity's arguably in question, I've indeed heard stories of that happening before.

Of course, the veracity in me claiming to have heard anecdotes and the veracity of such anecdotes also can't be determined, so carry on.
>>
>>972595
>Because he obviously doesn't have any opportunity to fuck any others or he wouldn't worry about this one getting away
That is a truth bomb right there.
Take note boys, if you're holding onto your girl because you know you don't have any other options, you just cucked yourself.
>>
>>972601
>"Hey gf, I'm a bit worried abt something...
"Ohemgee, stop controlling me! I need some space can't you see! You're smothering me!"
>Tens of European dicks later
"Hey bae, I'm back teehee. Did you miss me?"
>>
>>972784
>"Hey bae, I'm back teehee. Did you miss me?"

More like "Bae I missed you so much!" then kiss him with her cumm stained lips. Probably fresh from giving a good bue blow job to her final travel before her last flight.
>>
>>972783 Philosophy time: to cuck or not to date? I'm autistic so it's an easy answer for me: neither, and tendies.
>>
>>972963
A taste of honey is better than none at all....unless you never tasted honey. if you are on your way to being a wizard, keep keeping on
>>
>>970941
Seriously, just bang her up the butt before she leaves. She will have a sore ass for the entire flight. Send her a texr that you are breaking up mid-flight. When she arrives at the airport she will suddenly receive the text.
Saves you the hassle.
>>
Has OP an hero yet?
>>
>>970941
>How worried should I be about her sleeping around?
>Please no bully and serious responses.

You expect us to give you a serious and professional response without seeing a proper photo of her tits?
>>
>>970948
Brah, I've fucked married women

Hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>974028
That was my point in posting that
>>
>>972541
That is fucking epic
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.