[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bangkok vs Pattaya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_0016.jpg (568KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
568KB, 1920x1280px
Been to Bangkok for 2 weeks and of course want to go back. I am thinking Pattaya for 2 weeks and then back to Bangkok for another 2 weeks. Is there enough in Pattaya to keep me there for a month?
>>
Enough what? Whores, sunshine, alcohol and drugs? Yeah they aren't short of those anywhere in Thailand.
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (364KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
364KB, 1920x1280px
>>938043
Whores, sunshine and alcohol.
>>
File: IMG_0046.jpg (226KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.jpg
226KB, 1920x1280px
>>938037
>>
>>938037
Keep the 2 weeks in Bangkok. Split a week between Pattaya and Koh Samui or Phuket or one of the other Islands. And spend a week in Chiang Mai. If you want check out Isan go to Udon Thani. People never talk about Isan much here, but it's my favorite part of Thailand. Isan people are the shit.
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (382KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
382KB, 1920x1280px
>>938047
I like to bring a laptop so need a hotel room.
>>
>>938043
There is so much more to Thailand than this, believe it or not.
>>
>>938050
All of those place have hotel rooms. I'm not sure what you're getting at.
>>
>>937456

>>936227

See what I mean. Just as I said in the above thread. They get saged and similar thread pops up not even hours later. dumb. Sageing leads to saturation. I still think there you just be a never ending Thailand or SEA thread, like there is a Japanese one to prevent it. And a never ending TEFL thread for that matter.
>>
>>938056
Well this is now the never ending Thailand Thread.
>>
File: IMG_0048.jpg (393KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.jpg
393KB, 1920x1280px
>>938057
>>
File: IMG_0924.jpg (358KB, 1920x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.jpg
358KB, 1920x2880px
>>938054
Is there enough in Pattaya to keep me there for a month?
>>
>>938066
What is it you're interested in doing. Is there enough tourist stuff? No. Are there enough whores to have a new one every hour every day for a month? There is tourist stuff. Museums, the elephant village, water park, there's the beach, but not a month's worth.
>>
>>938070
Girls. Bangkok has 3 red light districts. I could spend a month there in go go bars. I really just want to know about go go bars compared to Bangkok.
>>
File: BJ-BAR-Thailand[1].jpg (57KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
BJ-BAR-Thailand[1].jpg
57KB, 604x453px
>>938080
BKK has a red light district. Pattaya is a red light district. And it's not just Thai whore there. You can find East Europeans and Africans, though they are grossly outnumbered by the Thais. There are BJ bars in Pattaya than Bangkok. Ever get your dick sucked in a bar while drinking on cold one? Pic related.
>>
>>938085
*more bj bars
>>
>>938066
Pattaya doesn't deserve a month from you mate.
if you want great food BKK and Chiang Mai are better to stay at.
>>
>>938087
Chiang Mai has go go girls that carry id and hotels that take that id to keep you safe?
>>
>>938066
How much money do you have to blow? A month? Lol
>>
>>938090
I know prostitutes from Chiang Mai, but I don't know how much prostitutes Chiang Mai, though I imagine "enough". It does have more tourist stuff. Night Bazaar and all that. But this guy seems to be looking for straight sleaze. I still say that's too much time in Pattaya. Even if you're going for the debauchery still go to Phuket and Koh Samui for a change of scenery with your sleaze.
>>
>>938092
About $10 grand Canadian
>>
File: DSC00019.jpg (423KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00019.jpg
423KB, 1920x1440px
>>938099
That was my limit in Bangkok but didn't even hit $5000
>>
>>938106
Flight + Hotel = $2500

I spent $100 tourism stuff
Nana plaza = $1000
>>
>>938108
I know a dude who dropped $1K USD on prostitutes in Kenya and from what he said they were ridiculously cheap. Like sub $10 if I remember correctly
>>
>>938217
Does he have AIDS now?
>>
It's always beer thirty in Pattaya.
>>
>>938217

That's some expensive aids you got there.
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (336KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
336KB, 1920x1280px
>>938217
I am not going there for quantity, but quality. Black girls aren't attractive IMO.

Anyone know what this is?
>>
>>938279
A car
>>
>>938286
A yellow car
>>
>>938279
But seriously it's literally on the car. It's a Gemballa Mirage GT which is a custom Porsche Carrera GT.
>>
>>938230
>>938263
No. HIV tests are annual job requirement. It affects assignments. He wouldn't be where he is if he was positive. I'm sure he used condoms. If for no other reason than not to bring anything home to his wife.
>>
Pattaya if all you want is the party and poon

Captcha: thoth
>>
>>938084
They have an entire road dedicated to those things in Pattaya. It's much bigger than Bangkok in that regard.
>>
>>939168
There's a little more than that in Pattaya. You can sit on the beach and snooze. It doesn't smell nearly as bad as Bangkok, but I wouldn't recommend going into the sewage, er, I mean ocean.

But that's the same on any beach in Thailand, really. There isn't a single popular beach that doesn't have the hotels dumping their raw sewage directly into the ocean right by the beach.
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (412KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
412KB, 1920x1280px
>>939513
2 weeks in Bangkok and no bad smells except for Chinatown...that was nasty.

>>939512
Is the quality of girls comparable to Bangkok? I heard they aren't as pretty.
>>
>>939523
There are just way more. So you will see more ugly ones, but there are more pretty ones as well. More variety in general
>>
Hey all,

Went to Bangkok for 3 weeks by myself last year, first time overseas. Stayed on Soi15 for two weeks at the Dream Hotel, and right on Asok at the fantastic Terminal 21 Centre Point Grande for the last week. I'm in love with Bangkok holy shit.

Soi Cowboy, Nana, etc, All the other stuff in Bangkok. Going back in March. Juggling up between staying another 3 weeks in Bangkok, or doing Bangkok-Pataya-Chiang Mai, hmmm
>>
>>938037
Pattaya has Sharky. So autowin.
>>
>>938279
looks like a customized porsche carrera. a supercar worth a half million bucks.

I'm considering visiting Bangkok for a week and a half in november. What are some of the sights and activities to do in the city? I'm also gonna try and squeeze a trip to the angkor wat since i'm on that side of the planet.
>>
File: IMG_0402.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
>>940726
I did all the touristy shit like visited Grand Palace, luxury shopping malls, rooftop bars but the most fun was had in the red light districts especially Nana Plaza. All depends if you like whores that are 20-25, sweet and fun loving and if you buy them a drink in a bar, it's like you have a girlfriend for the next 1/2 hour. You can grab their ass all you want, some of them will let you go further. Or you can go to a bj bar and sit and have a beer while others around you are getting the same. Or just go for a testicle massage. There are lots of websites/forums that describe what to do in Bangkok.
Pic related: Reclining Buddha
>>
File: Bangkok_Night.jpg (3MB, 7585x2217px) Image search: [Google]
Bangkok_Night.jpg
3MB, 7585x2217px
Some of you have mentioned cities to visit like Chiang Mai, Udon Thani and Koh Samui. Do these cities have red light districts or are whores everywhere?
>>
>>938047
>2 weeks in Bangkok
fuck that. FUCK THAT. bangkok sucks

dammit OP have you heard of buses and domestic flights? you have a goddam month in one of the ost beautiful countries in the world and you wanna spend your whole time in the two worst destinations they have to offer. goddamit get out and see the rest of the place you stupid cunt
>>
>>940820
I know whores from those places. I guess the question would be do they shit where there eat. I'm sure Chiang Mai would have them, just due to how popular a tourist destination it is.
>>
This is relevant to my interests. I'll be going up to Laos from BKK, but I'm deciding if how much time I should spend in Bangkok or Pattaya, or if I should just more or less skip it. I mean, going to the beach sounds nice, and I'm sure there's some interesting things to see in Bangkok, but I'm not super interested in the party scene.
>>
>>940847
There is way more to Thailand than the party scene. If you are going Vientane, check out the stuff in Udon Thani. Explore BKK as well. It's an interesting place, no reason to go to Pattaya as a tourist, tough the Russkies seem to disagree.
>>
>>940836
Chaing Mai http://www.whorist.com/chiang-mai-thailand-sex-hookers
>If you want charm and ambience with some sex on the side , its Chiang Mai. If you want wholesale sex with unlimited choices , it’s either Bangkok or Pattaya.
>>
>>940804
What are the quality of the hookers? Iv'e never in my life paid for sex, but if it's top tier stuff and safe I might consider it.
>>
>>940804
This sounds like heaven
>>
>>941003
Feels like it, too
>>
>>940830
This. I fucking hated Bangkok. Probably because I wasn't looking for a hooker, which seems to be 90% of the appeal for foreigners to travel to Thailand.

>>940847
You can do BKK in like three days, there really isn't much there. I'd say go to Cambodia and hit up Pnom Penh and Angkor Wat. It's fucking gorgeous and the people are so much friendlier than in Thailand
>>
>>941153
wat

Bangkok's a fascinating city. If it's not to your taste, fine, but to say it can be seen in 3 days? God no. Frankly most people pass it over because they're in the region either to relax in the idyllic beach areas or to fuck prostitutes, but if you're interested in Thai or even SE Asian culture, Bangkok's amazing.
>>
>>941153

Maybe you should try travel on countrysides? You will find some strange and interesting places.

I remember when we travel to one of the hot springs and we saw many interesting scene. All the from sheep farms to artistic building.
>>
>>941155
Yes and there is so much more to Thailand than just BKK. If you think the people in Cambodia are so muc friendlier try going to part of Thailand that's not BKK. Nothing against Cambodia, and it's worth seeing but not over Thailand, even if that's what you like. And you don't get to be number 10 in tourism just off of hookers. Thailand offers so much more than that. Personally, I know more people who have traveled there with their family or significant others, as far as tourists from the USA.
>>
>>941155
double dubs of truth
>>
>>940830
This is a sex tourism thread, not a lets go ride elephants or visit the floating markets
>>
>>941163
I never said there wasn't lots more to Thailand. Reading comprehension? Simply that Bangkok has a lot of cool stuff there for anyone interested in Southeast Asian cities & culture.
>>
>>941183
I was agreeing with you and adding to it. Not contradicting. I was tagiing along to your post in responding to:

>>941153
>>
File: calandrabdsm.png (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
calandrabdsm.png
43KB, 640x480px
>>940804
>testicle massage
English teacher detected.
>>
Hey can anyone recommend some hotels or hostels that allows me to bring in some ladies?
>>
>>941481
What city?
>>
>>940642
>Pattaya has Sharky
What is Sharky?
>>
>>941153
I agree. Bangkok has very little to offer -- the same shopping you can get elsewhere (and elsewhere will be cheaper and of higher quality, due to import tariffs and Thailand's controlled market), some mediocre tourist sites (as much as I thought the Marble Temple was pretty, quite honestly who cares), crowded and dangerous clubs (Santika fire, places that refill beer bottles from the tap to save on costs), and hot and cold running whores, er, sores on whores.

>>941173
>lets go ride elephants or visit the floating markets
Hey, if riding on an elephant is your thing, go for it. The floating market is just a grimy tourist trap, though. You may as well ask your tuk-tuk driver to take you to a "discount jewelry shop" where he's "friends with the owner" and can get you a "good deal".
>>
File: aag6zk.jpg (42KB, 504x841px) Image search: [Google]
aag6zk.jpg
42KB, 504x841px
>>941500
http://www.timsharky.com/

http://youtu.be/TTDO3FgnX7k
>>
>>941523
Why would anyone want to meet him?
I will actively avoid this negro.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>941733
Him, being austrailain, would probably take offense to that. But he's an internet celecrity, esepcailly in bodybuilding and bro circles. As been mentioned before, old sexpats aside, most Thai sex tourists are actually bros. He gained his fortune from loan sharking and has graduated to pimping.

Had a big beef acouple of years back with "chestbrah" , another Austrailian and bidybuilder, by way of Russia, over the suspicious death of his brother "Zyzz" in Pattaya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian
>>
>>940981
It varies from not very attractive to very attractive, but there are so many of them shopping for them is fun. Pic related girls from a bar at Nana Plaza
>>
>>941744
holy shit, the one on the fat left has one of the manliest faces I've seen in my life
>>
>>941744
No, no, yes, definitely yes, maybe
>>
>>941750
ma nigga
>>
>>941523
>http://www.timsharky.com/

LMAO I never realized this guy had a website. This is fucking hilarious.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.