[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I plan on attending the World Cup in Russia, I think a budget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1504926562252.jpg (112KB, 468x534px) Image search: [Google]
1504926562252.jpg
112KB, 468x534px
I plan on attending the World Cup in Russia, I think a budget of at least 5k is a decent amount. If not then feel free to tell me. My question is what I else I can do while there. I'll most likely be by myself, and any tips on traveling in Russia will be appreciated. I'm going to be 19 by the time I'd leave to Russia, and am Mexican American if that matters. I also do plan on learning as much Russian as I can. Are youth hostels a good way to meet other young people to hangout with?
>>
2.5-3k will be spent on plane tickets, another 1k on game tickets and 1.5k for food housing ect. I plan on attendting 3 group games. And will try to see if I can go to a round of 16 game. So I will be there for atleast 4 weeks.
>>
>>1299509
i'm going as well OP, where are you from m8?
i'm mexican american as well.
I'm thinking of taking about $4k, since my friend will be able to let me stay at her place, which is fucking great.
>are youth hostels a good way to meet other young people to hangout with?
Always. Have fun
>>
>>1299521
Forgot to mention, did you get a visa, or are you getting the Fan ID with the game tickets?
>>
>>1299521
Havn't looked into that yet, aren't they going to allow people to enter without visas for that time period though? Also I'm from Northern Cali. Are you going to be there for a game or several.
>>
>>1299512
Doubt you will spend anywhere near 5k.
>>
>>1299538
Yea but I like to be prepared
>>
File: 1504237834081.jpg (189KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1504237834081.jpg
189KB, 919x737px
Is Youtube a good way to learn Russian? Or any other good free online sources?
>>
All that money to watch someone else play a game while you sit on your ass.
I will never understand the appeal of being a spectator
>>
>>1299569
Hey man love playing fútbol, so it's not like I just watch it.
>>
>>1299528
I'm from Texas.
>aren't they going to allow people to enter without visas for that time period though?
Correct.
Check this link out, it has the fan rules.
>http://welcome2018.com/en/fan_guide/pravila-vezda-v-rossiyu/bezvizovyy-vezd/
I'll just be attending one game, which allows me to be in Russia for up to 20 days, if i remember correctly.
I plan on possibly going to Paris again with my friend. Maybe other countries.
We should have a drink in Russia m8
>>
>>1299566
>>>/int/79329434
Thank me later.
>>
>>1299571
Wouldnt you rather play than watch then?
>>
File: Trans-Siberian-map.jpg (91KB, 770x479px) Image search: [Google]
Trans-Siberian-map.jpg
91KB, 770x479px
Senpai.

Do the actual moscow/football shit for a week or two and then go on the trans siberian. Gettiing wasted with russians and seeing mongolia and china as well (if you pick that train).

Costs £500 for bed and travel over 7 days

The only downside is paying for visas
>>
>>1299589
I'm down, I guess I see you on the board in half a year to meet up! I hope you're good to turn up.
>>1299603
Hmmmm
>>
>>1299569

>sit on your ass

Not fucking likely, with your countrymen at a World Cup the atmosphere is going to be absolutely mental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57RGGDTHbFA

I just hope the Russians are hospitable, you will have probably seen the violence their trained squads of hooligans brought to the Euro in France last year.

OP, I think that will be enough, but you'll find yourself spending it on match tickets more than flights. If you don't get them officially through FIFA, it might seem a lot but paying several times the face value is standard procedure.
>>
Tbh I hope I dont get mistaken for a Muslim. I have green eyes and brown skin, so low key scared they're gonna murk me.
>>
>>1299615
You will be able to get group stage tickets at face value outside the stadium most likely.
>>
Where do you guys get plane tickets?
>>
>>1299665
Jesus chrism man, some of this shit is ridiculous. I tried seeing what a flight from Sochi to kazan would cost and how long it would take. And it's more expensive than going from SF to Sochi, and has a crazy layovers. This is insane, was not expecting this. (Sochi to Kazan is 1,400 on google btw.)
>>
>>1299667
Now I found a ticket for 300, wtf?
>>
>>1299669
Oh, I'll be in Moscow most of the time I believe.
Do you have a link or some shit to stay in touch
>>
>>1299672
I mean you can add me on snap lol. I do have a steam but I dont play on my computer like I used to. Do you know good ticket sites btw? I guess I'm gonna need like 3k by December to ensure I have my plane and game tickets. Not sure what cities I'll be in, I'm gonna be traveling with the Mexican National Team. So hopefully we can meet if we cross paths. Snap is: chav666, steam is h8terfistinator666.
>>
>>1299674
Try Skyscanner, CheapOair, kayak, hipmunk, Google flights, etc
>Traveling with the MNT
mah nigga, im going to go watch a México game as well.
>>
>>1299683
Ffffuuucck this shit is going to be /lit/erature
>>
>>1299667
>I tried seeing what a flight from Sochi to kazan would cost
158$
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.