[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do backpackers spend a month just in Bangkok? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2877.jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2877.jpg
61KB, 800x450px
How do backpackers spend a month just in Bangkok? I've been here for a week and a half and I'm ready to move on now. I'm all Watted and partied out. Luckily I'm off to Japan in a couple of days.

Seriously, what do those types of people do all day to pass the time when they're not partying?
>>
>>1298911
>do all day
Ladyboys
>>
>>1298911
Did you go to Ko Kret? Did you go to the Death Museum in Siriraj hospital? Did you go to Wat David Beckham or Talat Rotfai? Did you visit Vimanmek Mansion? Did you hire a bike and cycle around Ban Krachao?

If you're bored in Bangkok you are bored with life
>>
>>1298922
Yes
Yes
No (who the fuck cares about a temple with one tiny piece dedicated to David Beckham?)
Yes
No
No

What you're suggesting are totally minor things to do in the city that still don't justify how someone could spend a month here.
>>
>>1298911
Mate if you're bored in Bangkok you're going to be really bored in Japan
>>
>>1298929
This.
Japan is pretty tame and boring... nice but a tad boring after you have seen some good shrine and eaten all the traditional food...
I went to Thailand after japan and wished i spent more time in Thailand.
A month in just Bangkok is too much though unless you meet some good people to hang with.
>>
>>1298911
i'm going to bangkok next month. what's the best area to stay in? how do their mid-range hotels stand up?
>>
>>1298922
Man, thanks for the suggestions. I've have you got any other things you could suggest? planning to stay in BKK for a week and a half however most of it is for food tourism.

Was also thinking, if anything a day trip to somewhere not too far over the horizon.
>>
>>1298961
If you're doing hostels and want to party with other backpackers then head for Khao San Rd.

If you want to avoid backpacker ghettos then there are hostels in less touristy parts of the city. Soi Ngam Dupli off Lumpini has several low key guest houses that are away from the backpacker nirvana of Khao San.

Up to you.
>>
>>1298911

I left Bangkok after like 3 days. I can't stand big cities for very long in general
>>
>>1298911
I couldn't do a month, in Bangkok myself, but I am not a big city person. I went North to Chiang Mai, then South to the Kohs, then North East to Udon Thani, then deeper into the Isan region, then one day in Pattaya, wasn't my thing so then to Kohn Kaen.
>>
Ladyboys
Hookers
Weed
Yaba
Cheap beer

It's easy to loose track of time with all of the above and when mommy's and daddy's trust fund pays the bill
>>
i've been living in bkk 3 months and haven't been to kao san road and that's because i hate fucking backpacker scum wish you faggots would die
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.