[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can i find a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: moving-out-of-the-us.jpg (19KB, 652x318px) Image search: [Google]
moving-out-of-the-us.jpg
19KB, 652x318px
I live in Bosnia where more of 60%of pop don't work its a small corrupted country.I woud like to go out of my country and live a normal life.Any suggestions how to do that?
>>
>>1297375
Does your country have a program where you can acquire a foreign work visa? There are a lot of countries that hire foreigners for seasonal work.
>>
>>1297375

Whats your skills?

There are tons of openings but they need a reason to hire a foreigner
>>
Im agricultural-food technician have driving licesne for trucks C and CE worked as a rent-a-car agent and in a parasol factory.I speak english,german,bosnian and another blakan languages cro,serb,slov,etc)
>>
How old are you?
If you're in your 20s I'd would advise you to find a hostel job abroad and simultaneously learn the language and find an actual job
>>
Im 21 i tryed but no one wants you with foreign visas, because they have to guarantee for you for 9 months that u dont make and criminal shit or that u stay and work there, no one except family and i dont have anyone outside
>>
yea and i was a fitness tainer in gym for 6 months
>>
I'm disappointed, no one is currently working in my family soon i think we will notihng have to eat :s i must do something..
>>
>>1297375
Look at UAE, Canada and New-Zealand. They're some of the most accepting countries for economic immigrants.
>>
my father worked on an overseas visa in German. He lost cant go now there because the visa was on 2 yrs he worked there in these 2 years meybe 1 year so what he earned then we spent it all now..And now he has no right to go there for two years.
>>
>>1297375
sorry mate, nobody wants you. You are doomed to poverty. Perhaps your grandchildren will be successful.
>>
>>1297386
You'd be most welcome in Slovenia, we're in need of workers but beware of scum employers. Heard numerous stories of "yugo bretheren" who promise heaven but then later scam the worker by either not signing any agreement (only verbally) and later not paying any salary, not paying towards pension / health insurance which screws you if you need medical attention or giving you shit wages so you won't be able to support yourself.

If I were personally in your place I'd go to Germany, they are literally on their knees for qualified labor and the pay is better. You speak german anyway so that's your best bet.
>>
Go to Germany and pretend to be a refugee from Syria for instant citizenship.
>>
Lol i can't be a refuge im to white and looks european x) Yes my plan is to go to Germany but i need connections its not easy to find something without friendships or family outside of country because no one wants make the paper done for your wokr visa everyone woud prefer a Croat more for example.
>>
Sweden wants all the CE drivers it can find, and you can get around fine with only english.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.