[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holiday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1368480079668.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1368480079668.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
Britfag here, I've never been on holiday by myself, I've got about a week's worth at the end of this month rolling over into early October.

My budget is £1000~ and I want an all-inclusive hotel but I have no idea where to go, is it too late to book flights etc now?

I don't even know what I want to do, I just want to go to another country in Europe, sight see but not go to a tourist trap or somewhere with a bunch of clubbing lads and slags i.e. Ibiza.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>1296275
bump
>>
>>1296275
What are you interested in? You can't just say "another country in Europe" and leave it at that. Art and culture? Food? Outdoors? Sex tourism? Relaxing on a beach?
>>
>>1296700
123 and 5
I was thinking of Greece but I honestly have no idea to be honest, I've only ever gone to a hotel in Cyprus, some camping around France/Spain, and a school trip to Berlin/other parts of Germany before.
I want to relax, be able to see some ruins or history and get some great food.
Just want to know any specific towns or cities that aren't pleb-tier or over run, but still developed enough to give a good time.
I'm not into clubbing or sex tourism.
>>
>>1296729
Starigrad, Croatia and do a day trip to split, it's a small Mediterranean coastal town, uber cheap and it sits right next to the stunning Paklenika National Park which is a must visit, hike or climb to your hearts content also there's Bungay jumping and river + sea kayaking nearby hike all the way up Paklenika and there's a small shack owned by Mario who is a total bro and makes delicious rustic food and homemade schnapps. He has a website and you can even stay in his cottage. http://www.ramica-dvori.com/
>>
>>1296729
>I want to relax, be able to see some ruins or history and get some great food.
Go to Portugal. Good weather, interesting history with museums and monuments in Lisbon to the old empire, and Lisbon and Porto are great cities to go wandering and get lost in. There's castles outside of Lisbon for day trips (Sintra and Tomar), and if you stay away from the southern beaches you won't have to worry about chav tourists.
>>
>>1296754
Thanks for the ideas, might do this for a future holiday
>>1296881
This sounds good, I'll have to look into it but how far is Lisbon from the coast?
Are there any comfy coastal towns with perhaps trains to Lisbon?
>>
>>1296754
Are you Mario?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.