[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to live a life where I can travel as much as possible,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-1737572091.jpg (284KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1737572091.jpg
284KB, 1080x1920px
I want to live a life where I can travel as much as possible, I really don't ever want to be returning to my home country, at least for a long time, at the same time I'd prefer to have stable employment rather than having to worry about finding jobs and fucking visas and shit (I am EU though) Sounds like a dream but I know that jobs like this exist. What jobs suit this and what qualifications and experience should I go for to get them.

Pic unrelated: it's from near Brighton Beach
>>
Btw I literally have no experience travelling abroad except for a fucking school trip to Germany so idk where I just want to travel
>>
It's pretty easy. Speak languages. At least fluent English, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese. French and German are a good Bonus.

Have a degree in economy or something technical is a must as well.

Believe me, it will give you a life of travelling all year round and good money.
>>
File: 1502054740412.jpg (381KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502054740412.jpg
381KB, 1200x1200px
>>1296222
>pretty easy
>At least fluent English, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
>>
Work seasonal hospitality/tourism jobs. Get to travel all over, jobs are easy, always a demand for applicants, housing is usually provided and if you need a visa most employers will help you sort it out.

This will work until you're 30, when you age out of the WHV system in most countries
>>
>>1296222
>it will give you a life of travelling all year round and good money.
Of course it fucking will, be realistic, OP meant a work from home type deal I think anyways
>>
>>1296232
Fuck this sounds ideal, how do I get into this?
Do I need similar experience?
>>
>>1296215
Web design. Very easy to break into. Learn simple HTML/CSS and create websites for people (you can google search businesses with poor websites and create them sites, or use Upwork).

Wordpress is even easier to learn and get jobs for.

Or learn web development via something like FreeCodeCamp or TheOdinProject and apply to remote jobs. Here's a remote jobs list:
https://github.com/lukasz-madon/awesome-remote-job#job-boards

Web design & development is very stable and there are a ton of jobs. You can actually make good money too, rather than having to scrape by.
>>
>>1296215
>>1296221
So youve never traveled in your life but youre sure that you want to travel the world and never come home? Sounds like youre just running away from your problems. Let me guess, high school/college aged kid, self esteem issues, few or no friends, bad with girls? Going abroad isnt going to make you a better person or grant you happiness. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>1296235
There are tons of entry level seasonal jobs out there, mostly what employers are looking for is someone who will show up on time (this is seriously like 90% of most jobs) do their work with an acceptable amount of whining and stay till the end of their contract. Anybody who shows the slightest initiative will move up pretty quickly. If you're a dishwasher and you work and offer to help out, they might start training you as a cook. Lobby Porter, maybe bellman or front desk. Turn over is pretty high so opportunities for advancement are frequent.
>>
>>1296294
You're somewhat right, I just finished college (UK) but I've got a lot of friends (was actually planning on going with a couple) I just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 and a bit years a few weeks ago but I'm not bad with women, I had self esteem issues in year 11 but I got over it and I'm comfortable now but I guess I do have constant fucking issues living with my family though so I guess you could say I'm running from that, it just seems like the ideal lifestyle, I just wanna make a decision, pack my bags and change my life forever.
>>
>>1296215
Enlist, military is the only option I can think of besides teaching English.
>>
>>1296351
How much free time do you have in the army? Also are you usually free to come and go and explore the area and shit?
>>
>>1296251
this isn't a long term option, but it is good experience anyway
>>
>>1296215
Be a professor. Once you get tenured in a decent uni in the West, every single non-Western country will give you generous offer for you to work in its lab/uni
>>
>>1296354
My best friend was in the Amry and had a blast posting cool pics from Egypt and drinking beers in Turkey.

I don't know how much free time he got but he never complained to me.

And it's certainty easier thsn becoming a tenured professor, kek, I hope you get straight As and are on track to graduate from a doctoral program.
>>
>>1296321
just take a trip bruh. go with your friends. set a small goal for a trip soon and dont think about these huge radical life changes.
>>
>>1296355
What? It's more long-term than being a waiter or a teacher in those countries. It makes you completely location independent and independent of a boss (if you freelance). Freelancers make a shit ton of money too.

Plus it's an actual skill.
>>
>>1296215

the hottest little red head bartender works at Gatswick airport as a bartender, next to the Nandos.

shes from Brighton.

HNGGGGGGGG
>>
>>1296222
Why Japanese, French is more useful
>>
>>1296294
Friends are really a matter of luck, some of my best friends drift away because of their demanding work, the pain grow stronger and stronger every time I find myself don't have someone to talk, it's killing me and I just wanna leave
>>
>>1296434
Yeah but I feel like this is the only opportunity I have in my life to do this without interrupting anything until retirement
>>
>>1296663
Do the seasonal gig thing for a year, have some fun and think about what you want to do.

A lot of people I work with in the business are doing just that. It's a self-funded gap year.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.