[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't normally post here, and doubt I'll get any useful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Russia-027.jpg (1010KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Russia-027.jpg
1010KB, 2560x1920px
Don't normally post here, and doubt I'll get any useful information but here it goes.

I'm going to be in Russia for a month. I'll start by staying with my friend(wink wink) in Petersburg and taking day trips around the area. (I got an international driving permit so I might rent a car to hit up some places)
After that we figure we will go to some Golden Ring cities like Suzdal, Veliky Novgorod, Pskov, Plyos.
Beyond that, we may take a trip to Moscow.

Aside from this, are there any good spots we are missing or that you enjoyed? Hidden gems, or just worthy sites, cool parks, that sort of stuff is all fine.

Just a little information about us: I'm 26, She's 24. She speaks fluent Russian. Neither of us are big partyers but we can partake in some consumption of alcohol in a more "adult" style venue.
Just stating this because in my few minutes lurking here I notice most people are traveling to find the "college kids" or "hot babes" and such. That will not be our case, I'll have the privilege of having a "babe" along for the ride every step of the way from the start.
>>
Get it, lads, he's going to have sex (wink wink)
>>
File: 1504164128878.jpg (39KB, 598x608px) Image search: [Google]
1504164128878.jpg
39KB, 598x608px
>>1296045
from what I can tell, its no different than the average poster here.

The only difference is, I dont have to awkwardly sit in clubs pretending to have to have fun until some drunken 20 year old harpy with 50 previous partners sleeps with me in a drunken haze.

Anyway its not the focus of the post. You just got a little rustled that you had to go to a brothel to find someone who would touch you.
The focus of the post is actually travel, unlike the generals here which are basically just sex tourists pretending they enjoy other cultures.
>>
>my pure virginal waifu will drop her panties on command for me
>>
>>1296054
you mean pantsu
>>
>>1296045
this is worse than autism-kun. I want my money back.
>>
File: 1488307449484.png (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488307449484.png
100KB, 500x281px
Op just checking in, as I can see this board really is just worthless sex tourists who don't know how to actually travel.

Not that I expected anything more from 4chan autists.
Enjoy your party hostels, fags.
>>
>>1296042

I've been to Russia and St. Petersburg, my first bit of advice is learning to read Cyrillic and speak a few phrases in Russian will go a long way. Maybe a month of Duolingo Russian will get you reading Cyrillic fluently, its not difficult.

One thing to remember about the Golden Ring is its literally a hundred miles outside Moscow, some places like Suzdal even more. If you want to do it right it will literally take you 3-4 days, and probably renting a car is the best way to get around it. Just a heads up.

Also Veliky Novgorod is more of a good weekend trip from Saint Petersburg, not Moscow. If you go to Moscow be prepared to spend a lot of money.
>>
>>1296465
You didn't exactly set the soundest foundations for a quality thread , OP.
>>
Are you and your fair maiden (babe) going to do the *wink* *wink* in a hotel, free from pathetic college "dudebros"?
>>
>>1296042
>rent a car
Don't. Roads are terrible, drivers are assholes and there are cops and criminals to screw you up.
>>
>>1296042
Go to Smolensk,Kyiv,Vyasma,Bryansk and then Moscow
>>
do you need a visa to visit russia? and how much is one? i keep looking around and some say yes £200 and some say its only £40
>>
>>1296042
Elistia.
>>
>>1297124
I just get my visa this week. It costed me CHF 150, also because I made it via a agency which organized the invitation and went to the embassy twice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.