[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trip to Romania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1502824394571.jpg (115KB, 981x898px) Image search: [Google]
1502824394571.jpg
115KB, 981x898px
Hey everyone, first time posting here. My family is Romanian, but we live in the US. My parents and I want to plan a trip to see family, but I cant find round trip tickets under $1,800 each. Was wondering if you guys knew any sites with cheaper plane tickets. Any help is appreciated.
>>
Jesus christ, the first search I did from JFK to Bucharest came up with $600 round-trip on British Air. Whichever one of these things you're doing, don't:
-Search for flights out of an airport in bumfuck nowhere
-Search for flights departing very soon
-Search for flights at peak times, e.g. mid summer or Christmas.
>>
Momondo.com
>>
>>1296012
I'm in DFW, but international flights aren't too expensive, right? Maybe the smaller airport. Thanks for the tips anon

>>1296013
I'll give it a look
>>
>>1296012
This is pretty good advice.

>Christmas
If you're part of the minority of people who don't give a fuck about Christmas celebrations, I find that flights can be much cheaper on December 24th & 25th. The airports are also usually less busy, because most people have already settled down.
>>
>>1296004
Sometimes, it is much cheaper to fly into another airport and then take a separate flight to your destination. I have seen a lot of roundtrip flights from the USA to Oslo, Norway for around 400 dollars, some even in the 200 dollar range. From there, you can get a flight to Bucharest for under 100 dollars. Definitely much cheaper than 1,800!!!
>>
>>1296257
>I have seen a lot of roundtrip flights from the USA to Oslo, Norway for around 400 dollars, some even in the 200 dollar range. From there, you can get a flight to Bucharest for under 100 dollars.
Is there an exact science to this?

I don't mind searching for separate flights, but how do I hit that sweet spot? Using your example, how do you know that Oslo ticket is the best price?
>>
>>1296004
>talk_to_me_and_my_son_again.jpg
>>
Fly to London and take a cheapo budget airline like Wizz, Ryan or EasyJet. Once on the balkans you can even bus. You can save A LOT of money that way, at the expense of some time.
>>
>>1296899
My guess would be that Norwegian Air to Oslo, then Blue Air to Romania would be cheapest.
>>
is it just me or is bucharest boring
I just came from bulgaria and this place reminds me of melbourne or berlins suburbs
>>
>>1298060
Are you that alcoholic loser who accidentally booked a flight to Bulgaria when you meant to go to Romania?

Congratulations on finally making it, brother. Sorry it is disappointing to you.

If you think Bucharest is like Melbourne then I think that your drinking problem is worse that you realize...
>>
>>1296004

Ai auzit de Skyscanner.com? Foloseste-l!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.