[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /trv/ sustain his life? Have you a steady job? In which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170815_141632.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_141632.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
How does /trv/ sustain his life?
Have you a steady job? In which area? Do you get enough vacation time off?
Just curious, am a 23 yo europoor with a 9hrs/d with 30d/y vacation and sometimes I feel I need moar... Considering asking for unpaid leaves.
>Dickfarm not related
>>
Cooking man. If you can work a kitchen you can work any kitchen. I could be unemployed in my city and have a job in 2 days just from cold calling.
In a city I'm new to, assuming they can legally hire foreigners I could have a job in a week.
Also I know people all around the world who can help tip me off as to where to look.
>>
>>1295716
This question is asked so often...

We have different ways of traveling and saving for it. Some of us have seasonal jobs and travel the rest of the time, some of us have jobs that involve travel, some of us go on working holidays, some of us are corpo-bitches like you and work all year for that 2-4 week vacation, some of us work for years living a simple life and then quit work to travel.

Also, something that's not really popular here for some reason is that you don't need much money to travel. It's just that you have to prioritize travel over a normal life. You can save up a bit and then hitchhike, sleep in tents or couchsurfing, eat only enough to sustain yourself, and you can travel for under $5 a day anywhere in the world really.

I recently went on an unpaid leave at my job (I can do so for up to 10 months) and went to Australia on a work-holiday visa where I worked and traveled around. It was worth it.
>>
>>1295716
I'm doing an internship as a doctor for a year, 25 yo, currently 5 months in and i finish next march, i'm taking a month off in december which i intend to travel in to ethiopia and maybe djibouti, i don't get paid alot relatively to where i live (get paid like 2k usd a month), my father still helps me out because rent is almost half that money which helps me save money, after i finish my internship i might travel around asia and latin america for a number of months.
>>
>>1295716
I teach English. It sounds like a meme but can be legitimate if you aren't the sort to spend your evenings getting drunk and then coming out three years later the same as you were when you started. So far did it in two countries, hoping to start in a third soon. I'm 25 btw
>>
>>1295716
come to Canada, we get 10 days per year, and it's an eight hour flight to anywhere interesting you spoiled piece of garbage
>>
File: Postojna_Cave.jpg (243KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
Postojna_Cave.jpg
243KB, 1280x700px
Feels good being young and traveling with your family. 18 yo btw.
>>
>>1295716
While in school, I did internships abroad, so I was paid and stayed for extensive periods of time (6 months minimum).
Once I finished, I managed to land a job as some kind of project officer in a port-related economy. Now, I live in countries to assist projects for a few months to several years.

I prefer the expat lifestyle since I can stay in an area very far from my homecountry, and do some day trips from that base, it saves costs too. It also helps me to understand a lot better local culture.

Not enough vacation tho.
>>
24 working an office job

I get to travel for work around 8 times per year and have 25 days of paid vacation
>>
>>1295716
Wageslave here. I get 0 days off. Last time I traveled I got fired for being gone too long ( weeks). This is after they told me it would be okay, and I just wouldn't get paid.
>>
>>1295783
What kind of crap contract did you have, if you had one in the first place?
>>1295773
Yeah that's a pretty cool approach, you also pack a good stash while being expat around I guess
>>1295760
Shame I'm not a native english speaker, don't think a crappy C1 cert will do the job
>>
>>1295783
What sort of field? Seriously there's more to life than a job. I don't even mean "go out there and explore the world, fuck the man" type of view here. I obviously don't know your life, so maybe you have to do this job to survive. But if you're able to make a switch do it, get more education or training if needed, change your lifestyle so you're not tied up and force to be a slave like this.
>>
I'm a welfare leech from Germany. I get about 400 euros + money for rent and heating each month. I live frugally both in daily life and during my travels. I mostly outdoor travel, sleep in a tent etc. so I can get by fairly well.
>>
>>1295846
Alright, lets do this.
>>
I'm a 26-year old wagecuck from the Philippines. I earn a relatively decent amount, but I spend it all on travel and end up with very little savings.

Usually we get 15 days of paid leave here, so personally I can only go for as long as a week-long of travel at a time, taking advantage of holidays and weekends to minimize having to use my leave credits.

For this year, I'm about to go on my third week-long vacation in December, to Hong Kong. The other two were to Japan and Vietnam. I only managed these because the parents paid for Japan and will pay for Hong Kong.
>>
Work for a major airline as a ground crew

Fly anywhere in the world for free if there are open seats. After I burn through my vacation I usually only have enough time for 3-5 day unpaid trips. Pretty miserable going directly from work to the plane spend a few days on the ground and fly back home and go directly back to work. But flying first class to Europe/Asia for free makes it worth it.
>>
>>1295720
>Also, something that's not really popular here for some reason is that you don't need much money to travel

Maybe the reason is because whenever we start talking about the monies we have trolls from both ends of the spectrum who'd come and bash anybody that doesn't travel the same way
>hurrrr what the hell do you need 100 bucks a day? Do you eat diamonds or what
>durrr you plebs you disgust me when I see you on my way to first class
>>
I have have an expat job in Asia. Since it's too far for me to use my travel home benefit they support me to travel anywhere shorter and cheaper whenever I want.

My salary is alright but basically have no paid leave so I take a couple unpaid every year to be able to use trils.

Before that I usually travel when I'm unemployed and then I keep my eyes out for glitches prices and off season traveling. My best find so far is Europe to Hong Kong round trip for less than 250usd.
>>
>>1295719

To be a cook in any civilized nation you need to pass health tests and be a citizen. Not good enough, t b h.

What are some good pick up as you go jobs, where you can cert yourself and do at random places? I am thinking - diving instructor, welder, bike/car mechanic.

>be me
>27
>office wage slave
>24 days off/year

that is all
>>
>>1295716
rental properties
>>
>>1295838
Contract? If he is American then he most likely had no contract. Most of America is what they call 'right to work' which really means that companies can fire you without cause.
>>
>>1297639
Money is a controversial topic on 4chan in general because there's a lot of NEETs here who have formed very poor opinions of normies and /trv/ really is mostly for normies. A lot of NEETs see travel as a way out of their miserable existence and are jealous of the people here posting photos from their trips around the world.

There's a lot of jealousy on 4chan in general.
>>
>>1297865
Yeah but in the meantime it's almost like they want to stay that way.
I remember a thread on /ck/ where a salty namefag who prided himself in living off instant ramen was complaining about his life. He was a burger flipper in some fast food chain and was saying it was basically what his life was going to be until he died.
I tried to cheer him up and explain that I, too, had started in a McDonald's kitchen but everything went better than expected and 15 years later I was self employed and able to sustain a lifestyle that I enjoyed (travels, a nice car and motorcycle, some watches). Some anons started by calling me a liar, I stupidly thought a time stamped pic of the watch I was wearing that day and the key of my car would prove them I wasn't lying. Some said it was my dad's, or that I was a trust fund babby, or that the watch was fake and the key a prop... I didn't bother to keep fueling their anger but it did strike me that a lot of people on 4chan are miserable (because of money, girls, whatever they perceive in others as symbols of success) but they would not take a single step towards fixing themselves. Weird really.
>>
>>1297898
a lot of it dependson age anon. younger people got fucked. absolutely fucked. the economy is in shambles and young people in addition to being brinwashed are aso stupid n have been lied to their entire lives about almost everything.

defeatism is the healthy reaction. only an idiot or psychopath could remain cheery
>>
>>1297898
The majority of millennials are having it harder than any previous generation, they grew up not having to fight for anything and with instant gratification (doesn't sound bad, but this proves that in the real world, you have to fight and be patient to get anywhere and millennials were never these skills). Millennials are the most educated generation so far, yet can't get jobs, and if they do, they are always entry level jobs that does not need education – which they are now using their salary to pay off sometimes up to half a million in scholar debts (pushing another level of stress onto said individuals because they will more or less be attempting to pay of their loans for the rest of their lives). By the time my father was 20, he could afford taking a loan for a house, had a stable job and could actually be an adult. Heck, he was able to support my mother and three children. Most millennials still live at home at 20 today, even when they are 25-28 they live at home. They can't afford to be independent. In my country, the prices for housing went up 225% in 16 years. The thing is, millennials lived on hope until they got thrown out in the real world that focus on numbers, and their self-esteem got shattered in the same minute. Suicide rates among millennials are higher than any other generation, and many can't cope with social interaction, not enough to build trust with another human being at least, causing them to put the blame on themselves. Millennials are miserable as fuck and were never thought the proper tools to deal with it.
>>
29 yr old who has worked maybe a collective 5 months total my entire life because of health issues, but my Parents are wealthy and I made a bunch of money investing in crypto.
>>
>>1297952
i agree with you except the educated part. millennials are idiots. utter idiots. most of them cannot do fractions.
>>
>>1297898
>>1297938
A lot of it is due to depression. As someone who has had it on/off for the past decade I can tell you that when you've been depressed for a long time you think any answer is wrong and won't work out. In fact depression makes it that you end up making things worse than they actually are because you constantly look for comforts and the only things you know comforts in are the things that brought you down in the first place.
>>1297952
I wouldn't just say it's all on not fighting for what they want to achieve and expect instant gratification. It's more to do with things like globalization where someone in America could study for 4 years to get an IT degree spending $50k a year only to find out that when they graduate someone from India who does a really shitty job gets it because they're paid 1/4th of what westerners would make. Not to mention how fucked up the housing markets are these days due to globalization. Fucking chicken farmers from China now have 100s of millions of dollars and buy houses in Vancouver and Sydney where the average local can't afford a home any more. So even if you do fight for something you're not going to be competing with someone who all of a sudden has more money in their pocket then you'd earn in 50 lifetimes.

I do agree with you when it comes to instant gratification. So many people I come across who try to act rich to impress people, ugh, it's so depressing to see that. People constantly write on my facebook feed that I must be so rich to be able to travel so much but the truth is I'm writing this message on a 6 year old computer, I only buy discount clothes, I never had a car until I was 30 years old and bought a relatively cheap old one, and overall I don't spend any money I don't have to outside of travel. But I'm not surprised people want to show off when the media and Instagram is filled with rich people showing off their lifestyles, I get jealous too, it's human nature...
>>
>>1297952
Sad but ultimately their parent's fault if I believe your post.
I know my baby boomer parents wanted me to have everything, and I was lucky to grow up in France where school system is not too fucked up. But I saw my parents working hard to afford the lifestyle, and in return it has always seemed normal to me to work hard. Granted I'm not a millenial; I was born in 1983 but even though, I feel my generation is full of entitled fuckers who demand everything be done for them and have a hard time when reality kicks in. I never felt like I was killing myself at work, yet I was always floating above most of my co-workers who were like just doing the minimum and expecting the paycheck. I think the new generation, even if they face more challenges, also have more chances to prove worthy in an ocean of passive anxious faggots who can't lift their nose from their smartphones.
I'm not worried about my son's future, I'd be happy if he dropped school at the legal age (14) to start an apprenticeship in a field he likes, as to make sure he'll always be able to bring food to the table.
I don't know in the US, but here you have students with master degrees manning cashiers at the supermarket, yet artisans/craftmens can't find serious, skilled labour that pay comparatively better than most jobs in the service industry. I saw a butcher (small, mom and pop shop) looking for an employee. You had to be under 25 and have your apprentice diploma (basically you could start working at 16), payroll was EUR 2000 and you had a small flat provided above the shop, rent free. They had to go on national TV to hire, nobody wanted to do this "disgusting job" anymore. I mean come on.
>Take up offer
>Save monies and acquire skills
>Receive/Buy back shop when owners retire (pretty common here)
>Become self employed, hire people
>Retire at Young age, have people work for you

I know this is one single example, but you get the gist of it.
>>
>>1297965
That is also true, globalization hit hard on the self esteem too for millennials. Back in the old days you might just compared yourself to the people in the neighborhood and you would be above average easily. Millennials are comparing themselves to people across the whole globe, doesn't matter if you are on top of your class here if someone 5 years younger than you can do the same thing you do in another country. And showing only the "good sides" of life on social media is feeding bad self esteem. Now some youtubers might be showing their bad days, but the majority is keeping anxiety attacks, depression, etc away from view. Also, millennials love escapism to cope with their stress. Binge-watching tv series, playing video games until it's time to sleep, spending majority of their time online instead of attempting to go after their goals although like all humans, they surely got big goals in mind.

>>1297966
Of course there are exceptions, and yeah, bad parenting is part of the cause. Baby boomers never really got attention from their parents, as their parents had to work hard and were rarely home. Most baby boomers value family life more than anything, because they grew up without it. But it also caused them to shelter their babies far too much of the horrors of the real world.

>>1297959
Kind of depends on the country. But education is rather fucked, the students are forced to teach themselves with a fuckload of homework. Instead of using the school hours to teach properly, do the exercises and then leave it at school. Let the kids be kids out of school-hours. Now children are working at home like mad, it's like you'd be expected to bring your work load home every day for 1-2 hours and be graded by your boss next day on how well you did, unpaid. I'd rather we took away home work and add another hour in class, let the teachers actually help with home work instead of parents who haven't been in school for the past 20 years.
>>
>>1297977
the kids being stupid is relatively unrelated to the schools.

curriculums cannot teach, which is why 90% of national governments completely change the curriculum once a decade

comprehensive censes of high performers show they all self teach.

the kids are just stupid. too much internet. no discipline. bad parents.

you can blame the econony on their parents. but if a kid cant read or do fractions hes just useless.

and no, it doesnt depend on the country. eastern europe has higher scores than western europe now.

only east asia has sn
smart kids
>>
>>1297977
>Kind of depends on the country. But education is rather fucked
I wouldn't say that it's completely fucked but the issue has become that education is now primarily a business first. If you go to a good reputable university you will get good education. If you go to one of the thousands of for profit schools or even the very low ranking public ones, you'll come out with a piece of paper and no actual knowledge.

>>1297990
It's a very difficult thing to just summarize in a few sentences. You can't say that all kids are stupid because of internet and no discipline. I'd say there's just as many intelligent ones these days as there were 20 or 50 years ago.

I agree that there are more lazy people these days though. The whole western culture is built around maximizing pleasure and you don't get that from work.
>>
>>1298090
>you cant say all kids are stupid
I never quite said that. I said they are as a group stupider han those that came before by a wide margin. We have the data on this. They are just stupider in every way, on average

Btw eduxation wont fix this. People at the top universities such as stanford have test scores roughly on par with the AVERAGE college graduate from 30 years ago
>>
>>1298104
Mind linking some of these studies? I'd like to have a read.
>>
>>1297965
>>1297977
To add onto that. I also believe that our perspective in the western world is so dogmatic regarding on what they deem as "success" most of the time it's all bludgeoned in from every facet of our lives. To the point where millenials develop this extremely unhealthy preconceived notion on what "success" should look like, or what they should strive for. A lot of the depression happens from this confusion, the lack of care and the lack of proper education in terms of dealing with real life shit. Hell I recall even in school we had "planning classes" that teaches you the basic skill of writing a resume and all that, but they never talk about shit like how to file your taxes, looking into investments, managing mental health, or anything that teaches other perspectives. It all has to fit into this formula of how life should be.

I just find it sad that the more connected we are with everyone, the more isolated we all become.
>>
File: frank.jpg (37KB, 662x484px) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
37KB, 662x484px
I work a simple job for a mediocre wage. I could get a better paying job but who wants the added stress? Life is too short. When I clock off in the evening the thought of work doesn't enter my head until I clock back on the next day. No taking work home with me bullshit. I enjoy my regular life and like to eat out when I feel like it or buy furniture for the house. No point living a miserable frugal existence all year just so you can have two weeks of travel glory. I go on weekend trips to explore different cities. Despite what /trv/ thinks, travel doesn't have to be camping with the Bedouin in the Sahara or trekking across the mountains of Afghanistan with a sleeping bag. With Ryanair for Europoors or SouthWest for Burgers these flights cost next to nothing. I recommend getting in on the credit card air-miles game. I haven't used cash in years. Every single purchase goes on the credit card.

Everybody travels differently but this works for me. I have a gorgeous wife who I love and a wide circle of friends. No point sacrificing your "regular" life for a transient travel one.
>>
>>1298090
>the issue has become that education is now primarily a business first
In Western Europe, I find it more related to this big trend of "making education fun", or "let the student rise into the subjects he likes". This kind of new age BS.

My father had a saying he repeated me when I was younger, I didn't notice much then and it rings very true nowadays.
>Work sucks, that's why you're getting paid to do it.
Education and work are not to be fun. If you can fulfill yourself with a path and a job in alignment with your preferences, fantastic, but be aware it's not its primary goal. The goal of work is to put food on the table, end of story.

For some reason, many millenials have been led to believe their life would be the stuff of movies or something. Nah mate, you're basic shit, like everyone, only a few can actually rise above the manure. But it takes a lot of luck, talent and work to do that. Which you don't want to put in because it's so hard and you don't really like it that much, and it's not 100% sure it will pay off.

>>1297966
>nobody wanted to do this "disgusting job" anymore. I mean come on.
French as well. This infuriates me so much. Lazy ass mother fuckers generation who want to be youtubers or public workers.
I had a big reality check when I traveled to China and saw the work ethic. We're in a labour economic war and Western Europeans are going to get steamrolled badly.
>>
>>1297645
What is this Europe to HK round trip flight?
>>
>>1298208
> Western Europeans are going to get steamrolled badly

Not just Western Europeans, USA as well. If you honestly look at the PISA scores and you think that when that generation of kids are the ones running our economy that USA will still be the pinnacle of the modern world, you obviously have burgers for brains. I'd say 2030-2035 shit is going to really be changing and Americans won't have the luxury of a strong dollar to just up and travel like they do now.
>>
>>1298208
I think we already discussed in another thread about the benefits (or lack thereof, in your case) of business class right? Ex HK expat here.
Working in China 2004~2008 gave me a new perspective too.
However I still work with factories (now self employed, usually visit once a year) and the atmosphere sure has changed. We had the first workers strikes in 2006 I think, since then prices have been on the rise, and nowadays in the factories I visit all workers have their smartphone on their lap. Lots of crackdown on factories that didn't pass pollution tests lately too.
China is picking up all the good and the bad of our "30 glorieuses", mixed together with the globalization, environmental crisis and such modern concepts, not sure the next generation of chinese won't have the same angst as our millenials, except compressed over one generation. The parents will spoil the next generation like crazy, so there will be an even greater gap between the rich kids and the poor kids, fueling the feeling of inadequacy in portions of the next chinese youth imo.
>>
File: 1494068733293.gif (3MB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494068733293.gif
3MB, 225x225px
>>1297639
>>1297865
I don't know, I don't see the point of going to travel forums if I am going to spend a lot of money. That goes for just about anything in life. If you are going to drop serious cash there are people that will do the research for you. It's really just a matter of looking at pictures of hotels online and then choosing a location that you find interesting. The thought process and logistics will be taken care of for others. I can understand doing that if you are busy as fuck and you just don't want to think about shit during your vacation.

Most people here are lower income though, myself included, but I kind of chose that because I'm a bit obsessed with traveling. I like discussing the ways to get really good deals and high quality shit for a low prices. That's not easy to do. If you can get the best of both worlds and you like to do all the planning yourself and seriously research your accomodation, but you also have a shitload of money, then that is awesome. If you are a big baller though you might as well just reading expedia reviews. Anybody that is really dropping a lot of money would find most of the info on here useless, anyone that has spent a lot of money on a vacation should also know what I mean when I say that.
>>
>>1298139
Money = success for a lot of people. Having possessions, cars, houses. I know people who have gotten incredibly rich, they own properties worth millions, and they are still greedy for more money. The kind of people who will look at every opportunity to save $5, the kind of people who don't tip at restaurants, who show up at birthdays without presents. Having money is great but people these days are greedy for it even when they have it. I find that people can't enjoy certain aspects of life, with /trv/ being a very good example. So many threads are created from people who say they can't travel because of their job, well, maybe it's time to quit that job, it won't be the end of the world if you do.

>>1298208
I agree with your statement but I had something different in mind. I work in a university and experience the world of education from a different perspective than many of you do. University education has become a lot about funding and selling seats and a lot less about making sure students have the best learning environment. Schools sell a lot of seats to foreign students who bring nothing except money. They actually for the most part degrade most programs. I could go on, there's many things I can say here.
>>
>>1298262
I'm >>1297639
I look at it the other way.
I am lucky to be able to afford nice hotels and an overall indulgent experience whenever I travel. But that's exactly because I look for the best bang for my buck.
It takes as much research to find a primely located 4* hotel under EUR 100/ night in HK as a private room in a hostel under EUR 10.
I can afford a comfortable hotel but I couldn't afford the same hotel through a travel agent.
Spent 2 weeks touring South Africa, staying in nice lodges and eating in good restaurant for exactly half the budget of a similar organized tour, we had better accommodation too. But it took weeks of careful planning, advance booking etc.

I can browse websites for a day to find the best deal. I would come to /trv/ for opinions and tips over a destination, and taking those into account to look for the best place around.

>tl;dr: you'd be wrong assuming than anybody who travels in comfort (even luxury by /trv/'s standard) just make dollar bills rain over travel agents.
>>
>>1298248
Maybe, I don't know the US so well so that's why I mentioned western Europe in my post. But yeah, you might be severely screwed too.

>>1298256
>I think we already discussed in another thread
Indeed. Hm, do I have such a distinct ranting style ?
Anyway, yes, the gen 90xer in China is going to be from a pretty spoilt background (little emperors and all that), they ll revendicate quite a bit. But the weight of Chinese society plus the party propaganda will probably put the future gen back on track, for the most part. They wont have the opportunity to feel angst, the capacity of PRC for social engineering is genuinely frightening. I wonder if they wont use the threat of a regional war looming in to keep this social unrest low.

But, hell, I went to factories in Guangdong and what these people have been working through... even if the city folks get soft, the mingongren are freaking resilient.

Also, besides China, there is still a new generation hungry for more in Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Morocco and the likes. Western industrial suffered heavily because of the rise of Taiwan and Korea, got buried by China. Now let's see what happens to the rest of the economy when half the world is ready to work for 1/4 the price, with pretty much the same quality or slightly lower...
>>
>>1298114
a basic review of educational research literature establishes that insitutional schooling is basically incapable of increasing test scores

you could open up any academic journal and find this

declining test scores and iq is also well documented

>>1298090
schools have never fostered a learning environment. ever.

the american model was a cheap camp to send your kids to to drink beer from square one. this just became painfully obvious after the recession

the unis have better funding, smaller classes, more comprehensive curriculums, more expansive workshops and hands on shit

but none of that mattered, ever. hence shit is still worse today
>>
>>1298267
>>tl;dr: you'd be wrong assuming than anybody who travels in comfort (even luxury by /trv/'s standard) just make dollar bills rain over travel agents.

I'm not really talking about travel agents, just other sites that review high end stuff. If you come here for info that's cool, I just rarely see any information that would be useful to someone that likes to spend a lot of money when they travel. There are threads for it, but they aren't as useful as checking out the websites that are made for reviewing those types of facilities.
>>
>>1297645
Where did you find that one?
Any details?
From where in Europe you traveled to HK?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.