[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canary Islands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (357KB, 2209x1393px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
357KB, 2209x1393px
Found some pretty cheap tickets mid-september to Lanzarote. I know it's a bit late to go on a holiday this year but I haven't had time before.
What's the weather usually like at this time of the year? I would like to spend few days on a beach and catch some sunshine that I never get here in NI
>>
>>1295188
20°C the whole year (dunno how to convert it in F), good beaches, qt girls and hashish for 5 bucks. You can circle Lanzarote by walking in less than 2 hours
>>
>>1295622
hmm thanks, 20C doesn't seem like a lot though. I was expecting more considering how far south it
is.
>>
99% of restaurants will try and screw you over one way or another. Just be vigilant and call them out on their bullshit
>>
>>1295188
Relevant thread so want to ask:

Is it a good idea to move to the Canary Islands? I'm thinking Gran Canaria. Looking for year-round summer and beaches.
>>
Also relevant thread, I've got a cheap holiday in Tenerife in a couple of weeks, just chilling with my friends. We're on the north coast in Puerto De La Cruz, I was thinking of maybe getting a bus and walking up the volcano?
>>
>>1295823
It's closer to 25, actually. Gets quite hot in the afternoons.
>>1295882
Stayed there a week, never had a problem like this.
>>1296264
Sure, if you can find a job there or work remotely.
>>1296708
That's easy to do and quite interesting. If you want to get to the summit, you need to book in advance, though.
>>
pikeys
>>
>>1295622
>You can circle Lanzarote by walking in less than 2 hours

so you walk 213 km in two hours? dont get caught because its faster than the speed limit.

in september temperatures reach up to 28°C, so it will feel like summer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.