[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, I am killing time to get my body use to working nights.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Ian Deck Via 3.jpg (80KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ian Deck Via 3.jpg
80KB, 960x540px
Yo,

I am killing time to get my body use to working nights.

I was on the Via 150 thing. Pretty much went coast to coast on the train here in Canada.

Ask me anything you want. I will answer till I go to bed.
>>
did you do vancouver-halifax?

ether of the northern routes, winnipeg-churchill and jasper-prince rupert?

between toronto-winnipeg was there anything you got off for?

think I might fly east from vancouver and ride it back
>>
>>1294563
>to get my body use to working nights
wat.

just start working nights, you'll get used to it. both my wife and i spent time working nights (nurse and medic, respectively). it's not that bad. it's your days off that suck-the first day's always a complete waste.
>>
I worked two years as a night receptionist in a hotel and it fucking killed me. It's not healthy at all, mate.

Anyway I'm a morning person, so it might be different for you. Nowadays I do night shifts every once in a while and it's not that bad, but working nights always... never again.

>>1294664
>it's your days off that suck-the first day's always a complete waste.

Exactly. If you only have two days off in a row you're fucked. It feels just like one day.
>>
>>1294672
>night receptionist in a hotel
i could see how that would be shitty, just fucking sitting there under fluorescent lights waiting for anyone to come in. damn that must've dragged. we got to keep busy and moving around, so even 12-14 hour shifts went by pretty quickly.
>>
>>1294563
>Pretty much went coast to coast
What part did you skip? (Probably Montreal-Halifax.)
>>
File: 1503595938422.jpg (48KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1503595938422.jpg
48KB, 500x486px
I'm planning on taking the train from Ontario to Jasper Alberta. Did you do the trip in economy class or did you get a sleeper? I'm thinking of splurging and spending the extra to get my own sleeper.

How was the food? Are beers expensive? Is the onboard wifi reliable? Did you feel the trip was worth it, scenery good?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.