[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philippines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: chocolate-hills-PHIL0116.jpg (506KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate-hills-PHIL0116.jpg
506KB, 1600x1000px
25 y/o richfag here. I plan on moving to the Philippines and living off of investments. I want to live in Bohol. My 2 main questions:

1. Is it relatively safe?
2. Would the locals be cool with a 25 y/o white guy having a 14-16 year old gf?
>>
>>1294476
Sure theyd be cool with it. They love beating up foreigners ... best of luck!
>>
>>1294476
Enjoy Pinoy jail
I'm told is like Mexico's but worse
>>
>>1294476
>25 y/o richfag
Not for long
>>
>>1294535
Are you saying Filipino prison gangs don't accept bitcoins?
>>
>>1294476
its illegal for non filipinos to be alone in private with minors.
>>
File: 1501921201826.jpg (40KB, 541x633px) Image search: [Google]
1501921201826.jpg
40KB, 541x633px
>>1294476
Stay in Manila
>>
>>1294476
Pros of living in Bohol :

Near wonderful beaches
Cheap labor
Cheap goods
Its fucking cheap
Some people are fine

Cons

Its a jungle
You can get killed for almost anything (from kalabaw rustling to drugs, they can kill you)
Most people are savage

Live in Cebu or Bacolod-- you'll live relatively comfortably if you're wealthy, and you won't be too far from great beaches (still a travel tho)
>>
>>1294621
>Live in Cebu or Bacolod
Boring

>if you're wealthy
I don't see the appeal in spending mad ca$h to live in a third world city in the few nice bits.
With 2k/m you can live comfortably in much nicer places.

That's why a rural yet comfy accomodation in scenic locations makes more sense.

>won't be too far from great beaches
Again why not just get a house near/on said great beaches?

Is it because of the 1h trip to the mall once every 10days or so?

Makes no sense to me.

If we were talking nice, liveable, 1st world city then yea it makes sense to live in a strategic urban location but if the best I can get by overspending is barely a ghetto level of quality of life (such as in Cebu) then what's the point really?

It's different if you're gaming or w-e obv but we're talking permanent expat
>>
>>1294476
Bohol is kinda okay. Several hours away from Cebu which is better. There is a reason why people tend to stay in big cities. A few months ago Bohol had that armed encounter with islamic militants. Up to you if you're willing to risk it.

Locals will judge you for 14-16 gf. The likelihood of anyone reporting you for being a pedophile is around 50/50 assuming you're not a dick and built a good relationship with the family/neighborhood.

Just get an 17-18yo gf. They look practically the same.
>>
Cebu city is ugly and horrendously congested. All towns on Bohol are ugly as well. Getting a pretty house on a pretty beach is perhaps possible, but the likelihood is that you will have to have it built for you. Good like trying to make it happen.

I'm in a situation similar to OP's (except I'm older, and I don't need my gf to be underage). Looking for a place to early retire in. I've travelled a lot of those places already, to the point where I'm getting really tired of travelling. But I've no idea where I want to live.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.