[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are good places to do casual drugs? I'm looking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

What are good places to do casual drugs?

I'm looking for unpretentious places, where just taking whatever the locals take is a normal thing and not overly dramatized or romanticized. I feel like smoking weed in Amsterdam or doing shitty jungle MDMA at a full moon party is for people who got off their leash for the first time in their lives and think they're so hardcore for doing what millions of people do on the norm.

I've done a few things but I really don't have much experience with drugs. I hear magic shrooms in Mexico are cool but I was in the region at the wrong time and only heard tales of them being sold casually on the sides of roads. Just looking for some interesting suggestions.

I'm up for trying anything that doesn't kill me, obviously wouldn't go for something like krokodil or crystal meth.
>>
>>1293672
What kind of drugs in particular? If that narrows it down too much then check out Mogadishu, Its a cool little coastal town where the drugs run free and you can do pretty much whatever you want.
>>
>>1293672
Go to Asia for free-for-all benzos, ketamine, (shitty) weed, shrooms, meth, and cheap booze. You can buy it out of the pharmacy in Cambodia at least.. Mexico you can buy opiates and needles out of a pharmacy.. i also bought some ambian.. and xanax. They even sold me OC 40's (Strongest they had).. also good blow down there ive heard.
>>
In Mexico I'd try peyote. Follow all the local rules regarding how to take it.
In India I'd go for the bangs, available at offical government stores in Varanasi and other places. It's just weed the ancient way.
Thailand: opium in the northern mountains. Kratom in the rest of the country. Malasya for kratom too.
Peru/Colombia/Argentina and such, chew on coca leaves in the mountains.
Moroco for the hash in the Rif mountains (Chaouen if you are a pussy and Ketama if you have big balls of steel.)
I'd go to Cuba just to smoke real cigars and fuck caribean girls.
Ayahuasca in Brazil or Colombia, but you risk getting into a Disneyland-like experience designed for tourists.
>>
>>1293672
Portugal. Nuff said.
>>
>>1293672
>unpretentious
>he doesn't want to put on an old timey suit and smoke opium in a den with Chinese servants
>>
>>1293672
Huff some jenkem in Zambia with some of the urban youth for that authentic, unpretentious, real traveler drug experience ;)
>>
>>1294547
>Thailand: opium in the northern mountains. Kratom in the rest of the country. Malasya for kratom too.
Kratom is illegal in both TH and MY, and it's hardly common--mostly used by plantation workers down South. Also not casual/socially acceptable; drugs of any kind anywhere in Southeast Asia are much more highly stigmatized than in Western countries, even if they are available.

And opium up north has been mostly eradicated--some tribal villages still grow some for local consumption, and sleazy hill tribe trek companies will offer you the chance to smoke with a few elderly local junkies, but heroin from Burma is more common nowadays, if not horrible, heavily-penalized low-grade speed.

Also, cops in SEA can be expensive when they bust you, so let the buyer beware.

>>1293672
I live in San Francisco, CA, USA, where medical marijuana is universally accessible and legal, and recreational pot not yet legal (coming in 2018, I believe?) but not penalized. I see people smoking on the street literally daily, and nobody ever gets arrested (unless you're homeless or maybe black and unlucky--our cops, like cops everywhere, can be pretty racist). It's also not stigmatized; I don't smoke weed anymore, but people I know who do include lawyers, doctors, and Apple executives. Otherwise totally respectable people, basically.
>>
>>1294484
Yeah if he's into ocean adventures he can hop on a raft with the locals and attack a passing freighter
>>
File: engteeth.jpg (101KB, 455x679px) Image search: [Google]
engteeth.jpg
101KB, 455x679px
>>1293672
Chew some Betel in Myanmar bruv
>>
>>1293672
California, Oregon, Washington
>>
>>1294791
I died at this
>>
>>1294788
>I see people smoking on the street literally daily
I smoke pot too. But honestly, that's just degeneracy.

Have some self respect, Cali.
>>
>>1294795
>2017
>Not chewing khat in Yemen
Get on my level
Nothing better than sitting around with your beared bros getting throat cancer and waiting for your veiled wife to cook rice.
>>
>>1294791
Heh heh yeah good one...
>tfw you genuinely wish to be a pirate and would instantly pool your money with friends to buy a boat and AKs if they were down for it
>>
>>1294788

Define expensive.
>>
>>1294958
I've never been busted, myself, so I can't be sure. But the default, or so I have been told, is as much as you can withdraw from whatever bank/ATM they frogmarch you to at gunpoint for ganja, as much as they can get people to wire to you from abroad for harder drugs. Some hundreds to many thousands, basically. You are at their mercy once they have you in handcuffs.
>>
Where is the new interzone? It was Tanger in the 40s and 50s. I want to live wherever that is for some time, and I think it's what OP is seeking. .. the interzone was a semi-lawless area in northern Morocco.
>>
>>1295000
>the interzone was a semi-lawless area in northern Morocco.
It was never lawless, it was just overly bureaucratic--it was a colony shared jointly by multiple colonial powers, so a lot fell through the cracks. It was also the end of the colonial era, the middlep-to-end of the Second World War, and before the dawn of modern communications technology. So things were a lot faster and looser for a lot of reasons.

But from a strictly political perspective, "Interzones" are over--the only places left on Earth under more-than-national jurisdiction in the last 30+ years have been immediate postwar areas that offer no good space for cut-up writing, sexual debauchery, or swilling pints of paregoric.

He and you will have to settle for places where drug use is not highly stigmatized. These places are mostly in Western Europe and North America, even if scummy tourists with money have had good parties in traditionally more conservative places like South America and Southeast Asia, where people are often willing to look the other way for the right price despite deep personal and cultural distaste.
>>
>>1294958
The more minutes pass, the more expensive it gets to bribe your way out. The more cops or oficals that come to see what's happening, the more expensive AND complicated it gets. Like logarithmically.

So what a quick 50 eur does to the street cop that saw you smoking a joint is instead a 500 eur bribe a few minutes later at his car with his partners, or a 2000 later at the station with his bosses, and so on.
I'm talking 3rd world.
>>
>>1295009
You talk a lot and think you sound smart

A lot of those regions you prrtend arent controlled by warlords are in fact controlled by warlords. The warlords facilitate thr collrcting of taxes from thr few lrgitimate taxable enterprises in the region and on return both sides are spared war, which is inconvenient when pax amerocana will kick down your door for sneezing on a categorical minority

The only countries that arent effectively still controlled by warlords rather than national governments are all first world, plus china.
>>
>>1295000
It was Cambodia in the nineties.
Rural Papua New Guinea might work.
>>
>>1295129
>Morocco controled by warlords
Wait, what ?
>>
>>1295133
How about Africa? Anyone have experience? I'm looking for more urban than rural.
>>
>>1295224
There are weed scenes in Ivory Coast, Ghana, due to the semi-big reggae community. Especially in Ghana, people smoke a LOT.

You can find coke in many West African cities. Especially as it's directly delivered from South America, to be forwarded toward Europe as a "safer" route.
MDMA is a lot less common, I heard you can find some in Senegal.
Neither is exactly considered local.

You can probably try some voodoo shit in Nigeria to get high, but that would be very uncasual.
>>
>>1294765
>there are people on this earth that have not huffed Zambian jenkem

How can they say they've ever truly experienced all that life as to offer?
>>
>>1295224
>>1295235
There is also something of a rasta community in Nairobi; weed is very cheap. Never tried to find harder or other drugs when I was there, but I'm sure they're around--it's a pretty cosmopolitan place.

And, curiously relevant to >>1294952's interests, there are a bunch of tea shops in Nairobi, many centered around the Eastleigh neighborhood, which is home to a large Somali population, that serve qat, known locally as miraa.
>>
>>1295128

So give him a hundred bucks right off the bat, and I should be good? I'm going to Thailand and possibly Cambodia. I don't mind losing a hundred or two hundred bucks if they catch me.
>>
>>1295722
>So give him a hundred bucks right off the bat, and I should be good? I'm going to Thailand and possibly Cambodia. I don't mind losing a hundred or two hundred bucks if they catch me.
If it is soft stuff (pretty much just weed, MAAAYBE mushrooms in Thailand?), yeah. Could be even less, but that involves an awkward conversation.

If it's hard drugs (heroin, amphetamine), it's a riskier proposition. Maybe a few hundred will satisfy, maybe he will want to impress his boss by hauling in a "foreign trafficker," in which case you're either paying thousands or going to f*cking Thai prison, which nobody seems to enjoy. The cops are particularly sensitive to speed, since it is a legitimately awful social and public health problem there. Heroin is barely a thing.

I'm thinking mostly of Thailand, where I actually have some first-hand knowledge of the landscape; although I've been to Cambodia many times I've only heard unreliable stories and eaten Happy Pizza. I do know that it's an intensely corrupt place, even more than Thailand, so I assume there's a price for your freedom, I just don't know if it varies as much by intoxicant as it does in Siam.
>>
>>1293672
go to berlin, choose a club and go raving for a week straight
>>
>>1294484
PEYOTE
>>
>>1297430
You do know that some clubs are only open on certain days, right? Enjoy getting thrown out of Tresor in the morning
>>
File: IMG_20170804_133310.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170804_133310.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Go to a neohippie/psytrance festival.
Nobody there gives a crap if you do or don't do drugs, most of them do but keep the "lmao i'm so harrcurr" to a minimum.
Plus it's an extremely chill and safe space.
I'm using euro parties as a reference (ozora, boom festival, connection festival) not sure how in US stuff goes.
Pic very related
>>
I'm going to central America soon, is there any countries/places where I can get some psychedelics? I'm not that interested in cocaine and weed is probably easy to find.

What I really would like to do is to get some LSD or shrooms and go visit some ancient Maya ruins while tripping.
>>
South Cambodia is a good shout if you like abundant weed with zero policing. Shrooms shouldn't be too much of a problem either and all kinds of pharmaceutical stuff available under the counter from any chemist
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.