[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your top 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Huawei-Switzerland.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Huawei-Switzerland.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
That includes cities, places in general, and experiences

Mine, in no particular order
>Safari in Kruger Park
>Visiting London for the first time at 15
>Southern Portugal and Italy for the beaches
>British Columbia for green and lakes
>Utah
>Slovenia
>Budapest
>Saint Petersburg, best city ever
>1 month on the Gold Coast
>Iceland

Also, pic related is next trip
>>
>>1293597
1 - Kyrgyzstan
2 - Kyrgyzstan
3 - Kyrgyzstan
4 - Kyrgyzstan
5 - Kyrgyzstan
6 - Kyrgyzstan
7 - Kyrgyzstan
8 - Kyrgyzstan
9 - Kazakhstan
10 - Kyrgyzstan

I think that covers it.
>>
>>1293600
What meme is this?
>>
File: IMAG0816.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0816.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Going to Zermatt? Be sure to do the newly opened longest suspension footbridge in the world.

Pic related, just did it today.
>>
>>1293597
Zermatt is nice but fckin, even for Swiss people. Same for Geneva or Zürich.
Try to go to Lausanne/Ouchy/Vevey, Bern, Lucern, or even hiking in the Alps if you have time.
>>
File: IMG_2059.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2059.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>1293597
good choice, just don't go during the peak of summer, I went during the end of spring and was still able to get that Alpine spring feel, loved every second of it, too touristy though, would be nice if it was just a quaint village like adelboden or some shit.

pic related was from June
to me, the alps just aren't as good without a little snow at the top, so I usually avoid the Alps like the plague during July August and september
>>
>>1293616
What a fucking eyesore. I know landslides are a problem there, but jesus, way to depreciate natural beauty.
>>
File: ND_pan_4.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
ND_pan_4.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I've traveled the 48 states and some Canada, but not much else, so here's my North American List in no particular order.

New York
New Orleans
San Francisco
Miami
Savannah
Boulder
Western Colorado
Sand Dunes Colorado
South Dakota Badlands
North Dakota Badlands (Very different)

Pic related, North Dakota Badlands
>>
>>1293608
That's the "I've only been to one place, and it was Kyrgyzstan... no wait, I did go to Kazakhstan that one time" meme.
>>
I'll play your little game...

Galapagos.
Yellowstone in winter.
Costa Rica, sloths FUCK YEAH.
Sitting in the desert outside a tent at night in UAE, watching stars.
Solar eclipse.
Other solar eclipse.
Staying with Japanese family in Aomori.
Iceland early enough in the Spring that it was still pretty snowy.
Visiting Rome as a history buff, waling on the Forum and thinking who has walked there before.
Talking to people in Cambodia who lived through the Pol Pot insanity, walkignthrough one of the Killing Fields, seeing the bits of cloth and chips of bone weathering out of the ground, just trying to wrap my head around that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.