[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Month in Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: EVROPA.jpg (842KB, 1643x1541px) Image search: [Google]
EVROPA.jpg
842KB, 1643x1541px
Hi there. I am planning a trip to Europe for next summer, I will have a full month of vacation and I would like to know how much money I need to stay there and achieve my plan. Please do not consider the flight ticket to Europe; I have my doubts about the costs after that, once I am in European soil.
Thank you for help, any other tip helps too.

My schedule would the following:
>Amsterdam 3 days
>Take Plane to Moscow stay 3 days
>Train to Saint Petersburg, stay there 2 days, go back to Moscow
>Flight back to Amsterdam, Take Train to Hamburg, 2 days there
>Train to Berlin, 3 days there.
>To Prague (not sure if train or flixbus), 2 days and a half in Prague.
>Train to Bratislava, probably 1 day and a half.
>Train to Budapest and 2 days there.
>To Vienna (not sure if train or flixbus)
>2 days in Vienna
>Train to Zurich (planning to take one at night)
>2 days in Zurich
>Then probably a train back to Amsterdam, sleep one night there and take flight back home.
>>
>>1293341
Europe is cheap as fuck,

Zurich is shit.

Saint Petersburg is awesome, Moscow is shit.

Berlin is shit

If its winter ull freeeeze.

Euro is expensive as fuck, but life is quite cheap in Europe.

I live in Belgium, AMA
>>
File: Screenshot_20170826-234844.png (988KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170826-234844.png
988KB, 1920x1080px
Hijacking this thread
I also have a month in Europe.
Any tips? I'm looking for really good restaurants specifically
>>
>>1293369
About Zurich and Berlin some say are nice. Either way I want to see by myself.
But How Cheap for this trip? How much would you say for the month? 3.000USD, 5.000?
>>
>>1293382
With this much money you could sleep into hotels with your boyfriend. And eat in good restaurants sometimes.

I think you can do with way less than that if you sleep in "auberges de jeunesse" and other dorms.

busses and even planes are cheap.

Be carefull of switzerland, their currency is over expensive, and so is everything over there
>>
>>1293382
Also btw, no Italy, no France ?

Italy is so extraordinary, culturally, the weather is also waaaay better. The opposite of cold as fuck, carpet bombed Berlin.
>>
>>1293376
What do you want to do ?

Italy is awesome I would recommend at least a week or two over there ! The weather plus everything is really great.
>>1293376

Then for the rest go wherever you want.

Finding good restaurants is always hard, but in Italy you have a lot of very good medium price restaurants that are good. Just be carefull in Venice where good restaurants are scarce (Venice is almost a theme park basically, but if you can just ignore other tourists ull be good)

So much to say I don't have time for this.
>>
>>1293481
I know France and Italy , but it was a more specific trip and I still want to see those other countries.
I think I don’t understand the meaning of “carpet bombed” (I am japanese)

>>1293477
Interesting, I had the idea that Germay, Austria and Netherlands may be more expensive (or even Russia). Specifically I have 4.500 USD from 500.000Yen.
>>
>>1293488
A real japanese on 4chan ? I might need some proof haha.

Carped bombing is what happend to Tokyo. Basically, during the war, both Tokyo and Berlin where similarely completely destroyed with incendary bombs.

So there is nothing historical left in Berlin, and it is really ugly. I have a japanese friend that went to Berlin, he wans't very happy with the experience, especially since he got his saifu stolen haha

No, Switzerland is really the most expensive, because the currency is really overblown.

Actually your are quite fucked with the currency exchange, the euro is really high nowadays.

If you come to Brussels I can show you around and maybe even host you.

If you want to save a few euros on the exchange rate, I can exchange about 1000 euros with you when I go to Tokyo next week, if you live there.

St Petersburg, Amsterdam, Vienna, are really great places ! You'll enjoy
>>
>>1293486
I'm actually studying in Salzburg, so I plan on visiting Italy during my semester break
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.