[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in new york dont know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
so me and 3 of my friend came over to ny this morning, we did all of the other tourists do and right now bc we are under 21 we are sitting at the hotel not knowing where to go and what is going on around. any suggestions?
>>
That sucks, my favorite thing about New York is the nightlife.

There was this place called Webster Hall where you could get in at 19, but they're closed for renovation. I would have recommended going there, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>1292515
my favorite thing about new york is that it is a roach motel for nee yorkers
>>
>>1292463
Go to Maisonette,its the hottest club right now with a nice scene but might change a bit since its going to be bought by an Arab billionaire
Hercules is also nice but its also a 'gents' club
Bahamas mama is a more tunnel scene crowd filled with yuppies and hipster but still fun
Also dont do drugs unless you know their source
>>
>>1292523
how are they supposed to get into any of those clubs?

>>1292522
shut up
>>
>>1292537
Cover charges
>>
>>1292562
they are under 21
>>
>>1292565
fake id
>>
>>1292463
1. There already is a NY thread
2. What is the length of your stay from this point on?
3. Where have you been already?
>Go to the major museums
>Do an architecture/monument tour
>Get ethnic (pick any country) food mainly from Brooklyn and Queens
>There are "pumped up" clubs in Manhattan- I've been to some- but if you want to save your money just head to some Williamsburg or Astoria clubs instead to have about as much fun
>Go over to >>>/soc/ and see who's down to chill
>Get to know some locals and tag along with them
>>1292608
The ID has to be /very/ close to what they look like, or they have to know someone in management.
>>
>>1292780
Williamsburg and Bushwick are poppin

They probably have better nightlife than Manhattan

And the fake IDs probably won't work at club type places, they might work at dive bars though
>>
>>1293832
Noice I like places that pop.
Do you have any specific suggestions m8?
>>
>>1294520
Do you like house/techno?
>>
>>1294524
Yeah
>>
>>1294730
Output in Williamsburg and House of Yes in Bushwick are good

They sell tickets on the website which you should do because it's cheaper and gets you in faster

You're not OP though, right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.