[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel Redpills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 15

File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Post travel redpills that /trv/ doesn't want to swallow.

>the tourist experience was better when it was more exclusive. Cheap flights and accommodation have opened up travel to the plebs and now all major destinations are over saturated with tourists to the detriment of the locals leading to the cities becoming tourist theme parks e.g. Venice and Barcelona

>While solo travel has it's advantages, nobody mentions the awkwardness of dining alone or the crushing loneliness when surrounded by couples and groups taking photos together and sharing memories. "Happiness is only real when shared" - Chris McCandless

>Immigration is ruining Western countries. Churches that have been standing for centuries are being coverted into mosques. History and culture is being erased.

If the above truths are too difficult for you to accept without becoming abusive and emotional then please exit the thread.
>>
>OP is a homosexual

Hard truths cut both ways
>>
>>1292406
>awkwardness of dining alone
How old is this meme now? 4 years?
>>
I dined alone and it really wasn't that bad.

The good:
>got seated to a table much faster

The bad:
>table service can be slower
>dishes that are specifically designed for groups are harder to attain (Korean BBQ, yakiniku, hotpot, certain types of casseroles, etc.)

I acknowledge that solo dining has its bad points, but awkwardness isn't one of them.
>>
>>1292428
>dining alone
For fucks sake go to a place with a bar and sit there, if u speak language and aren't autistic it is only awkward if u make it awkward
>>
>>1292428
>>1292431
One memory sticks in my head: At a busy restaurant in Rome the waiter wouldn't let single people take up a valuable table. He can make more money from a couple occupying a table than a pathetic single autist. This is more common than you realize. Often you'll be told the wait time is an hour or more to deter you from hanging around to spare your feelings.

>>1292432
Not all restaurants have a bar
>>
File: 1500217015381.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1500217015381.png
32KB, 633x758px
>you'll still be a socially awkward loner even if you go halfway around the world
>>
>>1292454

>I'm a miserable fuck at home, I wont be one when traveling.
>>
>>1292406
travel has never been cheaper op

i cab get ticketa from aggregatorsvthe agents would never have given to me. domestic for the price of coffee for two.

otherwise, yeah, i agree. solo travel is a rush when you have 2 weeks vacation or maybe your 2nd or 3rd long trip, but happiness is long term and shared with friends
>>
>OP is a bitter underaged virgin from /pol/

This truth is too hard for you to accept but fuck off anyway and never come back.
>>
File: mallorca-grafitti.jpg (65KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
mallorca-grafitti.jpg
65KB, 940x529px
>>1292475
I find it strange that you accuse the OP of being a /pol/tard when the "tourist go home" movement is a primarily left wing one.

I suppose it really is a hard truth to admit to ourselves but we've all wished there were fewer tourists spoiling our romantic sunset on the beach or causing long lines for entry to the museum. It's a selfish and hypocritical way of thinking but it's honest.
>>
>>1292488
True...it's a bit like the guy sitting in his car in a traffic jam complaining about the traffic. You *are* the traffic. Part of me wishes the price of flights was doubled to maintain some exclusivity to travel.
>>
>>1292488
>churches being converted into mosques
Hi there OP. Buttmad that you're not getting the validation you wanted? Now go to bed, you have school tomorrow.
>>
>>1292406
Redpills that people may not like:

> Tourism is what makes Barcelona great, without it the whole city would be as dead as the dead parts of the Eixample. Really sad and depressing. Plus the economics part of it: yes, it would be great if we were building spaceship satellites instead of selling tapas, but we're not, this is what we have and it works, please don't fuck with it. If you want we can start other things, but fucking with tourism is purely retarded.
> Huge beach constructions are not bad. Yes, it would be "beautiful" if all the coast was like Cadaqués, but then millions of people couldn't have spent their summers at the beach. Having it all "untouched" would mean only the ultra rich or the ultra lucky could ever enjoy summers at the beach, and the rest of us mortals would have to spend them in desert like towns or in cities.
> here a big one: Airbnb is a great way to redistribute wealth. Everyone who owns or rents a house could make good money by putting it on Airbnb, everyone would be a bit richer, but no, let's give it all to the super huge hotel chains and investors.
> Please don't get me started on immigration.
>>
Personally I think cruise ships are probably the worst thing to happen to travel. Aside from being floating ecological horror shows, the way most cruises shuffle people around from place to place without ever really getting to spend any time there just discourages people from thinking about these places as actual...ya know....places and treating them like theme parks. It really reinforces a lot of "ugly tourist" behavior.

Plus the cruise companies are just corrupt and arrogant as fuck because they know they have a lot of these places over an economic barrel. I work in Alaska in the summer and there's a lot of little towns that are having serious infrastructure problems with all the people the cruises send through, but every time they talk about raising dock fees, sales taxes, etc to pay for upgrades the cruise companies start greasing palms or just straight up don't pay.
>>
>travel is horrible for the environment
>>
yes cruise ships are terrible I dont doubt that they dump so much trash into the ocean despite what they say as well as the reefs they can accidentally destroy. I also go out of my way and travel to places not many tourists can be bothered to get to as I cant think of anything worse than an over developed beach I want peace and quiet I recently went to the tuamotu islands and that was heaven.
I love eating alone but find that some people find it strange and so make me feel like a wierdo or give sympathetic looks even though I would rather eat alone anyway. I wish there were more restaurants with the set up of Ichiran ramen then theres no awkwardness. I wish some people understood that theres nothing wrong with being alone and just cuz they hate themselves and cannot cope being alone with there own company that does not apply to everyone.
>>
>>1292406
The first and ultimate one:
>All cities are the same
>>
>>1292406
>the tourist experience was better when it was more exclusive.

nah it was pretty shitty. Sure maybe you could discover something more unknown but there were no facilities for tourists and getting around was a pain in the ass
>While solo travel has it's advantages, nobody mentions the awkwardness of dining alone or the crushing loneliness when surrounded by couples and groups taking photos together and sharing memories
sounds like that's something on your side if you get crushingly lonely when seeing groups of people or couples. You should work on that
>Immigration is ruining Western countries. Churches that have been standing for centuries are being coverted into mosques. History and culture is being erased.
nah, new culture is standing alongside it but that doesn't mean it's being erased
>>
>>1292655
This is the penultimate red pill, right before the Bogpill.

>>1292657
Pic related is the Dublin mosque. Used to be a church. Checkmate.
>>
File: IMG_1914.jpg (325KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1914.jpg
325KB, 1200x1600px
>>1292704
>>
>>1292705
An abandoned church?
>>
>>1292406
>>the tourist experience was better when it was more exclusive. Cheap flights and accommodation have opened up travel to the plebs and now all major destinations are over saturated with tourists to the detriment of the locals leading to the cities becoming tourist theme parks e.g. Venice and Barcelona

Real Traveler (tm) detected. Sorry going on a trip is not your exclusive domain any more, but really it has not been for several centuries.

>>While solo travel has it's advantages, nobody mentions the awkwardness of dining alone or the crushing loneliness when surrounded by couples and groups taking photos together and sharing memories. "Happiness is only real when shared" - Chris McCandless

That is mentioned all the time in threads about solo travel. Ask me how I know you're not a regular here.

>>Immigration is ruining Western countries. Churches that have been standing for centuries are being coverted into mosques. History and culture is being erased.

This is a travel board, argue that shit back on /pol/
>>
>>1292406

my evaluation:

>1.
partially true, mass tourism can be very destructive but great experiences are still out there

>2.
true in my experience, though sometimes going alone is better than not going at all.

>3.
wrong, immigration is still quite low by percentages in europe and it isn't a bad thing per se. i've never heard of any churches being turned into mosques, most mosques here are in repurposed backalley storehouses etc. if that really is happening, it's because europeans don't go to church any more which has nothing to do with immigration. In any case, even a church being turned into a mosque does not necessarily mean that history and culture are being erased, see the Hagia Sophia which is a outstanding historical monument or the Mezquita of Córdoba for the converse. History and culture is not erased by immigrants, if it is lost then that's because the europeans themselves don't care about it enough or don't practise it. i would argue we're not at that point yet though. europeans still do practice their cultures and value their history a lot.
>>
>>1292406
>>the tourist experience was better when it was more exclusive. Cheap flights and accommodation have opened up travel to the plebs and now all major destinations are over saturated with tourists to the detriment of the locals leading to the cities becoming tourist theme parks e.g. Venice and Barcelona

Ah yes, the good old times, when doing a 2 weeks trips around Europe meant to spend 5 times the price I'd spend now, with less comforts, more hassles in custom controls, less tourist services, no easy ways to find hostels and hotels at decent prices, no one who could speak english and a 99% possibility of people scamming you with currency change rates.

>>While solo travel has it's advantages, nobody mentions the awkwardness of dining alone or the crushing loneliness when surrounded by couples and groups taking photos together and sharing memories. "Happiness is only real when shared" - Chris McCandless

If you're so psichically fragile that the simple act of dining alone while other people around you are having fun makes you feel depressed, then you should just not travel and seek for medical help first.

>>Immigration is ruining Western countries. Churches that have been standing for centuries are being coverted into mosques. History and culture is being erased.

Ok that's partly true I guess, but source about the churches being converted to mosques? This one just looks too much to be real
>>
>>1292406
Solo travel is how I get laid

Maybe the awkwardness happens because YOU'RE awkward.

When I drink or dine alone it's easy to chat to strangers and it usually leads to something interesting.

Also, fuck off with your /pol/ shit. Go back there or /bant/ or /int/
>>
>>1292488
go back OP, for real this time
>>
>>1292406
1. >wahh I wanna be in an exclusive club of pretentious travellers

2. >wahh I get lonely and insecure when I see people together and I'm alone, make it go away

3. >wahh I can't point to ancient Babylonia on a map or name a single King of England and what he did, b-but my culture (which I know none of) is being erased!!

Does your voice sound as conceited as your post too?
>>
>>1292705
Why are you sad? We don't need as many churches as the church going population is shrinking and access is easier than ever. In many cities churches get turned into apartments, offices, climbing walls - it's just another use of the space.
>>
>>1292431
>>got seated to a table much faster
You don't fucking go to a fancy restaurant if you worry about eating alone.
>>
File: 1501191415809.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501191415809.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>1292406
>Churches that have been standing for centuries are being coverted into mosques. History and culture is being erased.
No they're not, fuck off nigger. made me legit mad
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1292431
>casseroles
And nothing of value was lost
>>
File: tenor.gif (731KB, 498x346px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
731KB, 498x346px
>>1292475
>everyone what disagrees with my neoliberal worldview is an underage virgin XD
times up, redditor
>>
>>1292657
>nah, new culture is standing alongside it but that doesn't mean it's being erased
But thats literally the definition of it being erased. No need to lie here this isnt facebook anon
>>1292726
>This is a travel board, argue that shit back on /pol/
Go back to tumblr, reddit, facebook etcWe can go all night buddy
>>1293121
One minute on google proves you wrong. You balls-less spineless, brainless cunt.
>>
It's funny because I'm sure OP thought people would agree with him and his retarded opinions, and now that everyone is calling him a retarded poltard he gets mad.
>>
File: 1489517098362.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1489517098362.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>1293130
He literally said "/trv/ doesnt want to swallow" you dumb cunt. And im not OP, i would never disrespect Robin williams like that. This isnt facebook you dont have to pretend that nass immigration wont destroy countries like your masters tell you it wont. Good sheep
>>
>>1292428
>Sing man detected
>EXTERMINATE
This is the /trv/ equivalent of /tv/'s Robert will shoot you if you try to go to a movie by yourself.
>>
>>1292431
>slants and their cuck meals
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>1292705
Churches in the UK get converted into other stuff all the time. One in my hometown became an undertakers and one in the town over is an interiors shop now. Its not as if the worshippers are getting forced out, but rather a declining amount of Christians is leading to a surplus of churches and the buildings get used for other things.
>>
>>1293096
That's the thing. I *don't* worry about eating alone. And table seating isn't exclusive to fancy restaurants. Even low-key restaurants can make you wait to be seated.

>>1293125
Well, I lost out on some baked Portuguese duck rice.

>>1293169
It's not just Asia.
>Fondue
>American BBQ
>European BBQ
>>
File: 1483676450787.jpg (284KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1483676450787.jpg
284KB, 620x412px
> Multiculturalism doesn't erase history...
>>
>>1293191
>American BBQ
What did he mean by this?
3 hours ago I enjoyed barbecue by myself, I got a pulled pork sandwhich, and then I got the family platter which included ribs, burnt ends, brisket, and turkey, I enjoy about a 1/3 of it too then took the rest home to have an awesome meal tomorrow, what's the problem?

Never had fondue, I'm told it was my parents first date though.
>>
>>1293256
>what's the problem?
That you're fat.
>>
>>1292406
Agree with you on the second and third point, OP.
>>
File: gallery-1.jpg (497KB, 1366x910px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1.jpg
497KB, 1366x910px
Do you like to have sex with women from other nationalities?
Do you enjoy free alcohol?
Do you enjoy all you can eat buffets?
Do you like the ocean and beautiful beaches?
Do you like comfortable hotel rooms with AC and hot showers?
Do you enjoy taking a week off from responsabilities, stress and dilemas?

If so, then you'll like all-inclusive beach resorts. There is literally nothing wrong with them and they can be very cheap in off-season (400-700$ for everything)
>>
>>1293270
I do like all of those things, but I don't like being near angry overweight white people.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
>>1293279
I understand. In that case go to a place where there aren't many americans. Like Varadero Cuba
>>
File: 22342.original-3295.jpg (43KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
22342.original-3295.jpg
43KB, 289x289px
>>1292406
>you will be scammed, you aren't good at haggling
>no, you didn't get good at haggling

so many people are too proud to admit this. the locals own you, they can fuck you over, they have fucked you over and they will continue too.

>>1293270
>mfw I actually like cheap alcohol and simple meals

I've always wanted to do one of these but even when I can choose anything I just like frugal stuff. Fuck me, I wouldn't be able to get my moneys worth.

People always say budget living in asia is shit because you just eat that bowl of noodles, but I love that bowl of noodles man.
>>
>>1293394
you should avoid ending your sentences with prepositions, it weakens your imperative rhetoric.
>>
>>1292504
>>>1292406 (OP)
>Redpills that people may not like:
>> Tourism is what makes Barcelona great, without it the whole city would be as dead as the dead parts of the Eixample....
I kinda agree with you, tourism makes Barcelona a great city, it makes her alive and multicultural. However mass tourism is turning the city into a theme park depriving her of any personality: historical businesses closing for a McDonald's, neighbors being displaced by greedy investors, drunk Brits...
Agree with you too that we should not blame the tourist for the low quality jobs but fight for good working conditions.

> Huge beach constructions are not bad. Yes, it would be "beautiful" if all the coast was like Cadaqués, but then millions of people couldn't have spent their summers at the beach.....
Again, might give the opportunity for many people to enjoy the beach but at the expenses of destroying out envoirnent and coastline due the greed of the speculators. Today we might live of it but in 30 years Morocco will be the new holiday place.
> here a big one: Airbnb is a great way to redistribute wealth. Everyone who owns or rents a house could make good money by putting it on Airbnb...
Alright, let's regulate it, let's limit the number of beds available in each neighborhood and make them pay taxes.
Who owns the real state in Barcelona? Who's earning money from tourism? Definitely not me.
>>
>>1292406
If you are autistic, and your friend is autistic, sharing a table won't make the experience any better.
>>
>>1293447
I knew that was something I should have thought of
>>
>>1293270
>Do you enjoy all you can eat buffets?
In Prague these are popular, and mostly locals dine there. Not to mention countless other restaurants.
This isn't a tourist thing at all. Actually, the tourist places should be avoided like fire, they are always shit and overpriced.
>>
>>1293447
Ending sentences with prepositions are nothing to be afraid of.
>>
>>1293721
Can you recommend a good buffet Czech friend? Ill love you if you do.

Or good quick cheap take away place for local food?
>>
>>1293728
>contributing to the decline of language
Stop

I don't want to live in a future of emojis and ebonics only.
>>
>>1292421
This
>>
>>1293732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBxpeuxUiOA
>>
>>1293447
Sorry but as a non native speaker I'd like to understand the rule behind that?

Is he supposed to end the sentence with a noun like
>[...] my money worth of food.
?
>>
>>1293728
I get where you are coming from

Nothing wrong with a little messing around
>>
>>1292454
There is only death.
>>
>>1292406
>the tourist experience was better when it was more exclusive. Cheap flights and accommodation have opened up travel to the plebs and now all major destinations are over saturated with tourists to the detriment of the locals leading to the cities becoming tourist theme parks e.g. Venice and Barcelona
This highly depends on the type of travel you do. These days there's no effort in traveling, as long as you have money you can have everything set up for you. I think the romance of travel is gone. The whole we're too late to explore the world and too early to explore the galaxy meme is kinda true. But there are many positives, it's so easy to make travel friends, so easy to get to places that would have been out of reach even a few generations back. The issue is actually overpopulation.

>While solo travel has it's advantages, nobody mentions the awkwardness of dining alone or the crushing loneliness when surrounded by couples and groups taking photos together and sharing memories. "Happiness is only real when shared" - Chris McCandless
I travel alone and have trouble actually being alone because it's so easy to make friends. And I'm a fairly weird and awkward person. As for eating alone, pick your battles. In many parts of the world eating alone is totally cool, in some places it's cool to do so during lunch but not so much during dinner. I wouldn't go to a romantic restaurant during dinner hours alone. This excludes me from very few places to be honest.

The world is becoming too homogenized, if that's what you mean, I agree.

>>1293191
>>1292431
>dishes that are specifically designed for groups are harder to attain
Man, just ask others in your hostel to join. I did this in HK and went out for dim sum with 3 others so that we could each try a lot. Just be a little outgoing.
>>
>>1293922
ex. The bear had nothing to be afraid of. (bad)

The bear had no fear.
There was nothing for the bear to fear.
The bear had no reason to be afraid.
(all good).

Be careful learning English from the retards on here. Most are high school dropouts and degenerates like that anon and can't even speak or write in their own native language because they're so addicted to their mobile devices. It's really pathetic the state the English language is in because of internet basement dwellers.
>>
>>1293947
Ok I get it, thanks.
>>
>>1293731
The thing with Prague, is that one of the most local cuisines are Chinese, Vietnamese, and other Asian cuisines. Most buffets are either Asian or Indian. If you really care about them, you can find two Chinese ones on Sokolovska street. One is called Haikky near Karlinske namesti tram station, the other one is near Krizikova tram station. The prices are usually around 150 CZK ($6) for all you can eat.
While not all you can eat, I genuinely recommend Minutka buffet, you can eat there a normal Czech meal usually for less than 130 CZK. It's on the Krizikova 123/69, near the metro station. To get there you need to walk into inner yard through a car entrance in the building.
If you want to try good Czech cuisine, I recommend Plzensky Andel or Kozlovna, both near Andel metro station.
http://www.restauraceandel.cz/
http://www.kozlovna.eu/

Due to the culture, everyone eats out, and so do I, so I can't really say anything about take-out food.
Keep in mind that the prices are also extremely low, both for food and beer. Just dine outside of the old town and mala strana, as these are tourist districts. 300 CZK, while might feel like a lot, is only $15.
If you dine during the weekdays, go to restaurants between 11:00 and 15:00, as almost all of them have daily menu, which is really cheap. Czech people eat their main meal during these hours.

Get these maps for mobile phone, download maps of Prague (or whatever other regions interest you) in the app: http://osmand.net/
Makes it really easy to navigate through Prague and find practically everything. From tram/metro stops, to restaurants.
>>
>>1293258
He said 1/3. Read, faget.
>>
File: 1497575972222.jpg (198KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497575972222.jpg
198KB, 640x425px
>>1293947
>It's really pathetic the state the English language is in because of internet basement dwellers.

No, it's pathetic that you can't distinguish b/w internet English and the actual professional or academic English that you speak of. On the other hand, I can take solace in knowing you will be forever perturbed by a world that refuses to satisfy the demands you speak of.

Also where is your explanation for why sentences can't end in a preposition?
>>
>>1293174
Careful now. Rational and well thought out arguments are not wanted here.
>>
>>1293980
Czech Knedle are amazing, but my family would always get a blackeye when ordering them at restaurants.
>>
>>1294068
Knedle (potato plum dumplings) or knedliky (bread "dumplings")? What exactly do you mean by blackeye?

Czechs have great cuisine, which is also quite conservative and traditional.
If someone visits Czech Republic, the most iconic dishes are:
Svickova na smetane – beef in sauce, with whipped cream and cranberry jam, served with knedliky;
Goulash – usually beef, with onion and knedliky;
Fried cheese with tatar sauce;
It's also quite common to find duck and rabbit in menus.
Everything goes well with beer, which is often cheaper than bottled water. Beer in bars and restaurants is usually less than 50 CZK for a pint, and for 25 CZK one can get top quality bottled beer – I personally recommend Bernard beer.
>>
>>1293980
Not him but if I travel to a country with exotic food I will actively look for that country's food and not foreigners who setup their stoers there, no matter where it is, honestly.

>>1294083
fuck me I'm hungry now
>>
>>1293447
>>1293922
>>1293947
>>1293960
>>1294038
that's bullshit, there is literally nothing wrong with ending a sentence on a preposition in english. that rule was made up by grammarians who believed that every language had to obey by the grammar rules of latin. it's has never at any point been observed in actual language use in english other than maybe some overly self-conscious pedants who sound extremely unnatural when they do it.
>>
>>1294038
of which you speak ***

You're welcome.
>>
>>1295670
you would be wrong if you think none of these rules were ever observed. just because modern english is half ebonic trash and you cant read a document older than 90 years doesnt mean everyone cannot do so

grammar is intrnsely important. if you cannot clearly explain and order what you are talking about, you cannot clearly think

this is what your complaint sounds like, to a lesser degree

https://m.youtube.com/watchv=HxtVorLYnds

these guys are champions, by the way
>>
>>1292406
White people are the trashiest travellers
>>
>>1295738
Black people are literally the worst humans.

Go ahead and be racist against us more. Bite the hand that feeds you. You will regret it.
>>
>>1295742
I'm not black.
Whilst whites make for better immigrants they are worse tourists, chinese may be noisy and annoying but they can be excused for the lack of knowing better, whites? most arrogant sons of bitches i've ever seen.
>>
>Don't stress over "what other people might think"
>Can dine alone and not even think about it
Life is great, bruh

It all started when I wanted to go out for a drink and all my friends were either busy or wanted to pass their time locked inside and smoke weed like twats so I just went solo and really enjoyed my time

You meet new people all the time when you're alone, less so if you're with other people
>>
>>1295742
Cry more you white pig. I refuse to praise people for not being savage pieces of shit regardless of race.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.