[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never be a millonair who travels the world with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: fff.png (578KB, 844x425px) Image search: [Google]
fff.png
578KB, 844x425px
>You will never be a millonair who travels the world with his qt gf

How to live with that feel ?
>>
>>1292206
>traveling
>with gf

no thnx man
>>
>>1292211
This. OP has obviously never traveled with a gf. Probably never even had one.
>>
File: 432423.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
432423.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>1292218
>Probably never even had one
>>
>>1292206
sez u
>>
>>1292206
I travel to fill the void in my heart.

Don't need to be a millionaire to travel.
>>
he pays her to pretend she is his gf and hide love for bbc
why do you think he lives in Brighton the gay capital of UK?
>>
File: 1488295584042.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1488295584042.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Yup it hurts everyday knowing I'll have to work hard to afford like 3 - 2 weeks a year of vacation until I wither away
>>
>>1292206
Can someone explain what's going on in the OP picture? What's that behind his head, her arm?
>>
>>1292211
>>1292218
I travel with my gf and she's the best travel companion I've ever had. Haven't tried travelling solo yet though, I think I'd really enjoy it.
>>
>>1292315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wogXZxbmD64
>>
>How to live with that feel ?

I play the lottery every single week.
I know it's stupid but clinging to that hope helps.
>>
>>1292206

millionaire, travels, still surrounded with chinese tourists.. wtf he doing?
>>
I thought this guy only played spoopy videogames
>>
I wonder when he's gonna drop her for an actual Japanese cutie with high pitched voice.
>>
>millionair
>>
>>1292345
You can't win if you don't play. At least you have a chance.
>>
>>1292206

I'm pretty sure that's just a pool in Brighton where he lives.
>>
>>1292206
Is this douchey beardy fellow some kind of YouTube "celebrity"?

Anyhow, I content myself with only being a millionaire on paper (it's mostly my expensive condo), and traveling with my qt wife and xtra qt kids.

It's pretty good. We spent the summer in Europe and will be going to Asia for a few weeks in the next couple of years. We will occupy ourselves in the meantime with domestic trips in the large, diverse USA.

>>1292211
>>1292218
If you don't like traveling with your woman, you either don't like traveling or don't like your woman. In either case, you're doing it wrong in my opinion.
>>
Dont have to be a millionaire to travel with your gf only need a gf ;-;
>>
>>1292450
>Is this douchey beardy fellow some kind of YouTube "celebrity"?

Don't be so overly bitter anon.
>>
>>1292455
I'm not bitter, just old. Have a hard time caring about most of the internet, or understanding why people do. If beardy is enjoying himself, more power to him.
>>
>>1292456

And yet you are here. On the Internet. Replying to posts. On an image board. On the Internet.
>>
>>1292459
not who you are replying to, but is that pewdiepie?

i didnt know who markiplier was until yesterday and if you try to talk to me about instagram celebs irl i will punch you in the face.

many people have better things to do.
>>
>>1292468
Not that anon but yes it's pewdiepie. Some people don't care about celebrities that's fine I was just pointing out how overly bitter old anon sounded
>>
>>1292472
maybe he is bitter. i am a little. these faggots are paud mikkions by a company that loses money, to tell sons to hate their fathers and chop their dicks off and distract them.from studying

let then do it for free. this fake economy is insane
>>
>>1292476
I watch a lot of YouTube and have never felt an urge to chop my dick off. You do understand YouTube is just a site anyone can use even upload videos if it's not too bad, right? I'd continue arguing but your writing is even worse than mine so you're not worth really arguing with, a troll, or just being sarcastic or all of them so.
>>
>>1292479
i am phone posting on a gook keyboard.

yt i absolute mental garbage and you would realize that if you had the slightest amount of perspective

it is raising a generation of idiots. no, user generated is not a defense against the accusation. it is making people stupid. end of discussion.
>>
>>1292484
>end of discussion
>>
>>1292484

>Same arguments as used against TV, radio, comic books, and magazines before it.

And you've provided nothing new, just bitching about life in general because a generation after you doesn't like the same things you like. YT, and Internet video sites in general, is much like TV was back in the 80s and 90s. SciShow is the new The Learning Channel. minutephysics is the new Discovery Channel. PewDiePie is the new Hitler Channel... I mean History Channel.

You are pissing in the wind and complaining about getting wet.
>>
>>1292557
you are aware cognitive ability throughout the entire developed world has been dropping for 8 decadrs stright, right?

you are correct in calling me bitter. unfortunately for you, i am also correct. people are getting stupider
>>
>>1292484
> complains about how Internet ruins mind
> loses time on a Chinese basket weaving forum known for its degenerate content

Look pop culture is what it is. It has always been retarded, but it's nice to know a little so you can get how the younger generation and normies are getting their model.
No need to be a crotchety old man like that.

Also
> end of discussion
> JUST
>>
>>1292468
>if you try to talk to me about instagram celebs irl i will punch you in the face.
PLEASE don't hurt me Internet Man, I just want to meet you irl to talk about instagram celebs!!
>>
>>1292558

I don't blame that on the Internet so much as people are just stupider because they can now survive their own stupid easier. Brings the average down.
>>
>>1292592
it is both, but people have worse information on basic facts despite expansion in access and availability, this directly implicatrs the internet as a poor medium for lateral information transfer
>>
>>1292206
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1292594
As usual, too much freedom does not work well with dumb people : they can't learn by themselves from a various array of sources, they need to be spoonfed.

Colour me surprised.
>>
>>1292606
of course. but brainlets dont get it

theyll usually up the snark or greentext yo calling you a loser, pretending that consequences dont exist

its brilliant stuff, thrn they complain tests are too hard
>>
>>1292206
>traveling with qt gf
>wake up at 7am to get ready
>qt gf still in bed
>ready to leave and find a delicious local breakfast at 7:20
>qt gf still in bed
>wake her up
>she flops around for 10-20 minutes then finally gets up
>takes her over an hour to get ready
>im just sitting there getting angry
>she starts asking me which earrings she should wear
>gets upset because she forgot her favorite ring
>it's now 9:40 and we haven't left yet
>she starts filling up her purse
>she has to blow her nose
>she has to pee
>she has to do every possible thing
>OK, 10am, time to go!

The only thing traveling with a gf is good for is an easy entry into conversation with locals because shes qt, and a guaranteed pussy to slam at the end of the night, but half the time i'm so frustrated with her that i dont even bother.
>>
>>1292639
This is how it is with most girls. My ex gf was great to travel with, never had to wait for her, she wore very little makeup, and so on. Later, after traveling with other girls, I realized she was the exception. Every other girl I have been with takes 1-2 hours to get ready, whines about insignificant things, and is picky about where to go and what to eat.
>>
>>1292639
That would be horrible. My wife only takes 20-30 minutes to get ready in the morning and is pretty much OK with doing whatever the fuck I want to do. She also is really good about timing her pisses so we dont have to wander around looking for a bathroom.
>>
>>1292450
>If you don't like traveling with your woman, you either don't like traveling or don't like your woman. In either case, you're doing it wrong in my opinion.

Or I like meeting local women or other women that are traveling when I travel? Which is more of a challenge but also more fun and freeing.

Although i have to admit you are right. ideally i would find someone that I can travel with long term. If you have found that someone, then I tip my hat, good sir. However, I will remain cynical and blast people that travel with their gfs because women are usually a pain to travel with.

>>1292639
Alright, well I'm not waking up at 7 am during my vacation either. I'm conflicted here because I was intitially bitching about traveling with women.
>>
>>1292696
>No, wait anon, I need to use the toilet!
15 minutes later:
>Anon wait! I need to use the toilet!
>>
Women burn daylight when you need to do anything. They have no sense of time or urgency.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.