[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some countries where 18 year old women are attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 18d7n1vohycz0jpg.jpg (26KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18d7n1vohycz0jpg.jpg
26KB, 636x358px
What are some countries where 18 year old women are attracted to 50 year old men?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>1291591
Thailand
>>
>>1291591
Everywhere, as long as you have lots of money.
>>
No where on planet earth you fucking faggot. No one who is 18 is attracted to 50 year old men without a combination of the following possible issues:
Extreme Poverty
Daddy Issues
Your immense wealth
>>
>>1291591
Why do you think that the country would be a factor?
>>
>>1291613
>No one who is 18 is attracted to 50 year old men
This is what i used to think.
Women are weird and have odd fetishes , many like old men.
Many secretly want the trump to grab them.by the pussy.
>>
>>1291594
This.

California is full of 'babies', 'littles', and garbage girls seeking an arrangement.
>>
>>1291591
anywhwre if you are fit and have money

most places if you have one or the other

the phikippines if neither and the opposite, you have NO money whatsoever. flip girls will kilk you and steal your house
>>
>>1291591

OP, I would really like to know where you got that picture from. The reason I ask is because I have used the same image a few times for my threads and find it hard to believe someone else would stumble upon the exact same image. I found it while searching for winter sleeping bags on Google one day and thought it looked kinda funny so I used it. Did you save it from another thread you saw or what is the backstory? I am really interested to know.
>>
>>1291613
Women are attracted to status and your perceived value, age isn't as much an issue
>>
>>1292245
let him deal with the VAGaries of life

he might figure it out

if he doesnt he will just be like the millions of depressed people i see with their fat wives i see daily

no biggie
>>
>>1292245
This guy knows what's up. Demonstrate your value and move on from there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Fx2aYQbQs
>>
>>1292253
Hopefully OP's name is Des and he can skip a few of these steps
>>
>>1292245
So true, watched an old guy pick up two young women from a hostel in la paz mx last winter.
Made me pretty jelly tbfam
>>
>>1292239
That is just one of many weird sleeping bags used for shitposting on out.
MGTOW used it a lot about a year and a half ago.
>>
Last time i was in the philippines, i was in puerto princessa and walked by some bar full of old white dudes and 14 year old girls. If you're looking for young girls to shack up with, Philippines is probably the place to go.
At one of the places i stayed some 20 year old girl had a 60 year old white boyfriend and i asked her what she sees in him and she mentioned how whenever he comes to visit he takes her somewhere new and treats her well. It's cheap as fuck to run around the country and most filipinas think we're rich as fuck because we can spring for a $30 plane ticket and $5 meals.
>>
>>1292915
>most filipinas think we're rich as fuck because we can spring for a $30 plane ticket and $5 meals.
Yay!
I wish more women were this easily impressed.
I can come up a few extra grand to spend on my vacation
>>
>>1292172
They want Trump to grab them by their pussies because he's a multibillionaire and television star and also now the President of the United States.
>>
Serious answer, Senegal.
>>
>>1292245

I don't think an average 50- or 60-year old man is going to have enough to offer a significantly younger woman, especially if he's not seeking a purely transactional relationship.

While age differences aren't frowned up in some countries, a dude looking for an attractive woman thirty or forty years his junior seems a bit much.
>>
File: are-filipinas-sexy.jpg (37KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
are-filipinas-sexy.jpg
37KB, 750x742px
>>1291591
Babygirl/Daddy fetish is rampant nowdays, not only on the BDSM scene but even among actual normies.
It's sick filth but there you go.

As far as countries, the Philippines is what you're looking for. In fact it is said that older men have it easier over there bcause of the widespread poverty and leech off foreigners mentality (older=richer) vs white regular guys
>>
>>1293513
She's ok but would look hotter in a dirty diaper.
>>
>>1293531
>would look hotter in a dirty diaper.
I guess you should stick to fapping on 4chan all day
>>
>>1293470
The entire country is only worth $600.

Ok, maybe $700.
>>
>>1293470
Will i be kill
>>
>>1292893
Ok, well here's the thing: ITS MY IMAGE STOP USING IT YOU THIEF. Delet now.
>>
File: 1502425836201.png (108KB, 351x386px) Image search: [Google]
1502425836201.png
108KB, 351x386px
>>1291591
What are some countries where 50 year old women are attracted to 18 year old men?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>1294884
That is effing gross anon
You friend is a pervert
>>
File: 1248546877237.png (2KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1248546877237.png
2KB, 299x276px
What about poo in the loos?
Do they like older white american males that are mildly racist?
>>
File: 1496025917788.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1496025917788.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>1293513
You are right, I will add the low key truth is not to go to places that are known for younger women older men relationships. If they are known for it that means it is scam city. A lot of guys that don't know what they are doing get lost in Southeast Asia bc they think it's some kind of paradise. Those women are masters at manipulating old and wise men that think things are what they appear. They do get a hot young gf for a while thought. The people I know that have semi survived there that are old just accept they are getting scammed and take it in stride when the hammer comes down. I don't think they would be surprised if their gf or wife killed them one day, it's just the life they live.

OP you just have to hunt relentlessly if you are an old guy and take the bad rep that comes with being a dirty old man. Eventually you will stumble on a woman that likes men much older than her. When you do this you spend half your time enjoying it, and half your time wondering what the hell is wrong with her.
>>
File: 20170105_153638.jpg (1MB, 4191x2358px) Image search: [Google]
20170105_153638.jpg
1MB, 4191x2358px
>>1296473
>half your time wondering what the hell is wrong with her.
This is just plain wrong.
Most women are secretly attracted to older ,powerful men just like most men are secretly attracted to 15 year old girls.
Its an ugly truth, but evolution has designed it like this.
Out on the savanna , any man that made it to old age had to have good genetics and was likely the leader. These men fathered more than their share of the children.
>>
>>1296818
that's odd, I don't remember enrolling in evo psych 101, taught by professor incel redpill.
>>
>>1296859
>professor incel redpill.
Would this make a better rapper name or native american name?
Maybe for a native rapper? Oh what a saucy buck that would be!
>>
File: 1498099087702.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1498099087702.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>1291591
>Asking for a friend.
>>
>>1297009
the best of the garbage genre that's mumble rap, so he might be equal to a shitty rap/hip hop artist from the mid 00s.
>>
>>1294884
Women age horribly anon.
Dont do it
>>
>>1293967
I didnt see your name on it anywhere
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.