[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: flag-romania-XL.jpg (155KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flag-romania-XL.jpg
155KB, 1500x1000px
So in a week I will be in Romania
I don't know why, I just booked flights.

what...what is there to do in Romania?
can...can I get across the sea to Georgia?
are roma going to be a problem?
>>
Check out this site I found OP! It's a hidden gem, REALLY good for finding answers to questions!

www.google.com
>>
>>1290497
There are so munch information about three star hotels and walking tours, it's almost like we don't need a travel forum at all!
>>
>>1290495
what parts of Romania are you going to travel?
>>
>>1290495
ok you fucker listen up

things you're gonna want to do

>fuck some cute gypsies girls
>take a piss in a store
>do some hiking
>fuck some cute gypsie girls
>
>>
>>1290506
well I'm touching down in sofia, but I have litterally no plans

I was just sick of where I was at and booked a flight

hiking sounds good, not sure what the weather will be like
>>
>>1290511
>sofia
wrong flag fucker
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (5KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
5KB, 261x193px
>>1290518
holy fuck, I just booked a flight to the wrong country

so...what do in bulgaria
>>
File: 1385820363543.jpg (96KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
1385820363543.jpg
96KB, 428x510px
>>1290521
Screencap this, lads, we finally have a pic worthy to replace Carl Sagan.

(Anon, download the free In Your Pocket guide to Sofia, and think about buying the Lonely Planet Romania & Bulgaria guide, it came out in July and it's very up to date. Also tell us when you are going, as there's a massive difference between summer and winter.)
>>
>>1290521
Hahahahaha.

Go to Plovdiv. Ferry to Georgia should be available in Varna if I'm not mistaken.

>>1290508
>fuck some cute gypsies girls
What should be my plan of action if I wanted to do that.
>>
>>1290533
fuck winter is coming

I will be there in three days, and I've been in morocco

>>1290534
looked at ferry and was faced with a huge wall of crylic
>>
>>1290497
>sending information to (((Google)))
>>
>>1290495
Get robbed. Stabbed. Swindled. Beat. The Romas are the scum of Europe... try to keep low and don't play any street games or show any money. These people are violent hillbillys. There's a great documentary about the Romanian town featured in borat I really think you should watch it. It touches on the day to day life for the average roma.
>>
>>1290495
Check this out. Go find a "club" taxis can take you. These are legal brothels usually 100€ can get you 3 drinks and an all you can fuck buffet. I did it in Germany but all the girls were gypsys aka Romas so I figure it's big out there. Just don't get robbed.
>>
>>1290605
Prostitution is illegal in Romania and Bulgaria. OP needs to download the In Your Pocket guides, not rely on 4chan brolaw.
>>
>>1290599
Oh fuck I laughed so hard.
https://youtu.be/vLeaVbyCTyc
>>
Last time I saw a roma they tried to force all these tree branches on me to facilitate a pick-pocketing attempt

the time before that I was in rome and they were getting in peoples way to facilitate a pickpocketing
>>
>>1290612
Fuck yeah lol that's the one. Who would ever want to go there!? I believe the town's name translates to "mud" really good documentary.
>>
>>1290605
I've never seen a gypsy in a German brothel. Plenty of white Romanian girls though.
>>
>>1290612
That framed picture of a pig...
>>
>>1290508
don't fuck gypsies
they are smelly rancid shit people.
fuck a regular romanian chick.
>>
Romania is a remarkable country in history, being the doorway to Europe from Asia with the earliest settlements ten thousands and more years ago. Visit the museum in Constanza with the statue of Ovid who was banished there out front.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.