[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, where is the london scene ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Thames-Night.jpg (66KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
Thames-Night.jpg
66KB, 960x578px
so, where is the london scene ?
>>
>>1290169
In London.

Can maybe be more specific if you are.
>>
>>1290174
where are the hipsters at night
>>
>>1290226
Soho/piccadilly if you want to waste a lot of money like a retard.

If you wanna actually chill, get hooked up with some weed and go smoke on the green at southbank or something.
>>
>>1290238
green at southbank? thanks mate
>>
>>1290238
btw is that at city's center ? Im not from london, googling that gives me few results
>>
>>1290252
Go to waterloo station, walk out the west exit, across the bridge that goes over the road.

After going down the stairs go right and towards the river. People chill on the grass in front of the river, skaters hang out at undercroft just a little bit down the way. Not sure what the experience would be like as a tourist, I always went with friends.

We would also meet at trafalgar square a lot which is within walking distance just across the river I think. Idk it's been a while.
>>
>>1290258
thanks bro
>>
>>1290265
Honestly there is shit going down morning noon and night and Londoners are definitely not the snooty "you don't deserve to know" types you meet stateside or in yurp. If there is so much as a backyard get together with an mp3 player they will invite you as long as they don't think you're up to no good.

As long as you have a good vibe and willing to go anywhere and talk to anyone you will end up at a mental party or a really out there scene. Just like straight go up to people and ask them what's good, Londoners are a friendly bunch*. It helps to be constantly buzzed but not drunk and just go with the flow..

Also avoid the west end it's a tourist trap

*With the exception of the tube and people going to/from work. These people are absolutely miserable.
>>
>>1290169
Go to Paperworks
>>
Make sure that you tell your new hipster friends that 4chan sent you, OP. They'll be well impressed.
>>
>>1290265
Go Southbank in the morning and meet the skaterbros . Also Shoreditch

t. used to work in Shoreditch
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.