[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know any addresses to go to an Africa group tour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 01_DAF0046H_new_2.jpg (85KB, 735x402px) Image search: [Google]
01_DAF0046H_new_2.jpg
85KB, 735x402px
Do you guys know any addresses to go to an Africa group tour ? I'd like to see Africa but i don't really want to go alone

I'm French btw, not really trying to go with French people though, any westerner is fine
Also i'm a single man 22yo i'd rather not be with only old people or something, do you guys have experiences about that ?

Also i'm working again on 8th of september so i'd like to leave soon
How expensive as well ? I'm ready to spend about 1500euros or so for the trip maximum
>>
Africa is kinda big. Anything more specific?
>>
>>1289717
I'd like to see the jungle parts the most, like on those old movies with explorers where they are searching the source of the nile and shit, with the impressive nature and all that
Also i'd rather go to the real cities not the small "exotic" villages, see what the people are like, try out the food and so on
And preferably tours that let you free to roam around those cities a bit, not like the chinese in paris 24/7 visit the most shit possible

Savannahs and safaris with animals are ok if it's cheaper but not really what i'm looking for

Deserts are a no, and north africa is a no, i could go to algeria for 50€ and run around on a camel easily but i'm really not interested
>>
>>1289711
Quick tip : there are very few African cities which you can visit like you would in Europe. Most of the time, they're urban sprawls, with very little noteworthy in there (especially in terms of history). You can visit the markets, the eventual landmarks, enjoy some of the restaurant and music venues aaaand, that's pretty much it.
African tourism is all about the people, the nature, not really the sites.

With that kind of money, I'd recommend Senegal, Benin or Togo. Togo has some jungle-like areas such as Kpalimé, which is pretty fun.

If you're into voluntourism, you can check out Double Sens, they have a tour in Benin within your budget.

Tours are expensive though, you could much more on your own, but to each his own, I guess.
>>
>>1289728
I'd be ok with going independently, i'd prefer it in fact but i'd like partners at least t b h
I know some travel partners sites and i'm looking on them for someone but i think time would be a bit short for me to actually find one sadly

I'll look into Senegal Benin and Togo, ty for the advice
>>
Chateau rouge
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.