[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the absolute cheapest way to get to Europe? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

What's the absolute cheapest way to get to Europe? I've stayed there for a couple of months before, and I would like to go again to stay with my girlfriend for about three months, but is paying 1000+ really the cheapest way for a round trip? I'm open to any ideas. I'm a burger, in case that matters.
>>
>>1289550
>absolute cheapest way to get to Europe
swim

Or, you keep an eye on all the low cost flights and book as soon as you find a decent price.
Protip: sometimes packages are cheaper than raw flights.
And I know this is not a very popular concept on /trv/, but travel agent are sometimes able to find cheaper flights/combos than search engines.
>>
Find a way to get on a courier ship.
>>
If you stayed a couple of months, you might be on file for overstaying and turned back.
>>
norwegian + ryanair

hey, you asked for cheap, not comfy

look for flights from tues-thrusday
>>
Don't go in mid-August, that's how. If you can't find a round-trip flight for less than $600, you've clearly got no idea how to look for flight tickets.

Momondo.com
Wowair
Norwegian Air
Aer Lingus
>>
>>1289550
>absolute cheapest way to get to Europe?
From Ignoramustan?
The answer depends totally on where the fuck you are.
>>
>>1289550
>I'm a burger, in case that matters.
yeah man, your place of origin is in fact important when figuring out transportation. Narrowing down to your city/region might be even more helpful.

For fucks sake think out what you're going to say before you post. Saged.
>>
>>1289569
It was a while back that I stayed, I'm aware of the Schengen zone rules.

>>1289640
I'll admit, I'm still pretty new to traveling, I overpaid way too much last time and that's why I'm trying to get some experienced opinions.

>>1289722
>>1289686
You're right, I'm an idiot. I'm from the southeast US, redneck land. Nearest big airport would probably be BNA or ATL, but both are still several hours away at least.
>>
>>1289731
I am also in the south east. ATL is 5 hours from me, and IAD is 5 hours. I make the drive to IAD anyway. I routinely (1-2 times a year) and by leaving from IAD I can find round trips for under $600 pretty easy, cheapest round trip I found was $420 from IAD to MUC.
>>
>>1289722
>>1289570
Kansas City to Berlin
>>
I've got my round ticket Paris-San Francisco for about 350$ with wowair
>>
>>1289731
Don't always look for the biggest airport. Case in point, flights to Europe out of Logan in Boston are way cheaper than they are out of any of the New York airports. If you're in Florida you can probably find cheaper flights to Spain or Portugal than you would flying out of Atlanta.
>>
>doesn't feel the need to say where he's from
>Thinks "American" is the default assumption
>Doesn't grasp that people from other countries also use the internet

Americans, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>1289787
The KC airport is dogshit. Flights are limited and expensive. So your best bet is to fly in the off-season. Check out Google flights for general searchs. For example, you can input your departure from KC and your destination as anywhere in Europe, with a general month timeframe.

You might also want to consider driving to St Louis, Tulsa, or Omaha for other flight options, but then you'd have to deal with storing your car.

t. A fellow KC bro
>>
>>1291367
>But it's so convenient!

I actually like flying out of MCI, but i wouldn't want to be stuck in there for any amount of time/layover.

I'm flying out of there to Europe tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_1223.jpg (40KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
40KB, 516x526px
>>1290337
>on internet, an american invention
>comes to american website
>gets butthurt when comes across an american
>>
>>1291407
>>comes to american website
Much like shellfish, websites don't have a nationality.
>>
>>1289550
Cheapest way to get there is get rescued as a refugee and dropped off in Italy.
>>
>>1290337
Well we're not exactly expecting someone from Africa to fly to Europe. They come by boat
>>
>>1289550
sign up for airlines that serve your hubs "flash sales" You'll get a lot of spam, but you might get a 24 hour sale
>>
>>1291522

tell that to your router
>>
>>1291522
>.com .de .nz .ca .dl .au

>>
>>1289731
New York to Dublin is $89
>>
>>1293565
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>1291526
Those people usually have to pay thousands of dollars to smugglers for the privilege of dying in the Mediterranean
>>
>>1289570
>not comfy

Norwegian are flying new 787's tho.
>>
>>1289731

Norwegian air. I got a one-way flight from Dublin to Boston for 130e (about 150 dollah I think)
>>
>>1295176
>for the privilege of dying in the Mediterranean

If only this actually happened more than 1% of the time.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.