[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Light Travelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: vacationvacation.jpg (34KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
vacationvacation.jpg
34KB, 960x960px
Traveling to Dubrovnik, Croatia for one week. Want to take one average sized small hand luggage bag to fit everything I need for the holiday.

Currently this is what's going in my bag:
>Swim Shorts
>Ordinary Sports Shorts
>3 t-shirts
>4 underpants
>5 socks
>Flip Flops
>Ipad
>Book
>Light Anorak or Small Umbrell
>Maybe a pair of jeans
>A jumper
>Ipod
>Maybe some washing up tablets
>Ordinary trainers which I will be wearing

Thoughts on how I could improve the super light traveling what should stay or go or what might be worth adding?
>>
I don't really see the reason for bringing a tablet - you can do everything on your phone. Your bag will be lighter and you won't be worried about having something valuable in your bag.
>>
>>1288316
fair point, I was half and half to take it. So probably best just to take my phone
>>
I would also maybe consider a small hand towel, it might come in handy
>>
>>1288318
Yes, good shout. Maybe small bar of soap too Like the hotel ones
>>
>>1288320
sunglasses, sun cream if you're really pale (i always lol at tourists that are pale and red from the sun), and a fedora (or any other hat really)
>>
>>1288320
Your hotel room will always have small soaps, so take advantage of this when you can.
>>
>>1288312
- Wear a pair of socks for 2 days, or not if you have flip-flops.

- Lose the tablet

- Lose the anorak/umbrella. It's not gonna rain, and if it is, hide under a roof for an hour or so and you'll be good.

- Instead of an anorak, bring one of those plastic ones or really thin ones which can fit in a pocket

- no jeans, because it won't be cold.

- There are hardly any beaches worth going to in Dubrovnik, so don't bring swim shorts. Just buy one there if you feel like swimming

- What do you need underpants for? Or a sports short? Just take two or three normal shorts

- No trainers too, it's too hot.

Just think about the climate you are going to be in and why you would need to bring the things you're thinking of bringing.

Are you really gonna take a moment to read a book or fuck around on your tablet or are you gonna explore the town and surrounding area? While you're resting after a hike, are you gonna flip out a camera, phone, tablet or book?

On a sidenote, Dubrovnik for a week is too long. You can see everything in a day or two. Consider going to Makarska for the beach experience or Mostar for the cultural experience.
>>
>>1289668
Woops, with trainers I didn't understand you meant shoes. Yeah, bring those. Wear them all the time to be honest. Buy cheap flipflops there if you can't fit yours nicely in your luggage.
>>
>>1289668
definitely this. I just came home from a weeklong trip there. We stayed south of Dubrovnik and visited the city in one day.
You can stay longer but you will probably be bored and it is quite expensive. Your best bet IMHO would be to stay somewhere near. Mlini for example, it's not that far and you are near the beach.

Just a note, there are great beaches but they require some traveling. Uber works very well tho, so you can consider it.

Wifi is a non issue, a lot of cafes have free wifi, but it's on you to consider a sim card with data plan (more info here https://www.hrvatskitelekom.hr/visiting-croatia)

Enjoy southern Croatia!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.