[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do American colleges/universities care if you don't show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1502228788566.jpg (2MB, 1979x2942px) Image search: [Google]
1502228788566.jpg
2MB, 1979x2942px
Do American colleges/universities care if you don't show up for attendance? I want to enroll in a cheap college just to holiday in the US for 3 years
>>
>>1288263
this is possibly the stupidest thing ive seen on trv.
>>
>>1288263

They will put you on probation or suspend you pretty quick if you flunk your classes

Tourist visas are like 6 months just do that and don't bother with Uni
>>
>>1288266
>this is possibly the stupidest thing ive seen on trv.
You must be new. Welcome!

It's not as dumb as it seems, because in some European countries this is how the university system works. Or at least it's how it did work, but not for foreigners, I don't think, who have additional legal requirements.

But you basically get (or got) a "right to study" once you've been accepted by a university that only expires once you graduate or die.
>>
>>1288266
How is it stupid? It's almost impossible to get a long-term visa for the US like that unless you're a very wealthy investor, student, or marrying an American.

The answer is no, but the problem is if your GPA drops low enough you may be put on academic probation and expelled
>>
>>1288263
As long as you don't fail your classes. Some professors care about attendance but most don't give a shit. It's your money and education after all. Just sign up for jerk off classes then. I don't know why you need to do it this way though. Do you want a degree or not?
>>
>>1288263
Maybe if you find some shady/scamy english language school that makes it's money off of foreigners
>>
>>1288263
Also is this movie any good in your pic? Cover makes me want to watch it
>>
You could keep your grades up AND live in America. You're paying for the college, might as well use it.
>>
knew a brazilian who was doing this, if your family is rich you should do it

http://www.mdc.edu/about/tuition.aspx

just take 100 level arts classes, see what the pre requisite classes for nursing and dental is to meet women, if you're as rich as you are could probably pay people to take the class for you

lot of chinese do this to get around import tax restrictions, they drive a supercar for two years here and sell it for two or three times as much in china
>>
>>1288637
That's a long winded plan to sell just one car. Is it really worth it? I'm hoping that plan is actually profitable.
>>
>>1288263
Depends on the professor

Some don't give a fuck as long as you show up for tests
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.