[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not the other anon and I don't want to post in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 99143_tokyoerrorediprezzovolo.jpg (581KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
99143_tokyoerrorediprezzovolo.jpg
581KB, 1600x1000px
I'm not the other anon and I don't want to post in his thread because it looks already doomed, but I have to agree with him that Tokyo is pretty boring. Not ugly or "shitty", whatever this means, but boring. I've been here for two weeks and I'll fly back home at the beginning of September. I've already visited the main neighborhoods, the Imperial gardens, some parks and temples and I even took some trips outside the city. But how do I enjoy the life here? How do I meet people? What's the most thrilling experience I can have? I'm worried because I'm starting to get actually bored.
>>
>>1288174
Go to Shibuya and stop being a faggot
>>
>>1288174
What, did you expect Naruto to be running around the city fighting giant monsters along side Goku riding in a Gundam? Roponggi and alchohol make for a night you won't forget
>>
>>1288174
>How do I meet people?
Huh gee willickers I don't know.... MAYBE.... Just maybe.... Talk to people? Hang out with people? Go to some bars? Some clubs? One of the million local izakayas? Maybe you should have learned a little Japanese?
>>
Move to Korea.
>>
>>1288367
maybe he is just introvert and doesn't know how to approach people in a different country?
>>
Pretty much in the same situation, 2 weeks left and this place is just boring
>>
>>1288375
Hey I'm op, why don't we hang out?
>>
>>1288225
>alcohol
>night you won't forget
Sounds like an oxymoron
>>
Anyone have that picture of the vending machine someone took while in Japan. Was like a colorful vending machine at night in an alley.
>>
>>1288482
this one >>1286336?
>>
>>1288174
>Staying in one region of the country for a month
Go climb Mt. fuji or something
>>
>>1288174
Go to Golden Gai
>>
>>1288611
This. Also go to clubs or Gaijin bars.
>>
Seoul is boringer
>>
>>1289080
I mean... if you watch it with the volume turned off it's great, but otherwise the voices give you a cancer, holy shit
>>
>>1288174
where are you from?
>>
>>1289146
America
>>
>>1288174
Are amerian cities more exciting than Tokyo?
>>
Guys! Hey guys! What if, wait hear me out what if we just used the hide button on shitposting threads instead of replying to them?

Also, my favorite spice is sage, I use it on all sorts of shit.
>>
>>1289296
Yes, I visited both the Japanese major cities and the American major cities and I can confirm the American ones are better, or at least funnier.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.