[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tokyo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

Never been in such a boring city in my entire life. Even Kuala Shitpur was better.

What am I supposed to do in this zany, childish, capitalistic cesspit?
>>
>>1288085
>What am I supposed to do in this zany, childish, capitalistic cesspit?
shitpost in the japan general and quit shitting up the entire board

I like entertaining threads like this but you haven't even put a tiny bit of effort in.

thanks.
>>
>>1288087
Fuck off motherfucker
>>
>>1288085
What the fuck is your problem?
No matter what your interests are there is something to do in Tokyo. Is this some kind of 4chan meme for you people?

Who are you OP, what kinds of things do you like? A child that needs to be spoonfed like this probably shouldn't leave his house, let alone the country but I'll humor you.
>>
>>1288085
Tell us about your time there so far.

What have you tried to do for fun? What did you expect? How do you plan to make the most of your time there?
>>
>>1288085
The problem absolutely, 100% is with you. There are legitimate complaints to be made about the city, sure. But think: what kind of person makes an entire new thread to discuss a topic that would have fit very well in the most popular general on the board? A self-centered, lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>1288097
>There are legitimate complaints to be made about the city, sure.
What are they?

Because I am an extremely self-centered and very lazy piece of shit myself and I thought Tokyo was wonderful.
>>
>>1288095
>>1288096
>>1288097
Don't bust my balls you lame shitheads. I don't give a fucking shit about the disgusting weaboo general, clear? I just want to know what are the interesting things to do in this city.
>>
>>1288100
Then you should have just asked for interesting things to do in Tokyo instead of coming on like such a negative nancy. Tokyo is fine man, theres plenty of advice on here if you ask right.
>>
>>1288099
Wonderful? WONDERFUL? This trivial maze of skyscrapers? PARIS is wonderful, ROME is wonderful, FLORENCE is wonderful, PRAGUE is wonderful, MUNICH is wonderful.
Get a fucking taste, colossal idiot.
>>
>>1288102
>i dont like cities so that means your taste is shit
>>
>>1288102
Assuming this isn't bait, you should have gone to Saint Petersburg or Odessa.
>>
OP. Just because the weebs shitpost in the Korean threads doesn't make a shitpost about Japan any better. Both countries are quite nice.
>>
>>1288107
Hes just baiting us dude. If not hes missing out on many beautiful places.
>>
>>1288101
I don't want to ask right because I'm fucking tired of this pathetic weeb board. You can't say anything slightly critical about Japan because they'll arise against you like a herd of oxen. You're fucking mad, people, and obnoxious.
>>
>>1288108
You are baiting yourself, you fucking brainlet. Just go back to spray jizz on your 11 yo waifus, motherfucker.
>>
>>1288109
>i didnt want to ask because i wouldnt hear what i wanted to hear
Japan is a cool place, Tokyo is a cool place. Sorry this isnt your personalized hugbox, get over it.
>>
>>1288113
Im not a pedo or a weeb. I really dont think you belong here friend.
>>
>>1288114
>>1288115
Get the fuck out of my thread assholes. You are not giving me answers.
>>
File: 1502230255943.jpg (61KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
1502230255943.jpg
61KB, 750x553px
>>1288117
We gave you plenty of answers. The answer was in you all along :^)
>>
>>1288117
Be a part of the culture. kys and be a statistic.
>>
File: ASIMO-Honda.jpg (5MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
ASIMO-Honda.jpg
5MB, 3872x2592px
>>1288085
Where can I seen an Asimo demonstration in Tokyo?
>>
>>1288125
Now THIS would be interesting, not the fucking weaboo shit
>>
File: 1454131237983.jpg (26KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1454131237983.jpg
26KB, 649x649px
You are generalizing a whole country as "weeaboo shit" and are coming to this board asking, or rather, demanding to hear what to see without putting in even the slightest, most minimal effort yourself to find things. Get bent, you piece of shit.
>>
>>1288134
Get the fuck out of my sight, pathetic memer.
>>
File: 1502598451256.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502598451256.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>1288135
I think you belong on Reddit.
>>
>>1288085
Did you try eating anything?
Also, part of Tokyo's rush is maximum capitalism.
>>
>>1288146
>Did you try eating anything?
Sushi is prohibitively expensive. I tried some ramen though, and bowls of rice with meat. They were good.
>part of Tokyo's rush is maximum capitalism
Okay but where does it get extreme, beyond measure? In other words, where is the interesting part? To me, areas like Shinjuku, Shibuya and Akihabara just look silly. A masquerade of colored lights for teenagers.
>>
>>1288154
look at the big mature man everyone. get off your high horse
>>
>>1288155
Fuck off kid, your waifus are waiting
>>
>>1288156
sounds like someones manhood has been threatened, i dont have anything to do with japanese goods, you just sound insecure as fuck.
>>
>lazy piece of shit thread
>posted by lazy piece of shit
>complaining like the world owes him something
>complaining about an interesting and fun place like Tokyo
>turns out he's just a piece of shit all around

So OP, who hurt you?
>>
>>1288158
>>1288159
>weaboos so much butthurt they're literally in the front line with guns blazing
>>
>>1288160
>insecure entitled man babby making inane threads with fratboy tier reasoning
>>
>>1288087
>>1288094
ok i take it all back, somehow you got this ball rolling and it doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon
>>
>>1288162
You're even gayer than Japanese males
>>
Baby boomer: the thread

manchild edition
>>
>>1288166
It's not the first time you post in this thread. I already told you to get the fuck out. Maybe you have a glass dildo to shove down your throat, right? So you know how to spend your time better. Fuck off.
>>
>>1288167
Listen mate, nobody wants to help you with your trust money attitude, I suggest you delete the thread and then try again nicer
>>
File: 1500901413581.jpg (34KB, 1024x461px) Image search: [Google]
1500901413581.jpg
34KB, 1024x461px
>>1288167
>>1288168
Hes a jaded cunt, he will argue his heart out so he feels like a big man.
>>
>>1288168
>>1288172
Suck my dick, apes
>>
Shitpost: the thread
>>
>>1288182
Is your hatred so strong that you can't avoid posting in here? You're not replying to anyone but it's not your first post, so you're basically samefagging. I repeat: get the fuck out.
>>
>>1288154
You ate some cozy Tokyo food, which is good. There are decent sushi places that are not that expensive - but I think you did well food wise.

I don't what your hobby/likes are but Tokyo probably has a niche market for anything. Back when record stores were a bigger thing, you could find anything in Tokyo (rare jazz not in press in other countries), and tracks that were not available anywhere else. But it gets kind of empty after a while.

I think walking Tokyo can be kind of cool too, as there are lots of small neighborhoods between the downtowns of Shinjuku, Shibuya etc.

But I would really only recommend 2-3 days there before hightailing to the countryside.
>>
>>1288194
Thank you, anon. I appreciate your kind response. My time here is up.
>>
>>1288196
Yea now leave you fuckin homo.
>>
>>1288197
Kill yourself, animal.
>>
>>1288085
Probably bait but...

Bro how tf do you get bored in a city filled with fucking animal cafes & kawaii pussy waiting to jump a foreigner? Are you retarded?
>>
>>1288826
>how tf do you get bored
He is obviously an older (baby boomer) dude, you can tell just by the way he responds in such a condescending way towards everyone that doesn't agree with him. That and adding ,motherfucker to the end of his posts.
>>
>>1288155
He has a point young buck
>>
japan sucks
>>
>>1288125
The Honda Showroom
>>
>>1288839
Shut up, loser, I'm 19 years old. I'm just not a fucking weaboo lame loser who only seeks to get laid. I like interesting things, Tokyo is trivial.
>>
>>1288924
Great, thanks. Is it a daily thing?
>>
>>1288966
Well you act like a retarded 50 year old dude. Get the stick out of your ass and enjoy life faggot.
>>
>>1288988
A 50 years old dude doesn't act like me, unless you live in the fucking Texas
>>
>>1288966
Yeah, you are a nineteen year old loser that went to Tokyo like every other sucker. You thought you were going to live out your anime dreams and get laid by some maids in a cafe, then you realized no one there respected you or wanted anything to do with you. Now you are all bitter so you just came here to vent. You even created your own thread, lol.

>mfw I pretty much lived out my anime fantasy in Tokyo and got to bed a maid
>feels good breh
>keep mirin, h8ah
>>
>>1289019
Hahaha, you're so fucking retarded, you simplistic piece of stale shit. I explicitly said I came here neither for dumb anime fantasies (never watched or read that shit in my entire life) nor for getting laid. I came here because I thought it was an interesting and cultural city with many great things to do. Got bored after two days and didn't find anything actually able to give me emotions. I used to be moved in European capitals and now I find myself thinking "what the fuck am I supposed to do in this cesspit?"

>inb4 anything
Fuck off motherfucker.
>>
>>1288085
1: Remove stick from ass.
2: ????
3: PROFFIT!
>>
>>1288126
I, too, get triggered when people like what I do not like.
>>
>>1289024
--------- troll line established ---------
>>
>>1289024
This constant ad-hominem has me literally SHAKING right now.
>>
>>1288160
yes... literally.. LITERALLY

.. guns blazing.. literally
anyone who disagrees with your negative opinion of a popular metropolis is instantly and LITERALLY a mean name + literally has "guns blazing"
You're a write off dude.
>>
The proportion to which losers enjoy asia usually dorectly cprrelates tp the ease of ending their vorginity

People hate most, on this order

Japan, singapore, korea, china...........philippines, thailand

Seen hundreds of people leave the former and end up in thaipand near a smelly river living with a part timer and they cant stop gushing

The weebs arent the problem. If anything the stereotype is the opposite. Losers hate japan
>>
>>1289078
Do you mean people hate Thailand and Philippines the least?

Why? Filipino here.
>>
>>1289103
I mean they hate japan the most and like yours the most on avg

For losers it generally has to do with ease of sex

Your country is dirty and annoying. I really like the people but someyimes it is just too mich alltogether

I dont know how peoppe can put up with it
>>
File: 1502828599555.png (111KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1502828599555.png
111KB, 600x476px
Fuck you, you pretentious motherfucker your head is so far up your ass you can feel your fart's ghosts.

OP again demonstrates that he is indeed a faggot
>>
>>1289033
You're literally a scumbag anyway

>>1289078
I said many times I didn't come here to fuck ladies. I fuck so much in my country that I don't need a silly asian cartoon to fuck when I'm on holiday. Your post is right, I agree with you, but it can't be addressed to me because I'm not an autistic weaboo. Also I never said anything about Japanese people, which are indeed very kind; my whole point is that Tokyo is incredibly fucking boring and it absolutely ISN'T the heaven on earth that people make it out to be. Not so hard to understand, even for a bunch of retards like (You)s.

>>1289125
You really need to shove the Tokyo Tower up your ass, I'm sure you're gonna love your asian wetdream even more, you little liquefied shit.
>>
>>1288826
>kawaii pussy waiting to jump a foreigner
Oh? How would one white guy go about getting some of that during a three night stay with little Japanese skill?(and by little I mean next to none, besides hello, goodbye, thank you and being able to ask where something is.)
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>1289128
too obvious
>>
>>1289172
>little Japanese skill
Theres your problem :(
>>
File: 1502415303990.png (665KB, 652x817px) Image search: [Google]
1502415303990.png
665KB, 652x817px
>>1289128
>a ton of people love tokyo, especially on this board
>you dont
>we are the ones who are out of place
>inb4 hurr durr weeaboo motherfucker, loser faggot
>>
>>1289194
Yeah, hopefully it's enough to get around at least.
I only plan on walking around Akihabara for a little while and then Shinjuku for a bit and just going from though, 2nd day I'll be at Shinkiba 1st ring for awhile and probably more exploring around, would like to see Tokyo Dome and Saitama Super Arena.
>>
>>1289208
Dont get me wrong dude you could get lucky and find some english speaking "kawaii pussy". But being a virgin loser myself, I have no experience with this.
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 512x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185KB, 512x467px
>>1289195
Since you like to reply with dumb clichés and rethorical techiques common to the average 4chan nerd, I'll do the same:
>a ton of people love tokyo, especially on this board
>i've got to love tokyo too
Nice logic you got there, pal!
>inb4 hurr durr weeaboo motherfucker, loser faggot
>>
>>1289209
>But being a virgin loser myself, I have no experience with this.
I'm not all that far removed.
I scored in my high school days, and about a year after that, then nothing for, well, too long.
>>
>>1289172
>>1289208
>travelling to a country only to fuck a random girl
Looking forward to hearing about your suicide
>>
>>1289216
Not at all, but if I happened to fuck while I'm there, then awesome, if not then still awesome.
>>
>>1289216
>Looking forward to hearing about your suicide
You aren't the only one.
>>
>>1289213
You completely missed the point you dense fuck. The point was that you shouldn't go to a forum with an unpopular opinion and expect people to agree with you.
>>
>>1289260
>you shouldn't go to a forum with an unpopular opinion
We're on 4chan, you demented ass.

I never expected people to agree with me and that's exactly why I made this thread. I want to yell at the whole board the weeb myths are just fake and gay, or at least exaggerated. No seriously, I'm so fucking tired of you people, you're right one time out of ten. Basically one comes to this website only to seek advice, and what he gets is always memes, memes and reccomendations based on mindless trends.

I don't even care anymore anyway.
>>
>>1289269
>I don't even care anymore anyway
Lol thats the second time you have said some shit like that. If you didn't care you would leave. People started to disagree and hate on you and then you started arguing with them like their disagreements were coming out of nowhere. Stop fucking blogging about your feelings as well. No one wants to hear about how you feel about 4chan and weeaboos, go bitch about that shit on Reddit.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.