[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop me from shitting on a Japanese bench.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

kinda NSFW

im going to be visiting japan(tokyo) for a while but i have crippling anxiety, so much so that i dont leave my city ever, i used to have a valium habit and that helped with leaving my city etc.

SO, the doctors know i was a junkie basically so i reckon he'll give me enough for the plane but what about the weeks that im there. and to be fair, im gonna need A LOT...

So is there any kinda ares i can go to get stuff like that? in my city, there's certain houses you can just knock on doors so i just need to find something like that. I need a link yoooooooo'
>>
>>1287665
If you can get a doctor to write you a script for as much as you will need for your trip, you can with some extensive paperwork get a certificate enabling you to import psychotropic drugs for personal treatment. You need it in hand before you leave. Arrive at the airport with benzodiazepines and no certificate and you will immediately be deported.

Ask the Japanese consulate nearest you.

Regarding scoring on the street, perhaps it could be done, but it's a dumb idea. Japan has some of the strictest drug laws on the planet, and they're actually consistently enforced by cops who are mostly not dirty. Get caught with psychoactives w/o a script and you're definitely going to jail.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.