[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help I'm stuck in PCB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4431.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4431.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Iv just had a manic depressive episode and my gf left me here in Florida... i need some help I'm stuck at a campsite...
>>
>>1283709
Just be yourself, m8.
>>
Iv got a half bag of charcoal I can give to someone for helping out. I don't have any money.
>>
>>1283709
You'll fit right in.
>>
>>1283716
I'm so fucking depressed right now it's unbearable... I just need a little actual help and I can do the rest. I'm an experienced carpenter/ mason/ hvac tech, I do major and minor work on cars and trucks. I can cook and clean. I just need some sort of help...
>>
>>1283720
Good luck with getting back on your feet, I hope you get the professional medical help you need, but this is a travel board and the chances of someone being at your specific campsite are almost zero.

Google the local public mental health services if things are as bad for you as they sound. They're professionals, we're a cartoon imageboard.
>>
>>1283709
Just be POSITIVE OP, I'm sure when you're older you'll look back on this with your friends and family and laugh about the experience over craft beers!
>>
>>1283709
What
>>
>>1283709
>charcoal
Use propane instead. Taste the meat, not the heat.
>>
>>1283709
Are you like indirectly asking somebody to help you by giving you cash? Post pics of your gf and I may send you some paypal cash
>>
>>1283759
Preferably in a tight t-shirt with no bra and erect nipples pointing in different directions.
Than you.
>>
>>1283761
No, I was thinking more-so spread asshole. I mean surely them mods could let one small infraction pass since it would be in the name of helping out a /trv/ler
>>
>>1283709
Go on Craigslist. Look for manual labor jobs. Don't go back to the Midwest if that's where you're from. Stay independent bro.
>>
>>1283842
Could be better, could be worse; what if she's hairy? Or one of those girls with a stained looking darkened patch of skin around her genitals?

That request is quite a gamble, are you prepared to take the risk for possible greater reward?
>>
>>1283709
You're stuck in a printed circuit board? Kill yourself
>>
>>1283863
I spent like 18 months in a printed circuit board, but that was back in 2008-2009 (old fag here) before PCB was just totally overrun by tourists and spring break college kids. I went back 2 years ago and the vibe of the place is totally gone now. Everything's in English and every girl you meet in a bar is a hooker trying to rip you off.
>>
>>1283720
My AC is broken. It just stopped cooling one day so I took it apart. If you can tell me what's wrong with it, I'll give you 50 bucks. So whats wrong with it?
>>
>>1283959
kek
>>
Wtf is this thread about?

And wtf are /trv being assholes to someone travelling?
>>
>>1284510
he offered a bag of charcoal, he is one of us really, somebody help the boy out pls

could he continue this thread and update us? where is he at now?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.