[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, A friend and I are planning on moving together to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1499868515387.jpg (717KB, 2400x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1499868515387.jpg
717KB, 2400x1597px
Hey /trv/,

A friend and I are planning on moving together to a new state in the US that neither of us has been to. I've done a fair bit of research for this and the more affordable places don't fit our main criteria but I am aware that you always can't get what you want.

I just want to ask from all the US posters about their own experiences traveling around the US.
Where have you gone? What specific cities or towns are you fond of? What should I be expanding my search with?

And a bit of context:

We are mainly looking areas that are both rural and urban. The best example I could give is Bend, Oregon. Bend is fairly expensive but it has the best of both worlds. It's right next to some mountains and parks and there is plenty to do in the city.
>>
Asheville NC. Thank me later
>>
>>1282520
totally asheville man, all the people that ruined LA, Seattle, and Portland to the point they could no longer bear it so they had to leave are now going to Asheville (if they aren't going to Austin). Hurry and get it while you can bro.
>>
>>1282492
New Orleans, Memphis, and all those other southern towns are fucking great
>>
>>1282520
I'll thank you now for the post.

>>1282521
I'm trying to find some cheaper apartments and ideally anything between 600-900 would be preferred so I'm still looking.

>>1282523
I've looked at those few cities especially and I don't see the appeal. Could you maybe tell me more, please?
>>
>>1282524
If you want actual American culture with the best food in America, than those are your cities, also really fun with friends and easy to get along with the locals
>>
>>1282525
Thank you for your insight anon. I am nowhere near done searching but I will go more in depth in my search regarding those cities.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.