[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I look out of place traveling with a suit? I love suits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4359.jpg (134KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4359.jpg
134KB, 576x1024px
Will I look out of place traveling with a suit? I love suits and I'd feel weird without one on.
>>
>>1282480
Are you going to the jungles of Borneo or Paris? Because that makes a huge difference when it comes to fitting in wearing a suit...
>>
people will think you are a Mormon.
>>
>>1282496
this
>>
>>1282480
jeez, we had the exact thread two weeks ago
>>
>>1282480
Its okay if you travel for business

For anything else people will assume you are a idiot
>>
File: images (9).jpg (27KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
27KB, 474x311px
You can go anywhere in the right suit.
>>
>>1282480
I always pack a cheap suit from the thrift store when I travel. I keep it in a duffel bag and let it get nice in wrinkled. If things are starting to seem boring I change into it and check into the cheapest hostel, then I make up stories to tell people about how I ended up there. I've gotten a lot of free drinks out of it and I almost made out with a french girl at one point. I struggled for a while carrying the shoes to go with it around, then I decided it would come off better if I just went in barefoot.
>>
>>1282632
I like this. Please share some of your fake stories
>>
>>1282632
>I almost made out with a french girl at one point.
WOWWWW!!

So worth carrying an entire suit around and lying to everyone!
>>
>>1282709
>>1282823
Why are you guys being such cunts
>>
>>1282873
I don't think
>>1282709
Was being rude anon. I think he they were asking for an example of the stories you tell about how you ended up there. Tbh I love the idea of this and would like to hear some myself.
>>1282823
However is indeed a cunt.
>>
Whenever I travel I always wear a suit or sport coat when I fly and when I check in to a hotel. I don't have any numbers to back this up, but you're much more likely to get an upgrade when you're wearing a suit. Which makes sense, if you look important/rich people treat you like you're important/rich.
>>
>>1282895
I think lying to large groups of people in order to get free drinks or a smooch from a she-frog is cunty, but hey, you know, opinions.
>>
>>1282584
But at least two weeks ago, someone posted the gif of reviewbrahs hot mom.
Shes milftastic
>>
>>1282555
>>1282496
No Mormons don't wear the coat.

There are subtle differences in the suit styles that are popular in different places.
I hear that the Japanese wear suits all the time, even when it's hot, but for Americans it's mostly an East Coast thing, people in LA don't wear them.

I know this isn't /fa/ but what is a good suit choice for Paris?
>>
hey there serpentza
>>
>>1282493
>implying there is a difference between Paris and jungle
>>
>all these retards claiming you'll look weird

Assuming you have a proper fitting suit that isn't weird in any way and meets all the classic men's suit rules...

You are going to be taken much more seriously in your travels and will be able to access places and meet people you wouldn't be able to if you were in a t-shirt and shorts. Conversely, you will seem too formal to the grimy hipster types but if you give a fuck what they think, you're doing it wrong.

If you're wearing a suit, you could stop for a drink at the Four fucking Seasons and nobody would bat an eye. Now imagine one of these dinguses from /trv/ nervously scuttling around in their sweat-soaked, wrinkled plaid shirt, autism shoes, and some monster backpack. They wouldn't make it past the door desu
>>
>>1283537

>he thinks class comes from wearing a suit

nigga I can walk in anywhere in shorts idgaf
>>
>>1283537

The only reason anyone would give you more respect when wearing a suit is because they think you are traveling on business. If you're not, they'll just think you're an asshole trying to puff yourself up, because normal clothes are much more comfortable and breathable, and also much less of a hassle. So yeah if you want to wear a suit and create a facade or being someone important then go for it, but there's no way out of the fact that you're a cunt for doing it
>>
>>1283578
lel no way, smart people think that. smart women think that. the thing about smart women is that they are too hard to bed in one night, so who really cares? if i'm on vacation i don't have time for that kind of effort. the key is to just find a girl that isn't too bright and lie to her, and keep her away from anyone trying to warn her about you. if you can do that, the suit will do all the work for you.
>>
>>1283076
>No Mormons don't wear the coat.

Yeah, why don't they?

They always wear those shit brand sickly off-white business shirts. Sometimes they even wear short sleeve ones. I've always thought white business shirts look disgusting without the jacket, unless its a stylish fit or high quality brand.
>>
>>1283578
>you're a cunt for wearing a suit
Lmao
>>
>>1283593
God question actually. Maybe the ghost of Joseph Smith told them not to?

It's probably because the jacket gets hot when you have to walk from one house to the next looking for sinners to save, but at the same time they don't want to change into shorts and a tanktop because what they're doing is serious business.
>>
>>1282632
>almost making out is an accomplishment
i just start to forget how awkward and 4everalone people here can be, and then an anon always shows up to remind me
>>
>>1283670
>tfw I have had tons of sex
>but have never kissed a girl or held hands
>KHsnottywhoresonly
>>
>>1283670
I always forget how much of an asshole people like you are

t. Chad
>>
>>1282952
From his tone it doesn't sound as malicious as you make it out to be. They get entertainment and a story to tell for most likely a few cents to a few dollars a beer if they're staying at a hostel so no real harm done there. Same with the smooch from the travelling woman. It sounds like he just wants to make things a little more exciting for himself and others desu.

Now if he was going with the intention of seducing some poor young travelling girl off his stories etc, that would indeed be cunty.
>>
Why do you keep posting the same thread, I'm going to say it won't matter what you wear you will always look like an autist.
>>
>>1282480
I don't even understand this question. If you've ever been in an airport you'd know that a good number of travelers are on business wearing suits.

You won't "look" out of place, you'll "feel" out of place because deep down you know you're an autistic loser with no actual reason to be wearing a suit.
>>
>>1283581
That was horrible.

It's also 100% correct.
>>
>>1282480
Why do you keep making these threads with pictures of me?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.