[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Studying abroad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: heavy-breathing.jpg (64KB, 558x830px) Image search: [Google]
heavy-breathing.jpg
64KB, 558x830px
I am going to study for 6months in amsterdam, have any tips?
>>
Well first off, actually do the studying.
Secondly, go to a music festival and take mdma if you're into that. Might as well take a drink if you're near the watering hole, so to speak.
Thirdly, try and visit some other cities too, Amsterdam is pretty much tourist/expat zone and you might want to find out what the Netherlands are actually about.
And finally, get your own bicycle with a good lock while you're there. Always chain your bike to something so it can't just be lifted off the ground and put into a van.
https://youtu.be/-yTFiP_co0U?t=12
>>
I'm not in Amsterdam, currently in Nijmegen, but are the sex clubs and shit actually worth it?
>>
File: BroodjeVanDobbenKroket.jpg (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
BroodjeVanDobbenKroket.jpg
59KB, 200x200px
>>1280270
Watchout for foreign tourists who ride for the first time on a bike. They are even more dangerous than taxi drivers, because they don't know any of the trafficrules.
Amsterdam is full of museums and other cultural things, enjoy it.
There are many bigger shops in the Kalverstraat ( between Dam and Muntplein)
I personally like to eat a broodje Kroket at Van Dobben at the Korte Reguliersdwarsstraat 5-7-9
But Kwekkeboom on the Reguliersbreestraat has a more peppery version of it if you like that..
You could go for your daily supermarketshopping at Albert Heijn, Jumbo (more expensive) and Aldi or Lidl (somewhat cheaper). But there also lots of independent stores.
Vondelpark and Museumplein (south of Rijksmuseum) are nice to visit.
P.C. Hooftstraat west of Rijksmuseum is the street were you can get really expensive things.
If you want to take drugs, still be carefull,
and don't take too much, because Amsterdam has more interesting things than be blurred out by one long trip
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.