[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britain is SHITE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Continental Europe:
>Double decker trains
>High speed
>All over the country
>Trams
>Underground connected with trams
>Cycling routes
>Wide streets

Britain:
>Constant delays
>Single decker trains
>Restricted access to less populated regions
>No trams
>Underground is shit outside of London
>Not efficient like other countries
>Zero cycling routes
>Tight roads
>Potholes everywhere
>>
File: britain.png (367KB, 2182x1116px) Image search: [Google]
britain.png
367KB, 2182x1116px
>>
File: EuroVelo_Routes_1-13,15.svg.png (327KB, 962x1024px) Image search: [Google]
EuroVelo_Routes_1-13,15.svg.png
327KB, 962x1024px
>>1279541
>>Zero cycling routes
Ahem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EV5_Via_Romea_Francigena
> In England, the EV5 is complete.
> As of January 2014, the EV5 in France is only complete in the eastern section.
> As of January 2014, the EV5 in Belgium is partially complete.
> As of January 2014, the EV5 in Luxembourg is still in development.
> In Switzerland, the EV5 is complete.
> As of January 2014, the EV5 in Italy is largely incomplete.

As an Italian let me point out:
Britain:
> very fast banking, usually few minutes
> mostly free banking
> no identity cards for citizens; no need to register when moving address

Europe:
> SEPA takes 1 day at least
> potholes galore in Italy and Germany
> mostly banking you pay for, Italian government used to charge me 40 a year per account, in addition to the bank's charges
> must register new address at communal or district offices, Italians must inform AIRE of address changes if living "abroad"

Yeah there are good things and bad things about each country, but let's not exagerate.
>>
>>1280036
>> very fast banking, usually few minutes
>> mostly free banking
>> no identity cards for citizens; no need to register when moving address
Their bank system is completely trash and fucked

I spent a year working there and every bank in the city refused me to open an account. I even went to my nations bank that hosted a local office and they still refused me.

Even with the head of office together talking to the bank (they knew about eachother already) they refused me and he had to wire shit to my home country every month. Luckily I could bind a paypal for all online needs and use my visa&mastercard for all other shit.
>>
This is an /int/ discussion.
>>
>>1280036
Wow Italy must fucking suck so bad if you think the uk is good for banks.
>>
>>1280074
this. i'm from hungary, and i feel like i'm time travelling back to the middle ages whenever i have to deal with any uk bank. (same goes for the times when i have to get anything sorted out in the uk for that matter. i hereby want to thank everyone in the uk to make me appreciate my home country more. dw, i'm leaving soon.)
>>
>>1280036
EuroVelo, as far as I know, is nearly almost entirely 'developed', as in the routes are rideable, pleasant in some parts, strenuous in others, but almost entirely rideable.
>>
>>1280114
Tell me about Hungary, I want to go there soon.
>>
>>1280156
what would you like to know?
if you're coming from any 'western' country, budapest is mostly going to be cheap for you. anywhere outside of budapest is going to be ridiculously cheap.
at this time of the year, i would hit any random village on the north-western coast of lake balaton. there is water, there are hills, there is wine. tokaj or villány can be also nice around this time. both are just hilly places where you get invited for wine when you just walk around, chill people.
most of the rest of the year i'm with budapest (and bükk). you did not list any of your interests, but i'm sure you find something fun to do in budapest, that's just how that city is. it's mostly cause "budapest is when you're constantly drunk, even when you're sober" (© akkezdet phiai). spas are a must, even if you hate water. rudas or veli bej for slightly smaller ones, lukács or széchenyi for the habsburg memories.
so yeah... what activities makes you happy?
>>
>>1280114
Totally, Australian banks also totally out preform them in any and every regard.
>>
>>1279616
notice how 2056 resembles fire
>>
....britain has trams
also, lots of cities used to have trams but got rid of them for a metro.
>>
>>1279541
>Restricted access to less populated regions
???
Dont you have legs or something? Its easy to get anywhere in Britain. Also
>measuring a country exclusively by its public transport and infrastructure
>>
>>1280841
>>measuring a country exclusively by its public transport and infrastructure

Moron, that's exactly how it should be measured. That should be one of the main criterions.
>>
>>1281159
Poor public transportation keeps the undesirables in their containment zones
>>
>>1281268
Yes, like you.

>I enjoy bad infrastructure

Fucking moron.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.