[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving To France

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Me and my girlfriend are thinking about moving to France next year. We both live in England. I work as a private tutor and am hoping to get a job tutoring children in France (teaching them English). We're looking into moving into someone in or near a town with a population of 10,000 to 20,000.
Is there anything that we need to know either about culture or well... I'm not sure. I've been learning French for the last 6 months to prepare so I think I can get around. Any advice would be helpful.
>>
>>1279446
>to france
>with my gf
You need to know that you will resent having a gf
>>
>>1279447
I already do a little. But she's my soulmate and can't see myself ever leaving her.
>>
>>1279449
>she's my soulmate and can't see myself ever leaving her
In 6 months you'll be back here asking for pro tips on Pattaya.
>>
>>1279490
Pattaya?
>>
>>1279490
Just looked it up. I do like chinks... But lets keep this thread on topic
>>
>>1279446
Just don't move to Paris

Lyon is the best province city, it's really pretty, affordable, nice people (there's a meme that say they are snobs but it's not true)

Also don't think you'll stay too long because civil war is coming >10 years.

I myself i'm moving to NYC to live the full chimp out to the best
>>
>>1279503
Thanks for the advice. We were thinking about moving somewhat south of the country as we'd like to be in a hotter part. Will look here first.
>>
>>1279522
If you're looking for big cities, Marseille is horrible, filled with migrants and arabs (the bad kind).
Bordeaux is somewhat like Lyon but near the Ocean.

Lyon is still the most expending city in France and has a lot of opportunities.

Let Paris rott in it's shit
>>
>>1279527
I'm thinking of living in a small town next to a city. A city'll be too expensive in my mind and I'd like to have some countryside around me.
>>
>>1279446
Stay in your own country you buckteeth crumpet
>>
>>1279531
Then you should go to Lyon ! It's surroudings is very rural and the inner city isn't expensive at all
>>
>>1279493
The biggest concentration of prostitutes in Southeast Asia. You like boy? Girl? Boygirl? Stewardess? Schoolgirl? Candle wax? Hot mud and leather straps?

Only thing I haven't found there is bestiality. If anyone knows of some dogfucking shows there, please let me know.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.