[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

L.A. or New York? Which is better to A) live in and B) visit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 345.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
L.A. or New York? Which is better to A) live in and B) visit?
>>
>>1277543
1)visit: NYC. Hands down MUCH MUCH more tourist friendly, dont need a car, everything is close
2)live in:neither lol
>>
>>1277543
The answer to that question depends entirely upon what your interests are how much money you have to spend in the time you plan to be there.

I would say that NYC > LA for everything with the exception of sex and surfing. I'm not into music, but if that's your scene LA might come out on top there too.
>>
>>1277543
They are both cancerous shitty places that are highly overrated

Source:

>Moi, the typical Real Traveller(tm)

But seriously, LA is a real shithole and New York is somewhat interesting but highly overrated and fucked to any low budget tourist.
>>
>>1277582
Did you only do the super touristy shit when you were in New York?
>>
>>1277618
Recommend something else
>>
NYC is better except for winter season. You also don't need a car in NYC, whereas it is a requirement in LA. The traffic in LA is a serious vacation ruiner, don't underestimate how shitty it is.
>>
>>1277543
I only live in New York because I grew up in the burbs and my Yorkville apartment is comfy.
>>
>>1277646
Totally disagree. Winter is refreshing in NY and can be lovely, in the summer once it gets hot head to LA because it's a drier heat.
>>
>>1277644
It depends on what you're into exactly, but I do recommend you check out some bars and/or clubs, particularly in the LES, Williamsburg, and Bushwick
>>
>>1277650
I'm a New Yorker and I hate the winter weather. It's not bad when it's mild, but once it gets under 40 degrees I hate it. Especially when it gets below 30 and windy.

But what's good about New York is that people will still go out even if it's 2 degrees out
>>
Visit NYC. Don't live in either.
>>
>>1277652
Booze is booze, what's so special about them?

And which of these establishments do you own mate?
>>
>>1277700
If you're this autistic, then I'm not sure if I can help you
>>
>>1277652
Most bars in nyc are sausage fests lol
>>
>>1277707
The dive bars are but not the dance clubs

Some clubs actually don't even let single guys in
>>
Both places are definitely overrated to live in. LA is nice if you're wealthy and hang out in beverly hills and malibu/santa monica and all the hip places with your hip friends.

Don't fall for the meme, being poor in these places is awful, go to yurop instead and be poor.
>>
I bet most of the people commenting here have been to neither place
>>
>>1277716

I actually have lived in LA on and off for the past 3 years. Definitely not worth it unless you want to be an actor.
>>
>>1277723
What if I like palm trees, sunshine, and sniffing Latina butts?
>>
>>1277703
Cop out. Just stop being a whinny cunt and suggest one.
>>
>>1277724
Then go to TJ.
>>
>>1277543
I don't understand why anyone would want to live in CA if they've ever lived anywhere else unless going to the beach is the only priority in their life.
>>
Universal was pretty good in L.A
>>
>>1277792
One of the most obvious places to live if you work in the entertainment industry
>>
>>1277792
>I don't understand why anyone would want to live in CA
Well, within about 3 hours driving from LA you can get to a beach, a major metropolis, the mountains, snow, forests, the desert, Las Vegas, and Mexico. Maybe you should try the outside world once a year.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.