[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country has the nicest people? And by that I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ye.png (456KB, 846x618px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
456KB, 846x618px
Which country has the nicest people?

And by that I don't mean OTT nice. Just nice enough that most people are naturally a little warm and friendly.

I'm from South Africa, and people often say we're nice... ?
>>
I've met the king of China and a working Yorkshire miner but I've never met a nice South African.
>>
I've met a group of South Africans and they were lovely people. Told me that the good thing about the refugee crisis is that I will get to keep a cheap maid to clean my shit like they have it in SA lmao
>>
>>1277034
Vietnamese, Japanese, Czechs are my top 3, have been to 21 countries so far.

It's all anecdotal per my individual experience, but the Vietnamese were the loveliest and most humble people I've met. Czechs and Japanese would come second. I am Australian for context.
>>
>>1277034
Albanians have probably been the most accommodating people I've ever met. In Albania though.
Honestly when I think of hospitality these people have kept that shit going ancient style.
>>
Iran

im not even joking
>>
>>1277094
They are so nice they execute gays, stone women and have their women hidden behind the veil. Real nice people.
>>
>>1277094
Yeah they are, everyone smiles at you and is happy to see you
>>
>>1277095
You're thinking of Saudi Arabia
>>
>>1277094
This. Also Pakistan. If one actually dares to go there these days. Pashtunwali FTW
>>
>>1277034
For sheer love of americans style of warmth? Probably mexico, panama, and ireland. Everyone is your cousin in Ireland (outside of Dublin). But latin america is pretty comfy and warm, any spanish speakers. They're catholic, not distrusting or aloof to foreigners, kiss kiss hug hug, and you'll find family life is just as warm.

I've never found South Africans any warmer than most Europeans, OP. Sorry...a bit like the german reserved standoffishness.
>>
Canada. The people are incredibly friendly.
>>
Russians were incredibly kind when I visited as an American. They were deeply curious, really hospitable and quite helpful for finding stuff around the city(Vladivostok). I found the stereotypes to be mostly false.

I felt the same for Koreans(outside of Seoul) and Japanese(Outside of Tokyo)

New Zealand was nice too (outside of Auckland)

I've met asshole South Africans and one cool South African but I never visited the country. Some one post that song.
>>
>>1277367
>>1277060
>>1277034
>>1277061

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
>>
>>1277367
Russians have this weird fascination with Americans. These are a suspicious people, and they've learned from history that whatever the boss is telling them is almost always 100% bullshit.

What's crazier is no one other people on earth are as much like Americans as they are and if you watch old soviet film you are basically looking at the U.S. for like 30 years.
>>
Koreans are nice.

Just never drink with them unless you want to die, because those fuckers have hollow legs and soju is the devil's urine.

I found Thais to be awesome, and Thailand is a great country for medical tourism because the government has a program that sends all their med students to the west for med school, so just walking into any hospital or dentist office in Bangkok you'll probably meet a doctor with 1st world training, equipment, and perfect English.

Thais are probably my favorite people in the world right now. Nice as fuck and fixed my teeth on the cheap.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.