[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to walk from Busan to Seoul next year in Spring. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I want to walk from Busan to Seoul next year in Spring.
I've never done anything like this before.
Does anyone have some tips, ideas of what I should research. Climate, where to stay, etc.

And a training schedule?
I'm a 24 year old male, with average fitness.

Anyone done anything like this before that can help please?
>>
In Canada, there was this one-legged guy with cancer who ran from one end of the country to the other.

I think you'll have a much easier time than him.
>>
If you really wanna travel like that, why not bike?
You'll get done faster
>>
>>1276559
Korea is humid as fuck.
>walking across a country in the Spring
Kek sounds miserable, but if you do it please post here. Koreans will not take kindly to a smelly hobo wandering around, don't expect to get any rides.
>>
>>1276895
I wanna walk, more challenging?...
A bike would go so quickly though haha
>>
>>1276901
Okay, will do.
You'll have to wait for May next year though.
That's if I don't join the frog boys before I reach my destination...
>>
I lived in Seoul for a year so I never really saw anything else...

But isn't Korea kind of geographically a shit show? I was under the impression that the whole peninsula is scrubby trees and craggy rocks and that there's barely any flat ground anywhere unless a bulldozer or a bomb crater was involved, and that's in South Korea, apparently in North Korea the terrain is even shittier.

Is it even possible to actually walk from Busan to Seoul?

Also, I wouldn't walk anywhere near a road or the side of a road. I never feared for my life more than crossing streets or riding in a car in Korea. That whole asian driver shit is not a stereotype, those fuckers really are nuts behind the wheel.
>>
>>1277408
>I never feared for my life more than crossing streets or riding in a car in Korea.
The driver examination standards are dead-simple, I hear.

Unlike North America, where you typically drive around town for about an hour, in South Korea, they examine you in a lot, and you typically don't move any further than 50 metres; they test you on the actual operation of the car itself (accelerating, braking, signaling, etc.), and not so much the traffic laws or general safety.

In fact, it's so easy to pass that many travel agencies in China offer a "Korean Driver's License" tourism package, so them chinks can fly to South Korea, take the exam there, and use their newly obtained Korean license to obtain their Chinese license.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.