[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /trv/ anyone ever been to Czech Republic or living here ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: télécharger.png (2KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
télécharger.png
2KB, 275x183px
Hi /trv/ anyone ever been to Czech Republic or living here ?

I'd be interested about going to Prague for a few days, and then do some biking in countryside.

Would gr8tly apprecia8 some tips or so !

Ty m8s
>>
File: Natalie_Dormer_2014.jpg (445KB, 978x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Natalie_Dormer_2014.jpg
445KB, 978x1296px
come on , I never failed you !!!
>>
>>1276024
Nope, no one has ever been to the Czech Republic

sorry
>>
Yes, I am living here.
What kind of tips are you asking for?
>>
>>1276841
Tasty Czech dishes and where to find them?
Place to catch the best local Pokemon Go. I like a tasty stew with my pikachu.
>>
>>1276857
>>1276841

Don't bother that troll.

I just wanted to know if it is common for people to speak english (and why not french). How do they react if you try to engage a small talk with them... The general climate all in all.
>>
>>1276878
>and why not french

French has been irrelevant since the 1900s.
>>
>>1276881
putain
>>
>>1276857
This is a serious question not a troll attempt, has that dirty frog below suggests.

Czech friends please share any information you have
>>
>>1276828
kek
>>
I actually have a serious question (not OP). I'm going to PRG this christmas because I met a girl on my last trip and she's a total czech babe and wants me to come visit her. My question is what kind of guys do czech girls like? She doesn't seem like a Canadian girl at all, self and titled, annoying, stupid but wants the man to lead and give her things. She's way more feminine. Is CZ culture mostly christian? Is it like Deutschland where they all go to church on sunday and everything is closed? I never saw her drink a beer when we were on vacation, so she might be religious, want to know before I try to fuck her. She's 23.

Also wish me luck anons.
>>
>>1277288
>guise how do I get to fug a girl from ur cunt :D
stupid fucking leaf, was attentionwhoring on /int/ not enought for you?
kys
>>
>>1277348
jealousy rears its ugly head
>>
>>1276024
Im from France, I was in academic exchange in Brno for a semester. Beautiful country but awful cuisine, especially if you are used to French delicate and tasteful dishes.
Prague is beautiful. While visiting, don't bother with old Town more than half a day, most boring part of the city. Try to go to the National Museum, it contains some of the incredible works of Mucha. There is also the modern art museum, when I was there (December 2016) there were works from Dali, Mucha, and that degenerate postmodern pop artist whom I forgot the name.
If you're hungry, try to find vegan restaurant, these are the only places where you will find decent food. They have a great local wine selection though.

>>1276878
As in any countries, the youngsters (20's) speak decent English for the most part. French is rare, and more commonly spoken by women surprisingly.
Czech youngsters are usually as open minded as any of their European counterparts, so you will find great people and assholes.

>>1277288
Czechia ranks very high on the list of the least religious countries in Europe, I think a few spots below Estonia (n1)
The old division of labour is still somewhat present, but I've found that young women are generally independent.
>>
>>1277288
>My question is what kind of guys do czech girls like?
You need to enroll in the Eastern European Men's School, my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 960x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 960x621px
>>1277288
> like a Canadian girl

Fcking preach. The girls in this country are the shittiest in the world by far. At least most of them are easy to get into bed, but as for relationships, this is the worst country in the world to find a woman.

I'm unironically moving out of Canada permanently once my degree is done so I can find a saneish down to earth chick and raise a family in a more traditional non insane culture. Fuck Canada.
>>
>>1278641
I can hear ya all the way over here in BC
>>
>>1276024
Spent some time in Brno with work, was great. Visited the caves and saw a few run down buildings and the drinks and food were great. Stayed in a commieblock but it was with work friends so who cares.

Prague wasn't that great, spent about 4 hours there between busses on the way in and though the sights were nice and the buildings are cool looking, there was fuckloads of immigrants with shit in their pants everywhere. Don't let that stop you though, it's universally praised, just consider Brno too for something a bit more off the beaten track.
>>
>>1278641
>all 17 million women in my country are bad at relationships

I think the more likely problem is you
>>
>>1278924
>shit in their pants
what did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.