[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tijuana, Mexico is about 3 hours away from my house. >Took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Unknown-4.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-4.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>Tijuana, Mexico is about 3 hours away from my house.
>Took a train then a trolly to the boarder.
>Traveled alone.
>Partied all night, banged a prostitute.
>Got ripped off by the cops.
>Got ripped off by the security guard at my motel.
>Everyone was trying to over charge me.
>Partied till 3, then went back across the boarder to catch the trolly to the train to an uber to my house.

Fuck man, I sure hope the rest of Mexico is not like that city, its a fucking shit hole. I don't know what i was thinking.

Ive lost a lot of faith in Mexicans.
>>
>Tijuana is the third most dangerous city in the entire country, way above the median
>Tijuana is a dirty city, full of drugs and degenerates, like OP
>No history, no architecture, no good nature, no good food, no nothing
>Famous for prostitutes of all things, prostitutes are legal in the entire country anyway, so there is literally 0 reason to be there

Why the fuck would you go to Tijuana in the first place?
>complains about it afterwards
Idiot.

Next time I'll visit St. Louis, Missouri, and then make a dumbass thread in multiple boards to fish for (You)s while talking shit about the entire US.
>>
>>1274277
St. Louis is even more dangerous than Tijuana, just to set the record.
>>
>>1274277

I deserve this.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>1274277

Still have no faith in Mexicans for a hot minute, i mean bro. Even their fucking police officers were trying to ripe me off. pathetic.
>>
>>1274299
How arrogant can you be to not know about corruption in Mexico? You indeed deserved to be cheated you thick imbecile.
>>
>>1274302

I knew about it but this is different. I found out that its also a character/cultural flaw corresponding to the Mexican people.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>1274302

Yeah, sit down bitch. You know I'm right.
>>
I've been to Nuevo Laredo and the Texas border several times and I've never been ripped off by a Mexican (not even overcharging by taxis)

Mexicans are generally total bros although I could see you getting ripped off if you're going to some touristy shithole with the sole purpose of fucking whores and getting shitfaced. (Don't get me wrong, Mexico is great for these things but when you go in there speaking shit Spanish and exuding gringo from every pore, yeah you're basically asking to get fleeced)

I admit, some cops can be corrupt as hell. But I've had way worse experiences with "straight laced" US cops than "crooked" Mexican ones. (Plus, a $20 on-the-spot "fine" is way better than the equivalent DUI charge you'd catch in America)
>>
>>1274270
hey you know, most of the best travel stories are the ones you are too embarassed to tell your friends.

>be me
>buying some shit in mexico
>woman calls out a price
>my first time abroad
>I intsinctively agree
>she starts packing it
>i realize I just got gouged
>no wait....I....I can't pay that much for it
>she evil eyes me
>you will pay that much
>doesn't break eye contact
>like I bitch I lower my eyes and hand over the cash

Had a friend there that saw the whole thing but he was nice enough to keep it between us.
>>
>>1274353
>>1274382

Yeah, I really did walk right into this situation.

Just pisses me off how so many Mexicans are in on it. And when we complain about it they get all defensive. They are ripping people off left and right, its apart of their character/culture.

Next time I go to Mexico I won't trust a single fucker out there until I know otherwise.
>>
>>1274412
Mexican here, about to complain. The whole cheating thing is, sadly, part of some people's culture, but it is in no way part of every Mexican's culture. Only our scum think "el que no tranza no avanza" is a way of living and not a way to get the corrupt government/police force off your back.

I've seen this mentality abroad as well, it's more of a piece-of-shit culture than a country's culture.
>>
>>1274270
Nigga, you chose a shit city to visit. My SO is from Mexico city and I've been there many times and I absolutely love it. He says Tijuana is the asshole of Mexico.
Just got further to the centre of the country and you'll have a dandy time
>>
don't generalize the whole country from a day in one of their shittiest cities. mexico is a wonderful place to visit in general, just look at some of the image compilations that one mexicanon has (haven't seen him recently?)
>>
>>1274277
>no good food
The only point i really disagree with you senpai.
>>
>>1274270
>be tourist
>baffled at being ripped off

Played urself desu.

On the other hand, just go to Ensenada next time. Only an hour from tijuana.
>non-degenerate city
>high class tourists
>upper middle class locals
>better tourist activities/attractions
>better club scene
>better hotels/restaurants
>everyone still speaks English
>safe to walk alone at night
>doesn't smell like unwashed armpit
>isn't the laughing stock of both Mex and usa

Literally no reason to go to tijuana other than convenience.
>>
File: I dunno.jpg (18KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
I dunno.jpg
18KB, 500x327px
>>1274508
>non-degenerate city
>high class tourists
>upper middle class locals
>better tourist activities/attractions
>better club scene
>better hotels/restaurants
>everyone still speaks English
>safe to walk alone at night
>doesn't smell like unwashed armpit
>isn't the laughing stock of both Mex and usa
Why not just go to San Diego? It literally sounds like you're describing San Diego.
>>
I'd feel safer picking up a cougar at a dive bar than going to tijuana and doing anything
>>
>>1274302
Given that it's daily news in American media to the point of being a political narrative in the US, yes, even with your attempt at sarcasm.
>>
>>1274513
Price, mostly. Literally everything is cheaper, especially compared to SD. Except obvious shit like 5 star hotels and whatnot.
I had an incredible 3 day weekend clubbing in ensenada once and only cost me about $300 including drinks. As opposed to $200 for a night at a well known club in SD.
>>
>>1274517
a older woman or an actual cougar?
>>
>>1274299
>police officers were trying to ripe me off
You say that until one of yours do the same to you
>>
>>1274299
American cops instead just shot you

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/shooting-death-of-justine-damond-in-minneapolis-sparks-calls-for-federal-investigation/news-story/2d2486888c0c6d8fa1ca3d8f4bc7df91

Much better
>>
>>1274270
>Traveled alone
Now there's your problem
>>
Méx American who has lived in TJ here

I laughed at all the gringos who would go there like it was just any other poor Mexican filled Cali city. If your white and don't speak the language, you will get robbed by the cops or a random poorfag. A dollar to locals there is like a 10 to an american.
You seem like a lot of guys I know, who make the journey down there becuase you weren't getting any pussy. You were honestly better off getting a hooker in the states.
>>
>>1274270
I used to go down to tj every weekend for almost 6 months and never had a single lick of trouble. Just stay on calle coahuila if youre that much of a pussy. nothing will happen to your there and youre still way better off than hookers in SD and WAY better off than non-p4p girls in SD. pay in pesos and learn some spanish
>>
>>1274279
Yes but no one wants to go to the black parts of St Louis
>>
>>1275605
Just wait until those Mexican police take enough bribes to afford bullets again!
>>
>>1274270
Level with us, Anon - you're a manlet, aren't you?
>>
>>1274270
>>1277442
You still haven't answered, you faggot...
>>
I like the prostitutes very much
>>
>>1274277
Hey man Saint Louis isn't all bad, just stay away from the city proper and you'll be fine
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (75KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
75KB, 1024x683px
>>1274299
>hot minute
Are you some kind of blonde bimbo?

How the fuck have you not heard that the cops rip you off?

Cab drivers will rip you off too or kidnap you.

You're visiting a border town of a corrupt and fucked up country.
>Expecting it to be safe
>Expecting them not to milk every tourist for what they're worth
>Expecting to not look like a smiling dumb burger target.

Might as well go be full on classic burger
>Tip the cops
>Applaud while banging prostitute.
>Tip prostitute.
>Look for dem mexican jumping beans.
>Every time you order food ask if it is spicy.
>Tip cashier.
>Selfies everywhere in sombrero.
>Bring home authentic tortilla recipe.
>Open restaurant.
>Get shutdown for cultural appropriation.
>Tip SJWs.
>>
>>1274508
but how are the whores?
>>
Im Mexican and cops mostly are people that only finshed hig school and need money so they got that job, so they go full corrupt and try to rip off people
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.