[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayahuasca retreats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1496096507408.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496096507408.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
I'm fucked in the head and looking to flood it with jungle juice.

So, who has done an Ayahuasca retreat in South America and was it worth it?
>>
Bump because I'm interested as well.
>>
You could also just make the ayahuasca yourself without too much trouble.
>>
I've read some people's experience with it and many come off as loony and how life changing it was I'd probably risk it if it was a reputable place and funds weren't an issue if just because the testimonies of people seem far out
>>
File: 1436296678459.jpg (64KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1436296678459.jpg
64KB, 478x640px
my cousin thought it was amazing
his gf thought it was one of the worst experiences of her life
ymmv
>>
>>1266447
You should also consider your history with psychedelics. DMT isnt exactly a gentle trip, so some prior positive experiences with lesser substances might be a good idea.
>>
>>1266474
Dont do dmt. Yes. Plant teachers on the other hand can help. Ayahuasca is perhaps the most compatible one of them with the human spirit. Peyote kills the weak, for instance. If you drink too much ayahuasca you will simply throw it up.

Set and setting. Be authentic. Open your heart and if things get too chaotic just focus on your breath. Pray, let go and let god.

Entheogens deserve respect.
>>
>>1266474
I dont reccomend doing what you suggest. Logically you might think it works that way but actually it's rather like having more than one guru. Tourism into entheogens aren't considered serious in the spirit world at all.

The more subtle entities know way more than you how things really work. Ask and you may get an answer. Stand by and you may channel something.

This kind of work can't get any more serious.

Perhaps a christian retreat would serve best to go directly for the source.
>>
>>1266749
The Ayahuasca church in the United States is Christian based. I don't feel like lying to them though. Either way,the deception will be repaid. I've gone through a full blown experience and a "perceptually opened" that let me see through interactions and people. No part of the experience isn't serious, even if it's incredibly loving and soothing.
>>
>>1266773
The only thing that truly matters is love.

Blessings unto your path.
>>
is there more to it than sitting in a circle and throwing up everywhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x5p63TNOMc
>>
>>1266976
Clearly the man should just be left alone and let him explain afterwards. Either you resist the pull or surrender your self to the higher powers and let the miracles happen. That's perhaps quite difficult with auch a brew in your gut, and fear is only distracting you furthermore.

You can't explain what is happening.

There is yet to be found a more direct way to the soul. Meditation in any form can 'set you free' and this is the fastest. Great healing can occur. Great insight to your own being can be found. It's all up to where you are in your life, and deep down everything is alright. Some choose the pain instead of love, though. Tricks of the Ego.
>>
>>1266976
you seem to not understand, that the important things happen inside his brain, where no camera can be put.

Think of a men dreaming he's flying
what would you see when looking at his physical body?
>>
>>1266261

I've been to Peru twice and have done over 30
ayahuasca ceremonies. I have found it to be very helpful and definitely worth it, and if you are excited about doing it and believe it will help you I'm sure it will. The key is to trust it as well as yourself and let it show you what you need to see, and don't set any expectations on what that might be. I would recommend looking at https://ayaadvisors.org/ and finding a reputable retreat that seems attractive to you. I went to a place called Temple of the Way of Light and I can recommend them personally.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.