[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOIN TO BUDAPEST YO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 108367.jpg (199KB, 977x550px) Image search: [Google]
108367.jpg
199KB, 977x550px
What is there for me to do? Me and gf, btw. Living near the Dohány utcai Zsinagóga.
>>
>>1264978
>Dohany utcai Zsinagóga

wtf? Tobacco Street Synagogue?
>>
>>1265035
in medieval times the present-day Dohány utca was outside of the city wall of Pest and since it was forbidden for Jews to live inside the walls, they settled down outside of them, but close enough so that they could sell their products to the city dwellers - Dohány utca was named so because the Jews living there produced and sold mainly tobacco
>>
File: 33253059396_24297eb53a_h.jpg (861KB, 1600x1059px) Image search: [Google]
33253059396_24297eb53a_h.jpg
861KB, 1600x1059px
>>1264978
since you're in the Jewish District, you'll have an easy time discovering the area's many ruin bars and street food establishments

for party venues look up Szimpla, Fogas Ház, Doboz, Grandio, Ellátó Kert and Beat on the Brat

as for food, Bors Gasztrobár, Revolucion Budapest, Attaboy, Soul Food, BP BARbq, Macesz Huszár, Kis Parázs, and the Karaván food court are pretty popular places serving great dishes

places worth checking are the Castle Hill (you can easily spend a day wandering around there, make sure to check out the view from the tower of Matthias Church), the Citadel (amazing vantage point), City Park (featuring the Budapest Zoo, the Széchenyi Baths and a 19th century castle that's the amalgam of every historic style from Hungarian architecture), Margaret Island (medieval ruins galore and a free petting zoo), the Danube Promenade (stretching from Liberty bridge to the Széchenyi Chain bridge), Kossuth square (that's where the Parliament building is situated), Erzsébet square (this is where tourists and local young people gather each night for some drinking), Aquincum (huge Roman ruin garden, plus there are two ancient amphitheatres and the remains of a huge Roman thermal bath nearby), the Great Market Hall (for souvenirs and stuff), the Downtown Market (colorful gastro hotspot), St. Stephen's Basilica (you can climb the stairs to the top for cheap), and one of the city's many baths (besides Széchenyi there's Gellért Baths, Király, Rudas, Lukács and Veli Bej)
>>
Hello OP I'm lurking in your thread and in Budapest as well but then in Arankyaz u. in the inner city
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.