[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to travel worldwide through the wilderness with nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1473285754434.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1473285754434.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
I want to travel worldwide through the wilderness with nothing but a sword and bow. I want to test the limits of my strength by using a powerful greatsword to slash through trees and other obstacles in the deep woods.
How can I do this in Europe? Particularly Germany and Austria, I want to travel through the mountains and banish evil spirits of the dead wood with my ultra greatsword and unlock the Berserker rage within by using my strength inherited by my ancestors and visiting
my ancestral homelands on a swordsman's journey
>>
aw, sweet, a thread that belongs on /tg/ !!!
>I'll play along.

I actually did a lot of this shit in my youth, but the Defense Department was paying me.

If you plan to only carry a single blade, then remember: two is one and one is none. TWO IS ONE AND ONE IS NONE. Next, terrible choice of edge

You're not testing your strength hacking through shit, just proving you don't know how to plan routes.
a) skim the roads (cheating in SFQC, but in real operations it gets shit done unless you're fearing booby traps)
b) if you can't skim the roads then avoid the draw monster. just do it motherfucker

The bow: Good luck supplying your arrows, and dealing with conservation police who run into your weird ass hunting out of season without a plan he has developed with the community.

Reminds me of a thought experiment where a guy said he would bring GPS back to the 1600s

As always, don't poke an eye out.
>>
>>1264680
Alright, I've had plenty experience here following the highways so Europe won't be too bad. Less distance to walk as well.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.