[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hay I'm leaving Alaska for the first time i'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: when the world comes at you.gif (2MB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
when the world comes at you.gif
2MB, 450x310px
Hay I'm leaving Alaska for the first time i'm going to Seattle,Washington to see my mom for a week, any place i should check out? other than the Space needle my friends also said i should go see the fish market & the shopping district that sounds good but...eh what should i go see? I though about checking out the museums if there are any in the area.

pic/gif not related.
>>
>>1263558
The fish market is pointless and stupid, filled with dumb tourists watching a guy throw fish. Literally the most tourist thing you can do here. Instead go find the Fremont Troll and take a picture for your dumb social media.

What do you like to do? Seattle has some great museums -- the Henry is really cool, and SAM has some great Native American art that is worth seeing.

Go up to Capitol Hill for restaurants -- hit up Annapurna for delicious Nepalese food, and go up to Uncle Ike's to buy some legal weed (try the Tsunami prerolled joints, my favorite). Seattle is full of great live music venues -- check thestranger.com for event listings as well as general shit to do around town.
>>
>>1263946
annapurna is the shit. also check out the international district OP. uwajimaya is a japanese grocery store which is pretty cool, and there are lots of good restaurants around there. i would recommend chu minh tofu deli (vietnamese), saigon deli (vietnamese), green leaf (vietnamese), thai curry simple (thai), and pho ba (pho).
>>
>>1265349
>uwajimaya is a japanese grocery store
This place is kind of nice for being able to get fresh takoyaki and other street food in their lunch court. Otherwise not super interesting.
>>
>>1263946
>the most tourist thing you can do
yup and sometimes in life, holy shit, you've gotta be a tourist:
>blue lagoon
>english garden
>various in DC
>lateran

Doctor Anon prescribes not taking yourself so damned srsly
>>
>>1265386
It's stupid though. You go to Pike Place Market and see a guy throw fish for ten seconds and think "wow, why the fuck am I watching this?". There's no point to going there. Like I said, go see the Fremont Troll or the Space Needle if you want a touristy thing to do that's actually kind of interesting.
>>
While you're there take a day trip to mount ranier. Incredibly scenic and well worth a visit.

Alternatively you can take a boat out to that Indian Reservation island. Besides the salmon and show they put on; there is also a neat walking path around the island.

Lastly you can always go whale watching.
>>
>>1263558
Pike Place is retarded

Go to Shiku for sushi, go to Golden Gardens Park (a beach with mountain views right in the city), go to Capitol Hill and walk around, swing by Bait Shop for a drink and a snack, get some beer at Fremont Brewing, go see some live music, thode are the things i remember from my visit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.