[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never even been outside of California before. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tijuana-map1.jpg (44KB, 550x376px) Image search: [Google]
tijuana-map1.jpg
44KB, 550x376px
I've never even been outside of California before.

I'm interested in taking a trip to Tijuana because I live in Los Angeles, which isn't that far from there.

My question is: Is Tijuana safe? Any safety tips?
>>
>>1261558
>My question is: Is Tijuana safe? Any safety tips?
Kek
Of course gringo, I mean you have TWO kidneys.....we only need to sell one!

Seriously though let me ask you this: is LA safe?
>>
Tijuana is safe. But it's boring and dirty. It exists as an accross-the-border point for gringos looking for what's illegal on the other side but legal here.
You should go if you are interested in either
>whores
>prescription meds
Youngsters (18-21) also go to party, because they can buy alcohol legally there.
That's about it.
Above all, don't make your impression of Mexico by Tijuana. The country has a lot to offer.
>>
>>1261566
Is it possible to get international study drugs there?
>>
How are the hookers in Tijuana? How much do they cost, how do they look?
>>
>>1261564
1. I'm actually Mexican myself, although I don't speak Spanish.
2. Some parts of LA are, and some parts of LA aren't, depending on the time of day.
>>
>>1261572
You mean Ritalin or Adderal? Sure, but you'll also get searched going back into the US.
>>
I'd say go for it. Also from California and Tijuana was one of my first trips outside the country.(been to a lot since) It's a good way to ease into travel. It's in Mexico but you can still get by with English and get cheap drinks and food.
If your looking to get awa for only a weekend stay or something walk over the border and head to avenue revolution where all the bars, reserautbts, some cheap hotels, brothels are on the north end of the streets so I'd stay away from there
It is a dirty city and not much to do but if you haven't been outside of California and have a travel bug I'd say go for it. Just be smart and don't look for drugs or get too drunk and wander down streets at night
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.