[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to New Orleans for the first time. July 8-14. I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Going to New Orleans for the first time. July 8-14. I'd like to get debaucherous if possible. What should I do while I'm there?
>>
>>1258548
Take a few days to get oriented before you get down, or else you will get scammed to hell and back. I'm from the general area and I still get scammed when I drink there.
>>
>>1258548
burbon street gets old fucking fast after 2 nights
>>
I was in New Orleans for almost a week two months ago. It’s nice, but small. Stay around the French Quarter. Check out the Garden District during the day if you get the chance. The French Quarter during the day is also nice, like Royal Street, the French Market, and I highly recommend an antique shop in the quarter called “MS Rau.” There’s also a free hidden NOLA museum nearby where you can walk in and shows a lot of history.

As far as nightlife, Bourbon Street is where you want to go. During the day it’s dirty and smells like piss but during the night when you’re trashed, it’s fun. It’s bar after bar after bar… Frenchmen street also has a fun night life. It’s mostly live music and not many tourists go there. The tourists go to Bourbon street, locals go to Frenchmen street. Alcohol everywhere. Have fun.
>>
>>1258573
Are there tits year round in Bourbon st or just at Mardi Gras?
>>
>>1258548
Don't forget to go to Snake and Jakes Christmas Club after 1 in the morning. Street drink. Bicycle drink. Do drugs from the guy on the balcony on Frenchman. Have a fourloko for breakfast. ... Also. Get fancy. Go to the Zazerac bar, have a pimms cup at Napoleons, ride the carousel. Do a barathon. Meet up with a drinking buddy. Try couchsurfing.
>>
>>1259144
Not many when its not the season. Depends on the hour, and a certain randomness.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.